~Chapter 10~

A couple of days have passed, and it's been fun. Me and Bakugou I have been having fun, but now it's time for the UA sports festival.

I stretched my legs and robotic arms. I had to fill out a paper thing to allow me to use it at the sports festival. I had the right to use them, but I wanted to make sure I did it right if I wanted to win.

I looked at Bakugou and smiled. He grinned a winners grin and went up to me.

"I hope you get second Y/N." He laughed. I grinned and nodded.

"May Katsuki Bakugou come and represent the school." Ms. Midnight stated.

He walked up to the little stage and cleared his throat. "I just wanna let you know, I'm gonna win." He stated confidently. Every started yelling, and I just cheered. I bet everyone assumed I was crazy, but I was just excited.

Everything body got organized, and I stretched a bit more than waved at Dad happily. He waved back and did a winners smile. I giggled and went over to the starting line. The main goal was to get to the finish line and defeat the robots from the entrance exam. I didn't do the entrance exam, so i was gonna have issues with this. I looked at Bakugou, who was arguing with Kirishima. I sighed.

Midnight pressed the air horn, and we were off. I was in 20th place, and I was, for some reason, drained of energy. I kept running and felt weak. I looked at the sky, thought for a moment, and grinned.

I focused a lot and started a thunderstorm, making it rain terribly. Everyone stopped in confusion. I laughed and ran, getting in 6th place. I noticed Todoroki and Bakigou. I saw Midoriya also. I groaned and kept running.

A huge robot appeared, but due to the rain getting into its system, it broke down. I ran faster and coughed.

Out of nowhere, small explosions came from the ground. I collapsed and looked at Midoriya. He was doing some weird technique, so I made a water surfboard and went over by Midoriya. He didn't notice.

As soon as he put the bombs together, they exploded, and I clunged to my surfboard and followed. He got first while I got 4th due to weak cling. I had jumped on Todorokis back, and he didn't mind. I looked at Bakugou, who seemed pissed that he got second.

"Hey Bakugou...the sports festival isn't over yet... you can still get first." I smiled.

"Shut up, L/N." He growled and walked off. He never called me by my last name. I looked at Todorki and hugged him more.

"I don't understand why you're with him. He doesn't respect you." He stated, prying me off. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah...Least I'm loved, I guess." I stated, looking down.

He ruffled my hair and smiled a bit. "You deserve better, but when you become one of the greatest heroes, everyone will love you." I nodded and listened as midnight started to speak.

"Since Midoriya won, he has 1 million points. Will each other team have different numbers of points. Each team should have 5 teammates. Choose wisely." She stated.

I looked around and saw that Bakugou and Todoroki already had teams. I looked at Midoriya, who was trying to find teammates. I started to walk over and join. I was the odd ball of the school, so there would be a team with 6 teammates. I looked around and saw a team with Tsuyu Asui. I ran over to her and smiled.

"Hey Asui? Can I join your team pretty, please?" I begged. She smiled.

"Please call me Tsu. And sure you can join us." She smiled. I nodded and hugged her tightly.

"Please be my friend." I stated.

"Of course, Y/N." She smiled. I giggled, and we grouped up. Midnight pressed the air horn, and we started.

I kept the headband on my head with our points. I made some puddles making every slip, and Tsu stole the points from everyone.

We kept doing the same thing until most of our points were stolen by Todoroki and Midoriyas teams. I groaned and sat by Tsu. She hugged me, and the air horn went off.

For some reason, I was put in the top 10 for the final sports festival event. Because of me and the Tsu team work, they chose me to be in the final event as an odd ball. I grinned and looked at Tsu.

"Thank you so much, Tsu. I do hope you get an internship that we might get together!" I smiled.

"Your welcome ribbit," she smiled. I smiled, and we saw the other girls going to the locker room. I tilted my head and followed.

The girls talked about being told to put on the cheer leader outfits, which sounds fun. We all changed and walked out. Bakugou stared at me and laughed. He ran up to me and picked me up and spun me.

"You look so stupid!" He laughed. I blushed and barried his face in my chest.

"Babe put me down." I stated, blushing. He set me down and grinned. He kissed my neck and ruffled my hair.

Many people stared and whispered.

"IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, THEN SAY IT!!" He yelled. I laughed and flicked his forehead.

"Hey Bakugou, chill, or else you won't get a hero to higher u." I stated, putting my arms around his neck.

"Oh, please. They all want me." He stated, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nah, only I do." I grinned and booped his nose.

"Ahem, we are gonna start." Midnight stated, pushing the girls towards the locker room.

I went and quickly changed and sat down. Since I was an odd ball, I was going against Bakugou, and Uraraka was also going against Bakugou before me. I groaned and covered my face. Why, my love.

~Written: May 10th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~