~Chapter 5~

Mitsuki and I walked to my room, where we started to pack up everything. She grabbed a thong and looked at me.

"Why do you need this?" She questioned, giggling.

"It's what i sleep in!!" I yelled, flustered. She giggled and put it into a suitcase I had.

We continued to pack everything up. When I heard dad yell from downstairs, he was home. Me and Mitsuki packed up everything faster and quickly went out the window. I rolled my suitcase as she held my backpacks full of stuff. We ran back to her house and collapsed on the couch exhausted.

"I think I'm dying." I inhaled sharply. She laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Oh, come on, Y/N. Let's go set up your area in Katsukis' room." She smiled. I nodded and walked up the stairs and looked for Bakugous room.

It was obviously the one that said keep out. I giggled and entered. I set up my little area for my stuff and plopped on his bed. I cuddled his blanket and giggled. I looked around and started to fall asleep when I heard the door slam open, and i made eye contact with Bakugou.

"Why are you in my room?" He asked, blushing.

"Mitsuki said I could live with you guys. Also said we could share your room." I blushed and cuddled his pillow.

"O....kay? Im gonna change." He stated, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it into his laundry bin. I watched him undress with wide eyes.

I went more red when he took off his pants. I quickly left his room and went downstairs to the kitchen, my face a beet red. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I chugged the water and looked at Mistuki, who was really confused.

"Uhhh, ok? Anyway, i heard you and Katsuki are dating!" She cheered happily, I just nodded and washed my glass.

"You too are so sweet together!" She giggled. Bakugou walked downstairs fully dressed in shorts and a tank top. He sat at the kitchen table and just stared at the table. "I expect grand babies soon!" She cheered, I went a bright red and looked at Bakugou.

His face was completely flustered. He then spoke. "Tiny demons get in the way of being the number 1 hero." He got up and walked outside. I looked down.

"I wouldn't mind... Just not for a couple of years..." I said, putting my hair behind my ear. She nodded and went to her room.

I walked outside and sat by Bakugou. "You ok?"

"No. The stupid extras blamed me for how you acted." He said, sounding upset. I looked down, and he continued to speak. "If im being honest, your quirks are not a good one."

I felt my heart ache. I got up quickly and started to walk away. I started to cry, making it rain. I looked over my shoulder to see Bakugou run towards me. I used my quirk to make water roller blades appear on my feet. I tried to get away from him, but he pinned me to a light post. He looked at me and hugged me. I just stood there.

"D-do you k-know how h-hard i- it is...f-feel e-excepted..." I questioned, wiping my cheeks as I looked at the ground. "To h-hurt your b-body t-to try m-making y-your q-quirk a-actually h-helpful..." He pulled away and looked at me. I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. I looked at him.

"If you want someone with a cooler quirk, then dump me already!" I yelled, and it started to hail. I pushed him away with my one arm and walked back to his house to go back and grab all my things. I felt a hand grab mine, and i looked to see Midoriya. I saw Bakugou in the distance, staring at me.

"Hey, Y/N. I wanted to apologize for what everyone said... They had no right too -" I cut him off.

"No, there right...I should have stayed out of that school... I don't need to be a hero. I don't need to be a hero. All of you others do because you have amazing quirks... But I just get in your way." I stated, pulling my hand away. "Maybe they would respect me if I told them All Might was my dad... but that doesn't matter... Bye Midoriya. Tell the class I said goodbye..." I walked away from him, and I walked past bakugou's house and looked for a busy road or bridge.

I then discovered a bridge. I went over to it and sat on the edge. It was above water and it was really high up. I stood up and was about to jump when I felt a hand grab my ankle. I thought it was Bakugou, but it was the 2 colored hair guy. I think his name is Todoroki.

"Hey, Y/N...I'm glad I caught you." He smiled faintly and pulled me up. I looked at him and started to cry. I needed to cry into someone. I looked up at him a bit to see him pet my hair. I sniffed a bit and stood up straight.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I just shook my head no and covered my face.

"I-I h-have n-no f-friends...o-or a-ahything..." I stated, wiping my eyes. I looked up at Todoroki to see him making a simple bracelet out of ice.

"I'll be your friend. You seem to be a person I can relate to." He put the bracelet on my wrist and did a gentle smile. I wiped my tears and smiled.

"Thank you, Todoroki." I smiled.

We talked for a bit and looked over the bridge at the water. I thought abit and smiled. I used my quirk to make the water dance a bit. Todoroki smiled and offered to take me out. I agreed.

~Written: April 23rd, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~