Chapter 50

"Hey Y/N?" He questioned looking at me a bit. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him. "Since are date was canceled yesterday...Can I take you to lunch...?"

"Of course! You don't have to ask." I smiled giggling. He nodded.

"But i do have to baby sit Momo and Shoto's daughter later. So we can't be out too long." I stated. He nodded and held my hand.

"Lets go change into something more...suited for us." He stated going upstairs. I followed and nodded. I went to my side of the closet and grabbed black leggings, a bright f/c crop top hoodie and some black socks along with my f/c converse.

Katsuki just wore ripped jeans, a white tshirt and some black and white converse. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I held his hand and looked at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheek and we left. I looked at my phone and saw a message from momo.

Peaches🍑: hey Y/N its Momo. You don't have to watch her today Shoto sprained his ankle so he's stuck at home. Sorry about that. And sorry about All Might.

Y/N: its alright. I'll message you later I'm going on a date. And yeah I'm doing okay. Not great but still.

Peaches🍑: alright. Let's do a tea date next week so we can talk and hangout a bit.

Y/N: that works. I have to go. Bye.

Peaches🍑: bye.

I put my phone away and looked at Katsuki. He kisses my forehead and hold my hand.

"I'm free all day so we can do whatever." I stated. He nodded and we entered a small local Ramen place. I smiled and we took a seat at the bar counter. Katsuki looked at me.

"What you thinking of getting?"

"Well I don't know...Maybe some Miso Ramen."

"That sounds good puddle. I was gonna get some spicy shrimp ramen." He stated. I nodded and smiled. I held my phone and scrolled threw my social medias.

Everything was about Dad passing away and there were a ton of posts and comments on everything. I set my phone down and covered my face. Katsuki was messaging someome then looked at me.

"You alright?"

"N-No...I m-miss my dad..." I stated tears form in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks. Katsuki rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

"I do too...Kind of someone we all looked up to I guess." He stated. I nodded.

"Kinda happy he passed on his quirk to Izu..." I stated. Katsuki looked at me abit.

"You new about that?"

"Yeah...When I got my quirk I thought it would have all the cool power stuff like dads...But It didn't so I asked why and he explained some of it too me." I stated. Katsuki nodded and fidgeted with his Chopsticks. I laid my head on his shoulder. The waiter came up to us and smiled.

"What would you too like to drink?"

"Mixed Berry boba please..." I stated.

"Siracha strawberry boba please." Katsuki stated. The waitress nodded and went off to prepare are drinks. I sighed and looked at Katsuki. I then looked at the small diamond ring on my finger.

"Its pretty." I stated looking at Katsuki.

"Its pretty like you." He smiled. I blushed and smiled. I kissed his cheek and felt his stubble. I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Your face isn't smooth." I pouted. He laughed and shoved my face away playfully.

"Your gonna look OLD if you don't shave." I pouted.

"But yet if I do shave I look like a baby."

"Baby Katsuki is better than old Katsuki." I stated sticking my tongue out. He laughed kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled.

The waitress set are drinks down and looked at us. "What would you too like to eat?"

"Miso Ramen for me." I smiled.

"Spicy Shrimp Ramen extra spice." Katsuki stated. The waitress nodded and walked back to the kitchen.

"Im suprised your not a fire breathing dragon." I stated. He looked at me.

"I've been a fire breathing dragon for awhile. Your just a little puddle that keeps me from burning everything down." He stated stabbed the straw into his boba. I laughed abit until we heard a ton of loud squels.

"Y/N do not make eye contact with any of the teenage girls behind you." He stated covering his face. I peaked over my shoulder and saw a ton of high school girls squealing over Katsuki.

"Alright get out we are trying to eat." I stated shewing them away. They all just whined and begged and pleaded to meet him. I looked at them.

"If he wanted to meet you people he would do it on work time. Not his days off." I grunted. They groaned and left. I sat back down beside Katsuki.

"Your popular."

"Yeah no shit. Its super weird. I get followed around when I'm walking to work from the parking lot. I have like 20 teenage girls follow me. Im not even a famous hero but they stock me its terrifying." He stated.

"Nah its because your hot. But your all mine." I smiled. He nodded.

"And your all mine." He smiled. I blushed.

The waitress brought out our ramen and smiled. I looked at Katsuki and we started to eat. I smiled and continued to eat my ramen. I sipped some of my Boba and looked at Katsuki.

He smiled and continued.

We finished eating, paid, and decided we would just binge some TV and cuddle together because why not.

I plopped on the couch and Katsuki grabbed Deiji from her cage and held her. I smiled and turned on a random show. I laid my head on Katsukis shoulder and smiled.

"I hope we start a family soon." Katsuki stated. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Soon. If it happens it happens."