~Chapter 23~

2 years later
I smiled happily as I was handed my diploma. I smiled at Nezu and bowed. I walked off the stage in my robe and looked at Katsuki. He smiled, holding his diploma and taking my hand. As soon as all of us 3rd years graduated, we decided to have a party in the dorms.

"Hey, let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" Mina screeched.

"That sounds fun okay everyone sit!" I smiled. I sat beside Todoroki and smiled. Bakugou glared at me. I giggled and closed my eyes along with everyone else. Mina went around picking people. And as soon as she told everyone that they were in the closet, she started them timer. I opened my eyes and saw Midoriya and Uraraka. We all giggled and waited.

"I wonder what they are doing in there -" we were all cut off by a loud moan.

"That escalated quickly." Mina laughed. We were all there for the 7 minutes listening to the moans.

"Deku! Round face! Stop fucking!" Katsuki yelled. The quickly rushes out a mad red. They were definetly fucking. There hair was a mess and there faces were a bright red.

"Alright we better clean the closet." Mina stated. We all laughed. Me and Katsuki went up to our dorms to grab our things and leave to his parents house. We were gonna stay there for a month until we had enough money to buy and appartment.

"Ready Katsuki." I smiled holding his hand and my suitcase. He grinned and nodded. I held his hand happily as we left for his parents.

We started walking to house and when we opened the door his parents hugged us both tightly.

"Damnit old hag! Get off!" Katsuki growled. I giggled and his mom pulled away. I kissed his cheek and smiled. We all sat down at the dinner table and discussed what our plan was.

"So what are you two gonna do?" Masaru stated sipping his coffee.

"Well we were both gonna get jobs so we can then buy an Appartment and then after that we save money to buy a building to set up as our own hero agency." I stated smiling. Katsuki nodded.

"That's nice. We were actually gonna buy you two a small appartment so you can start your dream a bit earlier." Mitsuki smiled.

"Mitsuki you don't have-" i was cut off.

"We will take it." Katsuki stated. She clapped cheerfully and smiled.

"Its a 3 bedroom appartment with 1 1/2 bathrooms." She smiled.

"Why 3 bedrooms?" I questioned confused.

"Well you have a bedroom for you two to share, an office area so you can start your own small agency and the last room for a baby." She smiled. I blushed and looked at Katsuki. He blushed and looked away.

"Thank you hag and old man. When do we get the key." Katsuku grunted. She handed him the key and smiled.

"Right now. We fully furnished it as well. All thats needed is food and a happy family." She smiled. We blushed more and took the key. The appartment is just down the road so we decided to walk.

I held his hand and smiled. He put the key in the door. His parents already moved all of our things inside and we looked around amazed. It was gorgeous. All of the pictures we took together that we had left at home were strung along a wall which had our names in big wooden letters. The couch was a love seat and a gorgeous coffee table sat in front of it with a gift basket full of spicy snacks.

We roamed around more and noticed the small office was set up with a computer, a calendar and some other things you would find in the office.

"So who would be doing the main hero work?" Katsuki questioned. I looked at him and smiled.

"You will. I am great with technology. Your dream is to be number 1. While mine was to be a hero. As soon as we get enough money to get our own agency and have a Secretary I will be in the fights with you." I stated looking at Katsuki. He hugged me and carried me to our bedroom. He threw me on the king size bed and laid beside me.

"So are you finally gonna expose that perfect body too me." He stated running his fingers along my chest.

"After you go shut and lock the front door." I stated. He grunted and got up. I grinned. As soon as he left i grabbed my suitcase and found my bright red lingerie. I quickly put it on and laid on the bed in a sexy pose.

He entered the room and looked at me with a grin. I blushed and opened my legs a bit to see him get a hard on.

"Your such a tease Y/N." He grinned going over to me and pinning me down. He took off his shirt and grabbed my breasts roughly getting a loud moan out of my mouth.

He took this oppurtunity to kiss me roughly. I kissed back and our tongues fought for dominance. Sadly he won. While we made out he took off my bra exposing my breasts the cold air. He pulled away and started to suck my neck. I saw a tent start to form in his pants so I decided to tease him a bit. I rubbed it earning a loud moan from him. He glared at me. I giggled. He started to suck my neck and continue to play with my breasts. I moaned in pleassure.

"You know Puddle. I've been waiting a long time for you to blow me." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and undid his belt. I threw it somewhere along with his pants. I started to palm his bulge.

"But hun like you said before. I'm such a tease." I stated pinning him down. I shoved my breasts in his face. He became a bright red.

I continued to dominate him until he got angry and grabbed my hair roughly but gently.

"Puddle your taking forever we are doing things my way." He stated confidently. He threw off my panties and started to lick and suck my clit. I moaned loudly and ran my fingers threw his hair. He looked at me and grinned.

"We are so doing a 69." He stated taking off his boxers and putting his cock in my face. He continued to lick my clit while he fingered me. I licked and sucked his dick.

This went on for a while until I heard him grunt and groan. I had already came a couple of times which didn't mind. But now I wasn't going to return the favor.

"I'm gonna cum puddle you better be ready." He stated confidently. I moved my face away and quickly got on top of him. He looked at me.

"No way babe. But first things first. Do you want a small version of you running around or not." I stated.

"I don't really care. Either way I get you." He grinned.

"Oh lucky me." I stated going down on him slowly. I moaned in pain but mostly pleassure.

"Damn your tight puddle." He stated grunting. I blushed and started to move slowly. It hurt a bit but I went at my own pace which Katsuki did not like at all. He growled and flipped us over so now I was on the bottom.

"You better satisfy my needs puddle." He stated thrusting fast into me. I moaned and scrunched my nose up in pain. It hurt alot since he was so big, but I didn't wanna say anything.

"Hey Puddle. You okay? You look hurt?" He stated. I looked away.

"I-it hurts..." I mumbled. He nodded and slowed down. I smiled slightly and kissed him while he thrusted. We continued to kiss till her started to speed up. I moaned loudly.

"I-I'm gonna- Cum!" I inhaled as I orgasmed. Katsuki grunted and came as well. He pulled out and laid beside me. I smiled and cuddled him.

"I love you Katsuki." I smiled.

"I love you too Y/N." He stated, kissing my forehead. I smiled qnd fell asleep peacefully.

~Written: June 27th, 2020~
~Edited: February 23rd, 2023~