Chapter 34

Katsuki's POV
I was walking around trying to find where Y/N had ran to. She had been hiding out somewhere and out of no where she is now a villain. I grunted and continued to walking till I saw a wide eyed Y/N standing in the road. Her expression full of fear as the car came towards her. I ran to her and shoved her out of the car while hitting the car with a blast. It stopped right away.

I held Y/N as her head bled from the impact of the ground. Her eyes opened slightly as she just stared at me. Her face now full of fear and anger. She pulled my hair and moved my face away from her. I grunted and grabbed her arm.

"Where the hell do you think your going?!" I yelled at her.

"A-Away! F-From y-you!" She yelled her voice shaking. I let go of her arm and just stared at her. I forced my lips on hers but she pushed me off her with water pressure.

"G-Get away f-from ME!!" She yelled shaking. I just stared at her. Why was she afraid. She seemed so overly protective. Well she was pregnant so that must be the problem.

"Y/N...please just come home with me so we can raise the baby together...I can help you! I want to be with you!" I yelled at her. She just looked at me and then down at her hands. She started to run as fast she could and then she vanished into purple smoke. She's with the stupid League of Villains. I grunted.

Y/N's POV
"How...d-did you find me...?" I stated looking at Dabi.

"The news was live with what was happening." He stated. I looked down and looked at Dabi.

"We are running away. Just me and you." I stated. He looked at me confused.

"I want me and you to go live in America together...Away from everyone." I stated. He held my hand and nodded.

"Whatever makes you happy. We can have Kurogiri worp us there since he has been there before." Dabi stated. Toga looked at me with Teary eyes.

"K-Keep in contact alright!" She yelled. She hugged me and stabbed my finger abit collecting my blood. I kissed her cheek and smiled.

"I'll always keep in contact. Besides yall can visit whenever once I email you the coordinates." I smiled. Dabi talked with Shigaraki for a moment and then we went to out room to pack. I grabbed the small potted plant and wrapped it up. I looked at Dabi.

He went over to me and kissed my forehead. I hugged him and finished packing. So did he. We left the room and stood in the center of the room. I held his hand and waved goodbye to everyone. Now we were in America, in a place called Los Angeles Californa.

1 year later
I sat calmly on the couch rubbing my baby belly. I was now 8 1/2 months pregnant with a baby boy. Me and Dabi who now wants me to call him Touya, are doing just fine here in America.

I flipped threw the channels but there is never anything good on the TV anyway at 3 in the morning. I felt someone run there fingers threw my hair.

"Y/N why are you up so early?" Touya stated sitting by me.

"I couldn't sleep...I didn't wanna wake you." I stated. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"I wouldn't have minded. Means we could have cuddled longer." He stated. I giggled slightly. He braided my hair and got up. "I'm grabbing some tea you want some?"

"Sure." I smiled cuddling the blanket. Touya walked into the kitchen and started to make some tea.

I continued to flip threw the channels until I saw a commercial about an international hero meet up here...In Los Angeles. I got up quickly and started to panic. Touya set the tea down and looked me.

"Hey you okay? Calm down please..." He stated. I nodded and hugged him.

"What if...what if Katsuki finds me...and tries taking me away..." I questioned scared.

"He won't your fine I promise." He stated pulling away and grabbing the tea. "Now cuddle with me and drink your tea before I have to go to work."

I smiled and nodded. I worked as a Kindergarten teacher while Touya was a Sushi chef. He always went to work early because you gotta cook the rice just right so he normally leaves at 4:05 AM.

I sat on the couch and he cuddled up against me. He rubbed my tummy and I smiled. I placed my hand down as well and he placed his hand ontop of mine. The baby kicked my hand a bit for forcefully than probably intended. I giggled.

"He's jealous." I giggled. Touya looked at me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his chin.

"Nah, he's just mad that I'm cuddling with you instead of with him." He stated.

"Yeah he's Jealous." I stated. He laughed and roughled my hair.

"Hey I have to go now. Don't go feeding my baby junk food." He stated grabbing the car keys.

"Thats all he likes." I pouted. I got up and waddled like a penguin.

"Love you Y/N." He stated kissing my forehead. I pouted. I grabbed his shirt and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I love you too. Don't loose a finger." I stated. He laughed and left. I smiled and went into the kitchen to grab some left over Taco's. I grabbed them and sat on the barstool and started to eat.

The house we had was honestly perfect. There were 3 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom and master bath along with 1 1/2 other bathrooms. There was also a office and a nice backyard with a pool.

I finished my Taco's and heard a knock on the door. "Touya must have left one of his knifes here." I grunted. I got up and waddled to the door. I opened it amd my eyes widen. Everyone from high school...was standing on my front porch...even Katsuki. I quickly slammed the door and panicked. I locked the door and ran upstairs.