~Chapter 60~

30 minutes before
Izukus POV
"Kacchan stun gernade!" I yelled. He nodded and blinded all for one. I quickly rushed to all for one.

"DETROIT SMAAAAASHHHH!!" I yelled. I hit All for One in the head, sending him across the field out cold. I grinned and looked around.

"Kacchan, we did it!" I yelled. I looked around and noticed him laying on the ground where all for one used to stand. He must have been attacked while All for One was blinded.

I rushed to him and saw him look at me.

"D-Did w-we win?" He questioned as the police arrived and collected all for one.

"Yes! Now come on, we have to get you to the hospital!" I yelled as I picked him up. He chuckled lowly and coughed blood.

"I-I know i-ill be fine." He stated. I looked at him with teary eyes as i rushed to an ambulance.

His wound bled a ton. The ambulance drove to the hospital as soon as I set him on the stretcher. I held Kacchans hand as breathing slowed down. His heart beat slowing.

"Kacchan, come on, you have to live!"

"I-I will l-live deku..." He stated, looking at me grinning a broken grin. I could tell he was in pain.

As soon as we got to the hospital, he was rushed to a room, and I was forced to wait. I paced around the waiting room. I grabbed my phone and called Mitsuki.

"Mitsuki...get to hospital now...Kacchans hurt really, really bad..." I stated. She hung up as soon as I said that. A few minutes later, she entered the hospital and stood beside me.

"Izuku...will he be okay...?" She questioned, tears rolling down her cheeks. I just looked down, not knowing how to answer.

A doctor left the room and went up to us. "He has only a small amount of time... You are welcome to say your goodbyes..." The doctor said, leaving.

We both rushed to Katsuki and saw him looking out a window, his eyes slowly going empty. We went over to him.

"K-Katsuki?" Mitsuki stated as she grabbed his hand.

"I-i-i dont w-wanna g-g-go..." He stated tears rolling down his cheeks. That made her break down immediately. She collapsed and started to cry into the blanket. He looked at me.

"K-Kacchan..." I stated slowly, he looked at me a bit.

"W-Wheres Y/N..." More tears rolled down his cheeks.

"S-Shes on t-the other side o-of the hospital h-having the b-baby..." I stated. He looked at me. His eyes are going more empty. He started to cry his heart out. I'd never seen him cry this much ever.

"I-I d-dont w-wanna g-go!" He screamed, covering his face, his heartbeat going weaker, his breath slowing down.

"K-Kacchan!" I stated. Mitsuki stood up and hugged him.

"I-Ill miss y-you...s-so much..." She cried. He just hugged her tighter. She kissed his forehead.

"B-Bye m-mom..." He stated. She nodded and left the room crying.

"D-Deku...g-grab my p-phone..." He stated coughing. I nodded and grabbed his phone.

"R-record me t-then g-give my p-phone t-to Y-Y/N..." He stated. I nodded and clicked the camera. I started to record, and he just nodded at me.

"H-Hey Y/N...i-im sorry i-it had to c-come to this...b-but by the t-time y-you see t-this i-ill b-be d-dead...i-its not y-your f-fault s-so don't b-blame y-yourself...i-i don't w-wanna see y-you i-in the a-after life t-till i-its y-your t-time okay...m-make sure a-are daughters happy a-and amazing. I-I love you and her v-very m-much..." He stated. I ended the recording and put his phone in my pocket.

"K-kacc-"

"D-Deku...b-be a good h-hero o-okay...b-be better t-than a-all m-might...a-and take care o-of Y-Y/N for m-me..." He stated, hugging me. I hugged back gently till I heard the heart monitor go flat. I moved away and saw his eyes closed and him grinning. As he laid there dead.

I started to cry as doctors came in. They pushed me out of the room, and I hugged Mitsuki tightly. We both cried for what felt like forever, but it was only 5 minutes.

A couple minutes later, she was on her way home, and I was heading to the other part of the hospital to find Y/N.

Present time
Y/N's POV
I started to crying causing the baby to cry too. Izuku handed me a phone...Katsukis phone.

"He left you a video..." He stated.

I unlocked Katsuki phone and went to his gallery to see a video. I watched it and cried. I couldn't do anything. I was the reason he died... he told me not to blame myself... because he knew it was my fault.

The doctors took my baby away as I lay in the bed, trying to fall asleep. But I couldn't. My everything was gone. I covered my face and cried.

Why did he have to go... and leave me. It wasn't his fault... But now I'm raising a baby by myself. I lay in the bed, looking at the small ring on my finger. I twisted it around my finger and looked out the window. Birds flew around. There were so many. I started to count them to keep myself distracted from my pain.

"1...2...3" I mumbled as I felt my eyes get heavy. I started to fall asleep. I laid there. My head is empty except regret and fear... I won't see him again. I don't even know how I'll cope. I'll just live till it's my time. It's my time to go and see him again.

~To be continued...

~Written: September 19th, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2024~