~Chapter 7~

"YOU CAN'T JUST RUN AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS!! YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY TRY AND BE A REAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING!!" he yelled. I felt my legs go weak as I collapsed, I started to cry, I covered my face and cried.

Bakugou picked me up and laid me on his bed and cuddled me. I slowly dozed off.

The next day came. Me and Bakugou got dressed for school. When we got there I wad about to run off and find todoroki but Bakugou forced me to stay with him. I grunted as we walked to class.

When we got into class we sat down at our desks and listened to Aizawa. We were gonna go to some training place. I didn't catch the name, but it seemed exciting.

I looked at Bakugou and grinned forgetting my anger towards him. He blushed and looked away.

Aizawa dismissed us to go put our hero costumes on but he allowed me to pick someone to help me. I grabbed Bakugous hand and quickly took him to the girls bathroom and made sure he didn't look.

I shoved him into the stall and looked at him. "Take my uniform off." I said. He just looked at me.

"I can't do it myself idiot." I grunted, he quickly nodded and stripped me of my uniform. I handed him my hero costume.

"Yours is a swimsuit- Fuck." He grunted.

"Yup! You gotta strip me clean sir! But your my boyfriend you might see it more often if your nice." I giggled.

He grunted more and took off my bra along with my underwear. He stared at my breasts for a moment before quickly putting my costume on and quickly leaving so he could change. I giggled and left the stall to see all the girls staring at me.

"Your not a slut...are you?" I heard Hagkure state, I shrugged.

"Lets just say I'm not a slut, but I'm not a virgin." I stated leaving the locker rooms and going to the bus. I sat by Todoroki.

"Hey." He stated casually. I smiled abit knowing this won't be to awkward.

"Hello Shoto." I giggled laying my head on his shoulder, I felt it heat up a bit. I giggled and noticed Bakugou staring at me angrily. I kissed Todorokis cheek and sat in an empty seat where Bakugou sat by me.

"Is Bakugou Jealous?" I giggled. He looked at me and narrowed his gorgeous ruby red eyes.

"Yes. I am. Now stop talking to me." I growled. I laid my head on his shoulder and started to fall asleep, but Bakugou shook my so I didn't.

"I'm taking you on a date. You have to say yes, so don't even bother saying no." He stated. I nodded and smiled.

"Ribbit why is bakugou so mean to you Y/N?" I heard Asui state from infront of us.

"I don't know. He's just protective I guess." I said looking down. Maybe he was using me and thats why he is mean. Or maybe its because we are around people who only know him for being rough. I sighed and cuddled Bakugou.

"Why are you so fucking clingy?!" He shouted, everyone stared at us. I looked down and made a small water barrier around myself. I looked out the window and saw that we arrived at the USJ thingy.

I kept my water barrier up as we walked off the bus. I looked around and saw everyone stare at me in annoyed. I looked down and made the barrier disappear. I felt my legs go slightly weak. I sighed. I looked at Aizawa who lead us towards the helpful hero 13. She looked at everyone and explained the rules.

The ground begand to shake when a large warp gate appeared, I looked at it and saw Villians. I bunch of them. I looked at Bakugou and quickly grabbed his hand in fear. He pulled his hand away and slapped me. I looked down and started to slowly walk toward the villans. No one stopped me. I kept walking. I looked back and saw the one villian that had a warp gate quirk appear behind everyone.

I walked closer towards the one villian with a hand covering his face, I went to him and bowed abit. I felt his eyes stare at me. I stood up and felt a small pain in my heart.

"L-Let me j-join y-you." I stated weakly.

"How about no." I heard his raspy dry voice say as he grabbed my other arm and completely made it decay. I was now the weakest student in UA. "Your too weak for the League Of Villians. Your pathetic and useless." He continued as he pushed me aside.

I collapsed and felt almost every bone in my back break. I looked up to see a thing. Not exactly monster, but he had his brain showing and a bird beak and dark purple skin. I gasped for air as he crushed my body. I looked around and saw most of the class gone. They had disappeared due to the warp gate.

I heard the voice of Aizawa come rushing towards me, but the thing jumped off my shattered body and went to his instead. I blacked out for a short moment.

Bakugous POV
I felt Y/N grab my hand, but for some reason I wad pissed at her. I pulled my hand away and slapped her. She just looked at me and started walking towards the villians. I grunted and noticed a black fog form in the sky. I looked at Kirishima and nodded as we ran and tried attacking the black fog, but nothing happened.

Everyone paniced as we were all sent to different areas of the USJ. I looked at Kirishima as we saw a bunch of weak pathetic villians show themselves. I growled as I expoloded most of them away from us.

As me and Kirishima beat the shit out of those Villians we quickly ran to the center where a bunch of teachers from UA were trying to fight of most of the Villians.

A while passes and All Might runs into the USJ with an angry expression on his face. He ran towards the hand guy and the ugly moster thing.

He fought the monster using a lot of strength and he looked pissed. Me and Kirishima saw Deku and Icy-Hot come out of no where and try attacking the hand guy, but they failed. I grunted and quickly ran towards them and lit off and explosion, then i saw it.

Y/N was hammered deep into the ground, her other arm gone and her body shattered. I ran to her and picked her. Then All Might showed up and started to fight the monster. I held y/N close and started to cry. No one noticed her, but they noticed my crying.

All might fought the beast as he sent him to the moon or whatever. Mr. Aizawa was hurt badly just like Y/N. I held her tighter and blamed myself more. She was now weak and powerless, her s/c skim now pale. I held her close.

As soon as the authorities and doctors/nurses got here they quickly helped everyone and arrested every villian in the area. I ran up to a nurse and handed her Y/N where they took her away. I sat on the ground and covered my face as I cried my eyes out.

~Written: May 1st, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~