~Chapter 21~

Not much had happened for the last while. Just normal school stuff. Me and Momo have been hanging out more along with Kyoka. Midoriya and Kirishima had come back to school after an internship, which to me sounded fun, but to them, it was a nightmare. They introduced me to a small girl named Eri, and I immediately fell in love with her. She was so cute! Today, Midoriya said I could visit her along with him.

"Hey Midoriya, do you think she would like some apple fritters? My mother gave me some fresh ones this morning." I questioned, grabbing the small basket off my dresser.

"She might! Maybe bring a couple for her to try!" He smiled. I nodded and smiled.

We walked to the hospital and went to the room. Mario and Mr. Aizawa had tagged along as well. I noticed Eri and waved at her. She waved, confused.

"Eri, this is Y/N." Midoriya smiled. I nodded and smiled.

"I have some apple fritters... you wanna try one?" I asked. She tilted her head.

"What's an apple fwitter?" She asked in her adorable voice. I awwed and smiled.

"It's an apple cooker in a nice yummy crust and cinnamon as well!" I cheered, handing her the smallest one in the basket. She nodded and took a nibble. She continued to eat it.

"It tastes yummy." She stated, not evening smiling. I tilted my head confused and then sighed. Based on what Midoirya had talled me, she had an abusive foster father named Kai Chisaki. He i guess Abused her because of her quirk. I pet her head and look at Midoriya.

He smiled and looked at Mr. Aizawa, "Sir! Can we invite her to the sports festival? And show her what fun is!" He stated. Mirio nodded and looked at Eri.

"There will also be a bunch of candy apples!" He grinned.

"I'll ask the hospital." He stated, leaving the room for a quick second and coming back.

"They said it would be alright. Mirio would just have to keep an eye on her." He stated. Mirio grinned and nodded.

"Well Eri, we can't wait for you to see the sports festival! We might be able to take you to a preview before the date arrives!" Mirio grinned. Me and Midoriya nodded. Eri did too and started eating some apples the nurses brought her. We all waved and said our goodbyes as we left.

We got back to the dorms, and I tackled Katsuki. "Puddle, get off of me!" He grunted. I nodded and jumped off.

"So Katsuki! For the sports festival I was thinking of entering the beauty pagents thingy! Do you think I would do well?" I asked, hugging his arm as he walked to his dorm.

"You will do amazing puddle. You look gorgeous either way. And I will help you." He smiled. I looked at him and started to laugh.

"Do you even know how to do makeup or hair?!" I laughed.

"Sadly, yes. The old hag once busted her arm in a stupid volleyball match, so I had to do everything for her." He stated. I laughed a bit and thought for a moment.

"You said your mother went to UA? How is she not a hero?" I asked. He shrugged.

"She got in because of aggressive fighting skills. Her quirk just makes her look young, honestly. She didn't find heroing as a passion once she got in. It wasn't something she wanted to do. She didn't like the idea of one day never coming home. So she dropped out and went to a normal high school, then to some weird collage, I dont really know." He shrugged.

"Your mothers are so cool. Mine went to UA and became one of the greatest female heroes ever. But after she had me, her life had been a lie, I guess. I don't know." I sighed. He pulled my hair up into a pony tail and braided it. (If you have short hair, then keep it down or whatever)

"You will be a good hero, too. Just believe in yourself." He stated, taking off his shirt and laying on his bed.

"Thanks. I wonder what the class will be doing for the sports festival. I feel like something music related would be fun, but I won't suggest it." I stated. He nodded and looked at his ceiling. I had put stars on his ceiling that I had when I was little. When the room was dark, it looked really pretty.

"You know Puddle... I wonder what the hero life will be like in 2 years... when we all graduate, you know." He stated.

"Maybe there will be more crime, but it's easier to solve." I stated. He nodded.

"But if it's harder to solve, then maybe... It would be more fun." He stated, i nodded.

"We'll never know what the future will bring us... But whatever happens...I'll still love you." I smiled and looked at him. He blushed a bit and nodded.

"I'll always love you too." He stated. I blushed. I laid in his bed and dozed off, but luckily, he carried me to my room.

It was the next day, and today, we were listing suggestions for what we should do for the sports festival. But after hours of thinking of suggestions, we came up with nothing. We were all nowing sitting in the dorms with it being like 10 o'clock at night.

"Maybe we should do something that includes dancing!" Mina stated cheerfully.

"That sounds fun! You are a really good dancer too, Mina!" I smiled.

"What about a performance?" Shoto stated, taking the laptop and showing us a video of these people singing and dancing.

"Wow, that seems fun! We should do that! Let's suggest it to the class in the morning! How did you come up with that, Todoroki?!" Momo asked happily.

"Me and Bakugou had to do some weird dancing in our provisional license thing." He stated. I burst out laughing uncontrollably. I then calmed myself and giggled.

"Now that we have a good idea of what we might do, let's all get some rest, so if that's what we are doing, we can practice tomorrow." Iida stated confidently. We all nodded and agreed as we headed off to our dorms. I plopped on my bed and fell asleep. Yay.

~Written: June 22nd, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2023~