~Chapter 55~

~Y/N's POV~

I stood there shocked. It was a huge villain that none of my friends could beat. Izuku looked at me.

"Y/N!! Use tsunami!!" He yelled. I nodded.

"Go get everyone out of there. Denki, stay with me!" I yelled. Everyone nodded, and i started to climb the tallest building in the area. A helicopter was visable flying over head. I watched as everyone ran out, holding 2-3 people. I looked around and noticed everyone nod at me.

I placed a hand on my stomach and looked down. "Mommies gonna use all her strength...Im so sorry if I kill you..." I stated tears roll down my cheeks.

I focused on my quirk and felt 50% of the water inside my body rise, all the water in the air joined together. I inhaled and focused more. I held my hands in the sky and then rushed all the water down onto the villain.

Denki went over to it and touched the water, releasing as many bolts as possible. I collapsed but felt myself falling off the roof. I couldn't think. I just closed my eyes as I saw the impact.

Katsukis POV
We stood there for a moment, waiting for her to release her attack. She rubbed her belly and then mumbled something. I felt like shit now. I ran a hand through my hair and watched as she used her quirk against the villain. Denki did his part and shocked the villain. As soon as he did, the water evaporated, and the villain collapsed and turned into a ton of small butterflies.

Civilians clapped. Deku and everyone else got all the praise while Y/N stood on the roof. She looked tired and then collapsed. I stood there for a moment before blasting to grab her, but I was too late.

She fell and hit her head really hard against the ground. She wasn't dead, just weak and close to death. Her belly had also slammed against the concrete really hard.

Blood started to drip from between her legs. I picked her up and quickly rushed to an ambulance. I handed her to them, and they laid her on a stretcher. I got in the ambulance with her and held her hand. I took off my mask and wiped my eyes.

As soon as we got to the hospital, they took her to a room and told me to wait outside of the room. I felt like all this was my fault. I covered my face and started to cry.

After an hour, a nurse said I could go into her room and see her. I rushed inside and looked at her. She was looking out the window. Her expression was blank.

"Y/N?"

"I-its gone..." She stated tears rolling down her cheeks. I looked down and grabbed her hand. She looked at me and started to cry. I held her close as she cried.

"Hey Y/N...I was thinking... maybe we adopt a kid...thats abit older... like 5 or 6..." I stated. She looked at me a bit and nodded. I kissed her hand and sighed.

"I-Im probably n-not meant t-to be a m-mother..." She stated. I looked at her.

"You're perfect with kids! You would be a great mother!"

"If I had a kid... I have none..." She stated, looking down and crying. I rubbed her back.

Y/N POV
I sat there crying in front of Katsuki. I felt terrible and cried more. Im useless to him. I can't do anything right. I just sat there and cried.

"Y/N... something else is bothering you...what it is?"

"I-I s-so f-fucking u-useless." I stated, wiping my cheeks. He looked at me and held my hands.

"You're not useless. You mean the world to me and so many other people." He stated. The doctor then entered the room.

"We have some good news and some bad news. Which one first."

"Bad news?" Katsuki and I stated at the same time.

"So your baby did pass away, but. The good news is it was a set of twins, so you are still having a baby that just is a bit younger than the other one." The doctor stated. I sat there with my mouth agape.

"R-Really? I-im still gonnna b-be a mom?" I questioned. He nodded and left. I looked at Katsuki and kissed him passionately. I pulled away and smiled at Katsuki. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Bummer, the other one passed away. But it seems like someone was looking out for us." Katsuki stated. I looked at him a bit, then nodded.

"Dad wants me to be happy. So he made me happy." I smiled, wiping my cheeks. Katsuki laid his head on my belly.

"Hey, little firecracker. Your mom and I are so happy you're okay. We can't wait to meet you!" He stated, lifting up my hospital gown and kissing my belly. I giggled and ruffled Katsukis hair.

"They'll be perfect. I just know it." I smiled. He nodded and thought, then started to laugh.

"Let's just not raise it like how my parents raised me. Tons of violence probably wouldn't be the right thing for a baby with your spirits."

"I mean, she might be a firecracker like you - oh my god, imagine if it was half and half like Shoto."

"Your kid would definitely be the strongest."

"Unless she somehow gets the quirkless gene from my dad." I laughed slightly.

"We'll he'll still be perfect."

"You want a son, don't you."

"And you want a daughter."

"If It's a girl, you have to change her diapers till she's 2."

"Deal. If it's a boy, i get to choose the name." He grinned.

"Oh lord, help me. I don't want a son named King Explosion Murder."

"You'll love it." He laughed. I giggled and smiled.

"If it's a girl, though... Ame...I wanna name her Ame." I stated. He looked at me and smiled.

"That's a gorgeous name." He stated, kissing my belly. I played with his hair till I felt gentle breathing against my belly. Katsuki snored a bit and fell asleep. I smiled and fell asleep as well.

~To be Continued...

~Written: August 27th, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2024~