Chapter 42

Y/N's POV
Katsuki must have gone grocery shopping because his truck wasn't here. I sighed and walked to my dads house since I finished unpacking. Mom said she was on her way to dads as well so he could meet Dabi.

I knocked and Dad's door and noticed moms car was there. She answered the door and smiled. I entered the house and noticed Dad holding Dabi. He was sitting a wheel chair calmly. I smiled and went over to him.

"Hey dad." I smiled.

"Y/N! I haven't seen you in forever!" He stated. I nodded and hugged him awkwardly. I pulled away and smiled.

"You grandson seems to like you." I giggled. He chuckled and nodded. Mom requested that we take some pictures and I agreed.

When we finished my phone went off. I looked at it to see a message from Katsuki. I read it:

Hey Y/N. I won't be returning home ever. When you probably get this I might be gone. Don't bother calling I won't answer anyway. I am now free. And I can no longer scare you like I always have, or hurt you either. Tell the others its not there fault. I just needed to get away. I couldn't do it anymore. Bye Y/N. I love you so much. Love Katsuki.

I collapsed and covered my mouth and started to cry.

"Y/N you alright?!" Mom stated helping me up.

"He's...gone..." I stated. She looked at me and realized who. She then hugged me tightly. Dad pat my head because thats all he could do. I cried and covered my face more.

Mitsuki's POV
I sat on the couch rereading Katsuki text. It was short, but painful. I covered my face and hugged my knees to face. Masura handed me some tea which i held in my hands and sipped. I looked at the clocked and saw that it was 16:00. I had been like this for an hour. I looked at my phone again and wiped my cheeks.

"W-Who would push h-him to d-do this...." I stated looking down. I sipped the tea.

"He hasn't been himself for a while. He hasn't really been passionate about anything either..." masura stated. I looked down. "His friends don't help either. They don't invite him to anything thinking he'll ruin it.."

"I-I should r-raised h-him better..." I stated. Masura just rubbed my back as I sipped my tea. My phone started to ring.

I grabbed it an answered it. "H-hello?"

"Is this Mitsuki Bakugou?" The voice of some lady asked.

"W-Who the hell i-is asking?" I grunted wiping my cheeks.

"The hospital ma'am."

"Y-Yes that's m-me!" I stated quickly almost dropping my tea.

"Your son will be okay. The doctors were able to save him when they got him to the hospital. The doctors request you come see them to discuss his injuries." She stated. I nodded quickly.

"A-Alright I'll be there!" I yelled hanging up. I set my tea down and looked at Masura.

"Go start the car! We are going to Tokyo hospital right now!" I yelled. He nodded and quickly ran to start the car. I changed into something more comfortable and packed a bag with one of Katsukis outfits he left here and some spicy chips for a snack when he wakes up.

I threw the bag over my shoulder and grabbed my purse. I hopped in the passenger seat and buckled myself in as Masura drove to the hospital.

We got there an hour or so later. Masura dropped me off at the front to go park. I quickly ran inside and went to the lady.

"I'm looking for my son Bakugou Katuski." I stated. She nodded and had me sign some papers.

"Your son is in room B32 on the second floor" she stated. I nodded and rushed to the stairs and went to the second floor. I went to B32 and knocked on the door gently. A doctor opened the door and let me in.

I looked at Katsuki and covered my mouth. He was still out, but his head was all bandaged, his arm looked broken.

"W-Will my s-son be okay?!" I stated. The Doctor shushed me.

"Your son is alright for now. He completely busted his legs due to the way he landed so it will take a really long time for them to heal. His skull was cracked in the fall, so he'll need some surgery and staples ETC. His arm is broke, but not as bad as everything else. He hasn't woken up yet so if he's out for a week we have to say he is in a coma." The doctor stated. I looked at Katsuki and looked down.

"Thank you Doctor." I mumbled. The doctor nodded and left the room. I kissed Katsukis forehead gently and held sprained left hand. I rubbed small circles on the back off his hand making tiny explosions.

I smiled slightly and kissed his hand. Masura came into the room and sat in the chair behind me.

"The doctors said be will be alright...He just might be in a coma." I stated. He just nodded. We sat there for a good half an hour just looking at Katsuki.

A nurse came and told us we had to leave and I didn't argue. I wasn't in the move. We walked to the car and sat there. I just stared out the window.

"Least he's gonna live. Right?" Masura stated. I looked at him abit.

"He's strong...but not that strong...He isn't even awake to know that he's okay...that people care about him." I stated. I looked in my purse and noticed his phone. The nurse must have snuck it in.

I opened up his phone and typed in his password and went threw everything. He only messaged me and Y/N. Based off of everything online...people didn't want him around. He got hate comments now and then, but I could never see them on my profiles. I went to his friends accounts and saw that they were having more fun without him than with him. I felt tears roll down cheeks. I set his phone down and covered my face. I see why he did it now. I understand why. I just wish he would talk to me. Tell me his problems...Because I'd listen.