~Chapter 54~

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up and stretched. I stood up and quickly ran to the bathroom to vomit.

Katsuki walked by the bathroom and glared at me. I looked at him and wiped my mouth, then brushed my teeth. I went up behind him and hugged him.

"Morning babe!" I cheered. He pushed me off and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a bagel and went back to the room. He didn't even put anything on the bagel. I followed him.

"Katsuki...whats bothering you?" I questioned.

"You are." He grunted with the bagel in his mouth. He changed into his hero costume and looked at me. He put his mask on and held his bagel.

"What did I do...?" I questioned, grabbing his hand. He pulled his hand away. He looked at me.

"While me and Deku were talking while you were busy getting his little wife or whatever back. We made some realizations about you." He stated, pushing me aside and leaving the room.

I looked at him. It started to thunder in the room. I grabbed his arm and forcefully made him look at me.

"Why the hell are you always a fucking ass when I'm pregnant. Why do you always make realizations that 'oh I hate her now'. I never fucking did that too you. I support you! My whole life is on hold right now! I can't do anything!!" I yelled at him. It started to rain in the room. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He looked at me for a moment. I collapsed and covered my face.

I cried. He went over to me and sat beside me. He then hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry Y/N..." He stated petting my head. I barried my face in his chest and cried. He looked at me.

"When I said realizations...I meant that you deserve better than some hot headed guy like me..." He stated. I looked at him and kissed him.

He held my close and pulled away. We sat like that for a couple seconds till I stood up and helped him up.

"Katsuki...your the best thing to ever happen to me...Just don't get drunk please...that slap still hurts..." I stated. He looked at me shocked.

"I-I slapped you?" He questioned worriedly. I just nodded. He stepped back and looked at his hands. He then looked at me. "I-Im so sorry...I d-didnt mean t-too!"

I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "It would take a lot to push me away. Just don't get drunk ever again please...Or at least until you control your temper with it.." I stated. He nodded and held me. He then pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Better go to work. Love you."

"Love you more!" I giggled. He lefted and I plopped on the couch. I turned on the TV and saw that Momo and Shoto were being interviewed.

I laughed and grabbed my phone. I started to call Shoto. His phone started to ring and play "Ice Ice baby." He quickly hung up and blushed in embarresment. I thought and called Momo as well. Her phone started to ring and play "Milkshake." She hung up and blushed. I laughed and watched there interview. They were asked simple questions and some things about there daughter.

I smiled and turned off the Tv. I got a message from momo and it was a ton of angry laughing and fire emojis. Shoto just sent an ice and weird pointing emoji. I giggled and set my phone down. I laid on the couch and grabs some earbuds. I plugged them into my phone.

I turned on my random playlist and laid there peacefully while rubbing my stomach. I hummed abit and fell asleep slowly.

Bakugos POV
As soon as I left I got a call from Deku.

"Deku what do you want?!"

"I-Its an emergency Kacchan! Just come to my location!" He stated sending me a text with his location. I grunted and walked to the location to see a huge villain.

Deku was visable punching and kicking it but that was doing nothing. Round face was also there trying to stop it. Ponytail and Icy hot were visable running towards it a couple moment later.

"Deku what the hell is this thing?!" I yelled blasting myself to the villain and shooting an explosion at its face. "STUN GERNADE."

"I don't know Kacchan!! I was on patrol when I saw it sprout from the ground! It injured 10 people and killed 1." He stated. Kicking the villains eyes.

"We need all the help we can get! Did you get ahold of everyone Izuku?!" Round face yelled at Deku. He nodded and continued his attacked. Icy hot froze the villains feet but that didn't last long.

Ponytail was stabbing it with a sword or trying to anyways. Out of no were a shock was felt threw the villain. We looked around and noticed Dunce face and shitty hair standing next to eachother. They ran at the villain as well.

"YO SHITTY HAIR HELP ME UP HERE!!" I yelled. He jump up towards me and looked at me and grinned. He started punching the villains head till it started to bleed a bit. But the skin quickly grew back. We all stood there shocked.

"Kacchan call Y/N." Deku yelled. I looked at him.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"She can make a large enough tsunami to drown the villain!" He yelled. I grunted and grabbed my phone. I pressed her contact and let it ring for a moment.

Y/Ns POV
I woke up to my phone ringing. I grunted and answered not looking who it was.

"Y/N! We need your help right now! Get changed and go to this location!" Katsuki yelled to me threw the phone. He hung up quickly. I got up lazily and went to my closet and changed into my hero costume. I spun around and smiled. I looked at the location then plugged my phone in. I looked out the window and saw small flashes of light from far away.

I ran outside and to the address. I then noticed it.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT?!" I screamed.

~Written: August 27th, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2024~