~Chapter 58~

6 months pregnant
~Y/N's POV~
I walked around the grocery store clinging onto Katsukis arm. He looked at me. He was allowed to leave work early due to our appointment to check on the baby and possibly its gender. But the appointment is in like an hour, so we are walking around the grocery store while he's in his hero costume, and I'm covered in paint and a sweater.

"Katsuki people like staring at you." I stated, grabbing a different bag of chips and throwing them in the cart.

"No, there staring at my beautiful fiance." He stated, taking the bag of chips out of the cart and grabbing spicier ones.

"Pfft. No, there is staring at the #3 hero." I stated he looked at me and grinned.

"Damn right." He grinned. I grabbed a soda and threw it in the cart. "Babe, these snacks are terrible for you. You'll get sick."

"The baby likes them. And you're terrible for me, but yet you got me pregnant, making me sick." I stated, grabbing a pack of ramen.

"Whatever, Puddle." He stated, going to the front and paying for my snacks. I set their bags in my brand new car. My little Nissan was a gorgeous f/c. I looked at Katsuki, who was on the phone with someone.

"Hey Katsuki, everything okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, just Deku." He stated worry laced in his voice.

"Go help him. I'll be okay. We can have a huge gender reveal party tomorrow." I smiled. He nodded and ran off. I got in the car and started it. I drove to the doctor and checked in, waiting for my name to be called.

"Y/N L/N?" The nurse questioned. I stood up and followed her to the room. She made me sit at the examination table.

"Everything alright dear you usually have someone with you each month?" She questioned.

"He had some hero work to attend too." I stated as she rubbed the gell on my belly.

"Let's see how the babies are doing. And would you like to know its gender if we can see it?"

"Yes! Please!" I stated. She nodded and grabbed the ultra sound machine and started moving it around on my belly. There I saw my little nugget. They were so small, and I could see little fingers and toes. I giggled.

"Let's see...looks like you baby is a-"

"GIRL!" She stated happily. I clapped my hands happily.

"Yay!" I cheered. She saved the ultra sound picture and printed it, handing it to me. I smiled and cleaned up. I headed home and started to set up for a gender reveal party.

I went to the store and bought some balloons and confetti. I set up everything outside and messaged everyone at 18:00 PM. that I would be doing a gender reveal and that nothing was required other than showing up.

I got tons of messages saying okay, and as soon as I sent that message, Mitsuki and my mom burst through the door.

"Whats the gender! Do tell!" Mom squealed.

"No, you guys have to wait." I stated. Mitsuki looked around.

"Where's Katsuki?"

"He's doing some stuff with Deku." I stated. She nodded. The 3 of us sat on the couch and started to munch on some snacks while we waited. I turned on the tv and saw a news report.

"Numerous sightings of the villain All For One." The tv read, I sat there wide-eyed. He got out of jail?! When?! How?! I started to panic. Mom rubbed my back.

"Hun, everything will be fine. It's probably just some stupid kid dressing up to scare people." Mom stated. I nodded until I got a message from a group chat i was somehow put in.

Stabby queen❤: Y/N! Wth do you think is happening on the news. I'm kinda confused.

Y/n: Toga... I actually have no clue.

Krusty krab🦀: I was never told anything about him breaking out, and he hasn't reached out to me. And dont spam. Im in the middle of a photo shoot.

Y/n: Whatever, Shigaraki. Well, let's not worry

I put my phone down and breathed. If he hasn't reached out to the League of villains than its not important. I laid my head back. I breathed slowly and rubbed my baby bump slowly.

I looked at mom, who was picking up some items that we had lying around the house. I inhaled and waited for Katsuki to come home.

18:00 PM
Everyone sat on the grass. Katsuki wasn't home yet. I grabbed my phone and messaged him, I then saw him enter the front door. I rushed to him and kissed his cheek. He was already in a tanktop and shorts, while I was in a floral dress and flats.

"You're late."

"You're gorgeous."

"Katsuki, come on. Everyone's excited." I stated, handing him a black balloon. I handed him a needle.

We walked outside and stood in front of everyone.

"Everyone, place your bets?" I questioned. They all nodded.

"3...2...1!" They all yelled. Katsuki popped the balloon to be splattered in pink paint and confetti. Did I mention i bought paint.

"It's a girl!" I squealed. Everyone clapped and cheered while I looked at Katsuki, who was drenched in paint.

"So Katsuki. You are ready to change diapers till she's 2." I grinned. He crossed his arms and looked away.

"Damnit, you win. Round 2 will be different!" He stated confidently.

"Whatever you say." I laughed. We all relaxed a bit while Katsuki grilled some kabobs, but yes, it was still covered in paint.

We all ate and talked a bit until it was time for everyone to leave. I waved goodbye and looked at Katsuki, who kissed my cheek.

"Imma shower." He stated. I nodded, and he rushed to the shower. I sat on the couch and flipped through the channels till I heard a knock at the door.

"Hmm?" I got up and answered the door. But soon, I only saw darkness.

~To be continued...

~Written: September 19th, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2024~