~Chapter 19~

It had been two weeks, and today, we were moving into dorms. I continued to pack my things as I looked Bakugou, who also was. He put some of his all might posters and figures in his bag along with a few pictures of us. I put my things in my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Ready to go, Katsuki?" I stated calmly.

He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. " Ready when you are Puddle." He stated calmly as well. I smiled as we walked to school.

We got into the classroom while Aizawa talked about the rules. He then glared at me and Katsuki.

"Under no circumstance will there be no sexual activities in the dorms." He stated. I blushed and nodded.

He led us to the dorms, and we all looked around. The bathrooms and kitchens were downstairs. I smiled and looked at Bakugou.

"One half of the building is for boys. The other is for girls." Aizawa stated. We all nodded and went to our assigned dorms. I grabbed a sign that Katsuki had made me and hung it on my door. It said, "Blastys girlfriend," which I thought was cute.

I shut the door and started to unpack. I hung up some posters i had of most the heroes. I set down my stuffed bear from a while ago on my nightstand and threw a blanket my mother had made me on my bed.

I then grabbed all 200 pictures of me and Katsuki and hung them around the room. I smiled and set up a little table, a pillow, and a mini fridge. I folded all my clothing and popped it in the cabinet. I smiled and took off my bra, needing my breasts to breathe. I sat down calmly and grabbed my phone. It was already past 6. I better go eat.

I left the room and went to the kitchen to see Midoriya making some sushi. I sat down at the table and drank a cup of water when I felt a kiss on my neck.

"Puddle, what you doing?" He questioned. I just shrugged.

"Waiting to eat." I stated, fidgeting with my phone.

"I can cook us something." He smiled. I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and went to the kitchen, pushing Midoriya out of the way to cook. He grabbed some stuff and started making spicy curry.

Momo sat by me along with Mina. They grinned.

"Your boyfriends cooking smells so good!" Mina screeched. I giggled and looked at Momo, who sipped her tea.

"Would you like some Peach tea Y/N?" She asked kindly. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure! I've never drank a lot of tea since I'm not a huge fan of boiling water." I stated. She nodded and went to the kitchen and started to make the tea.

Todoroki sat across from me and looked at me a bit. "I need help with an assignment." He stated. I looked at him a bit and tilted my head. He glared at me and gave me a look.

"Your smart though- wait. OH OKAY!!" I smiled and got up and grabbed his hand and dragged him away from everyone.

"I need advice. I wanna ask out Yaoyrouzo, and I don't know what to do or say or -" i cut him off.

"Just wait for the right moment! Maybe offer to take her on a date or tell her you wanna take her to Sushi. She really likes tea, i've noticed! Maybe take her to a cafe!" I smiled. He nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, Y/N." He smiled, and we went back to everyone. I sat beside Mina and smiled.

"What did Todoroki want?" She stated calmly, fidgeting with a fork while stabbing some weird pudding.

"Girl advice." I stated as Katsuki set the curry down and handed me a fork. He sat across from me and watched me eat while he ate.

"Why would Todoroki need girl advice?" Mina stated as Momo set down the glass of tea. I took a sip.

"Took ask out a peach." I stated, she thought and grinned.

"OMG, THOSE TWO WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" She screeched. Momo and Katsuki stared confused, but they shrugged it off.

"Haha, yeah." I laughed.

"Hey everyone!! Tonight, we should have a contest to see who has the coolest room!!" Kaminari yelled. We all yelled and smiled. I looked at Bakugou, and he rolled his eyes and continued to eat.

It was now 8:30 PM, and we were starting the coolest room contest. We all decided to start with the girls. We went into everyones rooms and they were cool and now its mine. Everyone went inside and looked around.

"Y/N! Your rooms are so cute!" Mina stated. I rubbed my neck and laughed. Mineta went through my room and opened my drawers, and was attacked by my bras. Damnit.

"Why do you have so many bras?!" Kaminari stater. All the guys blushed.

"Well, my mom bought me them whenever we go out." I rubbed neck. Everyone laughed a bit, and we went to the boys' rooms where everyone showed off their rooms. I ignored and went to Katsukis room where he was asleep. I lay in his bed and cuddled him. I heard everyones feet shuffle as they looked threw the door. As they watched and took pictures, i fell asleep peacefully.

~Written: June 16th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2023~