Chapter 28

I sat at home waiting for Katsuki to come home from his assistance. I turned on the news and saw that I was on it. The news article was titled "New Hero rainbow shower goes to a school and inspires students." I watched as the news reporter talked about what happened. And once she finished I was brought to live footage of an interview between Katsuki and Shoto. They both had cat tails and cat ears.

I burst out laughing ignoring what was happening on the screen. I then got a call from none other than Momo.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE TV?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOURS AND MY BABY!!" She screeched while laughing. She must have been watching the news as Well.

"I DONT KNOW!!" I laughed. She then said she had to go and hung up. I sighed and noticed the front door open. Katsuki walked into the house with his cat tail swaying happily.

"Ummm Katsuki? What happened today?" I questioned. He glared at me.

"I do not wanna talk about it." He stated blushing. I giggled pet his ears abit. "I saw that you went to that small problem school near the agency."

"Mhm! It was so much fun!" I smiled happily. Children always make me happy.

"So I was thinking. You wanna get a bit kinky?" He questioned. I looked at him and blushed a bit.

"Besides it would also give you a chance to possibly get pregnant." He stated. I blushed a bit and nodded.

I took off his mask and gauntlets. He pinned me down and started to kiss me gently. I had never seen this gentle side of him. He shoved his hand under my shirt and bra and started to play with my breasts. I moaned faintly and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. We french kissed for a good minute. I grabbed his cat tail and pulled it. He moaned loudly and blushed a bit.

"Don't pull my cat tail." He stated.

"Sorry daddy~" i stated placing my hands on his hips. He looked at me abit and grinned.

"Your gonna regret saying that puddle." He growled and stripped me naked. I blushed a dark red and covered my body a bit. I had been gaining more weight then loosing it.

"Katsuki don't look at me...I'm becoming fat..." I stated. He moved me hands and looked at me.

"Y/N...Your gorgeous just the way you are. I love you for who you are. Not how you look." He stated placing soft kissing from my neck down to my pussy. I blushed a bit and pet his ears.

"I said don't touch." He stated sliding a finger inside of me. I moaned faintly and blushed.

I ran my fingers threw his hair and moaned as he inserted another finger. I blushed more and looked at him.

"Katsuki...I need you..." I statef while panting.

"Hm? I can't hear you~" he stated seductively. I inhaled and looked.

"I want you too fuck me till I can't walk." I stated. I removed his fingers and grinned.

"As you wish Princess." He stated taking off the rest of his hero outfit. He thrusted into me slowly but roughly. I blushed and moaned loudly. He picked up the pace, but then my phone rang.

I picked up my phone and answered while Katsuki did me.

"Umm hello?" I questioned moaning faintly.

"Hey Y/N! We were wandering if we could come over?" Uraraka stated, I heard the girls giggling in the background.

"Umm sure. How long till you will get here?" I questioned while Katsuki picked up the pace.

"5 minutes maybe? We are walking and your appartment is in view so." She stated.

"Alright see you in 5!" I stated hanging up quickly. I looked Katsuki. "Do it as rough as you want. I'll be fine!"

He nodded and thrusted quickly and roughly. I moaned loudly and came rather quickly. I blushed as he continued. I ran my fingers threw his hair and he came as well. He pulled out and laid beside me on the couch. I ruffled his hair.

"Go rest. You had a long day at work. I talk to the girls." I stated leading him to our bedroom and grabbing my clothes. We were all unpacked and moved in and this place truly felt like home.

I got changed into a long sleeved f/c shirt and some black leggings. I went over to Katsuki who was already passed out on the bed. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you Katsuki." I smiled. He smiled in his sleep. I giggled and heard a knock on the door. I scurried downstairs and answered it.

"Hi Y/N!" Mina screeched.

"Katsukis sleeping and I don't want him to be grumpy." I stated. They nodded a bit and smiled. I let them inside and grabbed some tea.

"So what's new for you guys?" I questioned setting down the tray of tea and tea cups.

"Well I'm engaged." Uraraka smiled showing me her ring. I nodded a bit and sipped my tea.

"Me and Shoto adopted a cat. In his opinion it looks like him. I just thought it was cute." Momo stated showing us all a picture of a cat with one blue eye and one gray eye. It had a redish color around the blue eye. I smiled and nodded.

"Well I'm expecting now aswell." Mina smiled. Uraraka's eyes sparkled as they hugged. I looked down and set the tea cup down.

"I saw you at the store buying a test, Y/N. Are you pregnant too?" Mina questioned.

"I don't know. I didn't buy the test. I feel fine anyway." I stated. Jiro and Tsu looked at me and smiled.

"Well your not the only one who isn't pregnant yet." They both stated smiling. I smiled a bit and sighed.

"What are you guys gonna do since you are heroes?" I questioned. Mina shrugged.

"Take a break for a bit and wait till the babies old enough to be taken to a daycare." Mina smiled and nodded.

"How did Midoriya and Kirishima take it?" I stated.

"Midoriya freaked out, but was really excited as well." Uraraka smiled.

"Kirishima was shocked, but also really excited." Mina smiled. I nodded.

"How's yours and Bakugous relationship going?" Tsu asked cheerfully.

"It's going great actually. We hang out all the time after work and watch movies. He's teaching me how to cook since I suck at it." I laughed. They giggled and we contined to talk happily about our lifes ane relations. Everyones so happy.