Chapter 48

"A baby? If you wanted sex you could have asked." I snorted. He pinned me down and looked at me.

"I want both you idiot." He growled kissing my neck. I started to giggle and moan. I laughed and started to take my shirt off when my phone started to ring. I grabbed it and answered.

"Hey Momo whats up?"

"I was wandering if you could help me with something tomorrow."

"Of course! What time?"

"13:45 works."

"Alright see you then." I hung up and looked at Katsuki.

"Lets go adopt that Ferret." I grinned. He looked at me confused and then nodded.

"Right right. And then we go to Dinner." He stated. I nodded and smiled. I grabbed my purse and held his hand.

We left the house and got in the car. We drove to the near by animal shelter and parked. We went inside and too the front desk.

"Hey do you guys still have the Ferret?"

"We do the lovely Deiji is over here." She smiled. I held Katsukis hand and followed.

"So her name is Deiji?"

"Yup!" She smiled. She stopped infront of a small cage with a scared ferret.

The ferret had no hair on its butt and its tail was missing. One of her eyes was bigger than the other and she looked really scared. I looked at her.

"Can i hold her...?" I questioned.

"Are you sure you want this one...shes suppose to be put down later today..." The lady stated.

"Ill take her. She deserve a chance." I smiled. Katsuki nodded. The lady sighed and opened the cage. The ferret looked at me as I tried grabbing it.

It went into my hands and let my grab it. I held it close. I smiled and pet the ferrets head.

"Deiji is so pretty." I stated. Katsuki nodded. I continued petting Deiji until I felt a warm substance for on my arms. I handed Deiji to Katsuki and noticed she peed on me. The lady started to panic.

"I AM SO SORRY!!" She stated grabbing paper towels and wiping off my sleeves. I pushed her off.

"Its alright. The poor things been threw alot." I stated. Katsuki held Deiji close and played with her abit using his finger. I smiled and looked at the lady.

"How much for her?"

"You can just have her. Shes been here for awhile so she needs a home and she was gonna be put down anyway." The lady stated handing me paper work. Me and Katsuki sat down and filled out the paper work. The lady smiled at us.

"Deiji is now yours." She smiled. I smiled and bowed my head. We waved goodbye and got in the car. Katsuki handed me Deiji.

"Shes cute...I really like her." He stated starting the car. I smiled and nodded. When we got home we put Deiji in a hamster ball and let her roam the house abit while we set up everything.

"And there." I stated hanging the last hammock in her little cage.

Katsuki took Deiji out of her hamster ball and set her in the cage. She immedietly went to the food and started to eat. She looked at us and then continued to eat. i giggled and looked at Katsuki.

"Lets go change for our date tonight." He stated. I nodded and we both went to the room. I grabbed a short red dress from the closet and changed into it while Katsuki changed into a suit.

"Puddle help me tie my tie." He stated tossing me his red tie. I giggled and nodded. I tied his tie and smiled.

"There." I kissed his cheek and put on some black flats. I held his hand and we walked downstairs. I set up the small camera by Deijis cage so we can keep an eye on her.

We left the house and drove to a fancy resturant. We went inside.

"Reservation for Bakugo Katsuki." Katsuki stated. The person nodded and lead us to a table on a balcony over a lake. I smiled and looked at Katsuki.

"This is gorgeous! Thank you." I smiled.

"Of course. Besides I have the best view in front of me." He stated as we both sat down. He looked at me and smiled. I blushed and looked at the lake.

I hummed abit as Katsuki looked at the menu.

"Spicy shrimp ramen sounds amazing right about now." He stated. I looked at him and burst out laughing.

" we go to fancy resturant and all you want is Ramen?!"

"Expensive fancy Ramen." He stated. I laughed and smiled. I grabbed my phone and took pictures of the lake when I got a text.

Mom🍓: Honey its an emergency are you busy?

Y/N: I'm on a date with Katsuki? What's up?

Mom🍓: Your dad had a heart attack. I was going to his house to drop off the food he usually wants me to buy from the store when he was complaining about his arm being numb and his chest in pain. He's at the hospital right now but I'm really worried.

I dropped my phone and looked at Katsuki. He was scrolling threw his feed. He looked at me a bit and then had a worried look.

"Y/N? Whats wrong?"

"My dad...he had a heart attack..." I stated. He looked at me worriedly.

"Do we need to go check on him at the hospital?"

I just nodded. He helped me up and held my hand as we left. We got into the car and he started to drive.

"I-I'm sorry i-i ruined are d-date..." I stated looking down. He looked at me.

"This is more important." He stated continuing to drive. I just nodded and looked at my hands. I messed with the ring on my finger and looked at Katsuki. He seemed focused on the road, as if he seemed pissed. I looked down and looked at my phone.

I laid my head on the seat and looked out the window. I started to tear up and cry silently.