~Chapter 13~

I stood by Tsu side as we walked to where we were doing our thing. I looked around and loved the view of the area. It was absolutely gorgeous. I smiled at Tsu, and she smiled back, and we stopped in front of a dock. I looked around in Aww. It was so peaceful, and to me, a lot of water is amazing. I looked at the ocean and made it sprinkle on my face a bit. Everyone else came up with hero names, but I didn't know what to call myself, so I told midnight it's undecided.

I looked at the ocean and took a picture. I sent it to Bakugou, and he replyed "nice" then he never messaged again after that. I sighed and walked onto the ship to see a crew of 3 males, 1 female, and a seal man. Probably Selkie and his crew. The girl looked at Tsu and smiled. I just stood there awkwardly and grabbed a mop, and started to clean the deck a bit. I probably was gonna suck at this, but that's ok, I at least have someone to go home to.

"Hey Umm, what should I do?" I questioned, finishing up the deck.

"Oh umm Hmm...you can control water, right? Maybe keep it calm sailing from here, but other than that, we have no clue. We didn't exactly plan on you choosing us." Selkie stated. I just nodded and concentrated on the water, making the ocean calm. I smiled a bit and wandered the small boat.

This was gonna be so boring. I should've just told Aizawa I would accept a bad grade. I looked at my hero costume and sighed. Maybe I should make my costume more flashy.

I sat down on the boat when the boat stopped, and everyone got off and started to get to work on something. I stood up ready for some real action, but nope.

"Y/N. Stay here and watch the boat just in case someone tries to steal it." Sirius stated and hurried off with the others, Tsu looked at my sympatheticlly. I just faked a smile and waved her off. I'll probably never make it as a pro.

It had been like 20 minutes, and I finally saw everyone coming back. No action happened on my part. I waved at Tsu, and she smiled. I just sat calmly till it was time we headed back to school. I enjoyed the ocean view. I just wish I was able to do more. I grabbed my phone and called dad. I hadn't talked to him lately.

"Hello, Y/N. How's everything going?" Dad stated.

"The thing today sucked. I just sat and watched the boat. There is no action on my part." I stated, looking at the sky a bit. "Am i even meant to be a hero?"

"Everyone can be a hero if they try y/n, just some aren't lucky. Maybe think about all the people who got you that far in life. You are in UA, the best hero school in Japan." He stated, trying to cheer me up.

"I didn't get in myself, though. You put me in through recommendations... Someone else could have had that spot...But instead I got it." I stated, walking back to school.

"Just try Y/N. I'll take you out for dinner if you're not busy. But I have to go. Talk to you later." He hung up. I sighed and made a small water crown. I placed it on my head to feel special. It became water again in which I abosrbed. I continued walking till I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see a lady in her 30s with a small boy holding her hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"My son thinks you're amazing from the sports festival, and he wants your autograph." The lady stated. The boy was maybe 5 or 6.

"Oh, umm, sure." I smiled. The boy handed me a small notebook with a waterfall on it. I made a water pen and signed the notebook. "So what's your quirk?"

"I-I c-control h-hot w-water!" He smiled. I giggled and looked at his mother.

"I can control water, and his father can control lava type substances. That's how you get boiling water control." She stated. I nodded and smiled. I grabbed my bag and rummaged through it.

"You will be an amazing hero. I hope to see you again!" I smiled, handing him a hero costume i made as a kid for myself. I had another one at home, but I carried this one around because I liked it. He smiled cheerfully and started to cry, happy tears. I smiled and waved goodbye and started to walk away till I felt a strong hold around my waist.

"Seems like you have a fan puddle." Bakugou smiled while hugging my waist. I nodded a bit and looked at him.

"Your hair!!" I burst out laughing. He grunted and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I just squealed as we walked to school to return our stuff.

When we finally got home, Bakugou threw me on the couch and went to his room. i guess I get to sleep on the couch tonight. I sighed and lay on the couch. I turned on the t.v. and watched the news for a bit where I saw that there was a Nomu attacking in the hosu City District. I looked down and turned off the t.v. I finally thought of a hero name that I feel like would go well with my attitude or whatever.

The Friendly Rain Hero:

Rainbow Shower!

~Written: May 26th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~