~Chapter 57~

3 months pregnant~
~Y/N's POV~
I rubbed my tiny baby bump as I looked at Katsuki. He was scrolling through his phone as we lay in bed together. I cuddled him and smiled.

"You're warm." I giggled.

"I know." He stated, setting his phone down and pulling me against his chest. We were both just in our underwear cause it was hot last night.

I kissed Katsukis' cheek and sat up. I stretched my arms, and he pulled me back down.

"Nu uh." He held my close.

"I have to get to work silly." I stated, flicking his forehead.

I became a kindergarten teacher at one of the schools down the road. I did college for being a teacher back in America, so it worked out when I applied to teach.

"I wanna cuddle, though." He stated, grunting.

"Nope. Now, let me go."

"Fine." He let me go and stood up. He grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom. I opened my closet and changed into some black leggings, a f/c sweater, and put on a white scarf along with boots.

Even though it's spring, it was still really cold. I brushed my hair and let it fly loosely. I grabbed my backpack with everything that I needed for today and looked at Katsuki, who had just left the bathroom.

"Have fun, babe." He smiled. I giggled and hugged him.

"I'll be back." I stated, smiling. I kissed his cheek and left. I held my bag and looked at my phone. I walked to the location of the school and went inside.

I walked to the classroom I was given and smiled. I grabbed my bag and took out some things, and hung them around my classroom. I smiled and rearranged the classroom. I looked at my roster and smiled. I went to the door and held the clipboard calmly by the door.

Parents walked towards my room with their kids, and all of them were so cute. I giggled and started to greet some of the parents and students.

Katsukis POV
I sat on the couch bored out of my mind. I hate having days off. I can't do jack shit. I turned off the TV and threw the remote on the other side of the couch. I grunted and got an idea.

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

"OI! Deku. I need your help with something." I stated over the phone.

"O-Okay Kacchan!" I heard him state before hanging up. I got up and waited for Deku.

"Hey Kacchan! What do you need help with?" He questioned.

"I need your help with shopping. I wanna suprise Y/N with a baby bedroom." I stated, grabbing a hat and putting it on along with a mask to hide who I was.

"Alrighty! Let's get going, Kacchan!" He stated doing the same. We heroes don't want people getting the wrong ideas when we go out shopping.

We left the house and got into my truck. I looked at Deku, who was fidgeting with his phone. I started the truck and drove to some large furniture store. I parked and got out. Deku followed, and we went inside.

"Kacchan, what are we looking for exactly?"

"Cribs, cabinet, shelfs, etc. I don't fucking know you should know."

"True- well baby stuff is over here."

We walked over to the baby section and looked around. There were some cribs, rocking chairs and other baby things. We picked out what I wanted and paid.

We threw it all in the bed of my truck. I looked Midoriya who seemed tired.

"How the hell are you exhausted?"

"Just tired. Haven't been sleeping well. Oh well." Deku stated. I grunted and sighed. We got in the truck and I drove home.

We carried the boxes inside. Deku left leaving me alone. I grabbed some paint and started to paint small bugs and animals on the walls. After that I hung up some fading yellow curtains and started to build everything.

I coughed and stood up. Everything looked perfect. The crib against the window, a dresser with an All Might lamp, a blanket with some kittens on it and a fluffy cloud rug with a light purple rocking chair. I went downstairs and looked at the time. It was 3:30, Y/N should be home soon.

I stood at the front door waiting for her.

Y/N's POV
I waved goodbye to all my students and grabbed my bag. I left the school and walked home. I unlocked the door to see a cheerful Katsuki.

"Who are you?! What have you done with my angry Pomeranian?!" I yelled. He laughed and grabbed my arm. He put a blind fold around my eyes and lead me somewhere.

"Katsuki where we go?" I questioned as he tugged my arm.

"To the empty bedroom." He stated blankly.

"Oh okay?" I followed him till I felt the blind fold being removed.

"Do you like it?" He questioned. I looked around the room, every detail was perfect, even better than I imagined.

"Katsuki its perfect!" I smiled. He hugged me and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and we stood there kissing for a good 20 seconds.

I pulled away and smiled. "This baby is spoiled." I giggle.

"Damn right it is. Because they are the best fucking baby ever." He stated with a grin.

"I bet you she will have a crush on Izuku's son."

"It wont be a girl i just know it! It will be a boy!" He pouted.

"Nah. Maybe a daughter that can be the number 1 hero sounds better." I giggled.

"DAMN RIGHT!!" He yelled grinning. He kneeled down and lifted up my sweater. He kissed my little baby belly to earn a loud growl from my stomach.

"Katsuki you made the baby hungry." I pouted.

"Yup. I'll go make you a snack while you tell me about your first day at work." He stated.

"That works for me!" I smiled. I followed him to the kitchen and sat at the table.

~To be continued...

~Written: September 17th, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2024~