Chapter 46

I looked at Katsuki and saw him staring at me. I blushed and waved my hands.

"Don't stare at me like that!"

"Your so pretty though." He stated. I laughed and rubbed my neck.

"Anyway come on. We need to get those extras a gift." He stated. I nodded and held his hand.

"Yeah. Then after words we can go buy the Ferret." I stated. He nodded and smiled.

I nodded and grabbed my phone. He grabbed his keys and we just walked to the small store down the road.

"Denki said it was a pool theme since its a bit warmer this July." I stated. Katsuki looked at me abit.

"Based off of how I think both are mindsets have made our bodies look people are gonna stare." He stated. I looked down.

"Besides Denki is my only friend Right now. You have Icy hot and ponytail."

"Im suprised you didn't call Denki sparky. But yeah I guess your right. I might wear a one piece swimsuit." I stated. He nodded and we walked threw the store. We picked up a ton of ramen. We tried avoiding the alchohaul but bought a ton of Vodka and Liquor.

We got Denki and Kyoka some cute baby hoodies of each of there hero costumes. I held Katsukis hand as we walked threw the pet isle and bought some food and a water bottle for the Ferret. We paid and walked back home.

"Hey Katsuki? Why do you like cherry flavored drinks?"

"You ever heard of a cherry bomb. Those drinks have a kick and they are amazing." He stated. I laughed slightly and set up the food in a neat place and set up a small cage we for some reason found in the attic of this house.

I set everything up and Katsuki finished putting everything away amd wrapping the gifts.

"Lets go to this shitty baby shower and then we can go get the Ferret." He stated. I nodded and quickly packed my swimsuit and some sun screen. Katsuki held his bag and my hand. I smiled and we walked to Denki's place.

These people all had pools and hot tubs and all the expensive stuff. We have a sauna that sits outside and gets blown up everytime Katsuki sneezes.

"I wonder how everyones doing..." I stated.

"Dunno. Do they know what happened or-"

"Fuck I haven't talked to anyone other than the Todorokis."

"Well shit."

We entered the backyard and everyone stared at us. Momo ran up to me and gave my hug. I giggled and smiled. Her and Shoto had a small wedding last week in the court house. There planning a big one next year.

"Sup Icy Hot." Katsuki stated. Shoto waved and hugged me as well. I pulled away and ran over to Denki. I tackled him and laughed.

"Y/N! You made it!"

"Of course dunce face." I laughed. He crossed his arms.

"Get off him!" Ochaco yelled. I got off and looked at her. I bowed my head. Denki looked at Ochaco.

"She's just being friendly. Anyway lets go swimming first and then we can do all the fun baby shower stuff!" Denki yelled. Kyoka laughed and nodded. Everyone took off there shirts and skirts and jumped into there pool.

I looked at Katsuki and we both ran into the house and changed in the bathroom.

"Katsuki I accidently brought my bikini-"

"If they stare they stare. If we cared then we wouldn't have come." He stated. I nodded and left the bathroom.

"Do I look okay?" I questioned spinning around.

"Yes! You look amazing." He smiled hugging me. I smiled slightly and looked at my arms and belly. Scars all over all of them, but stretch marks all over my belly. Katsuki brushed my hair for me and put it up.

"Y/N. Your gorgeous too me okay."

"Y-Your right! As long a-as im pretty too you no one elses opinions matter!" I stated. He kissed my forehead. I looked at his arms and saw a ton of deep yet tiny cuts visable, there were also some on his ankles. I held his hand and laid my head on his chest.

"Hey Katsuki...If are life is hell by the time we are...35 can we jump off a building together?" I questioned. He kissed my forehead.

"It won't come to that I promise." He stated. I nodded and we left the house. Everyone stared at us. I stuck my feet in the water. Katsuki sat beside me. I laid my head on his shoulder. Momo sat by me still holding her clingy daughter.

"Hey Y/N...You didn't have to come if it makes you uncomfortable." She stated. I looked at her and then at my hands.

"It's alright...I came just to see how everyones lifes were going...better than mine..." I stated. She held my hand and smiled at me.

"If you ever wanna talk over tea I'm always hear." She smiled. I looked at her body abit. Her body was perfect even after having a baby. Not even a single stretch mark.

"How are you perfect...?"

"W-what? I'm not perfect." She stated. I pointed at her body. She looked at her self and then pet her sleeping daughters head.

"Just working out and a lot of moisturizing." She smiled. I nodded slightly and locked at Katsuki. He was to focused on Midoriya. I waved a hand infront of his face.

"Katsuki? You okay?"

"Deku...He has everything...The love of everyone...the number 1 spot as a hero...A perfect little family..." He stated. I looked at him slightly.

"Is what I give you...not enough...?" I questioned looking at everyone. Everyone was happy with there small familes and groups of loving friends.

"Y/N...It is enough...I just...Wish I never pushed you away that one day...then everything would be fine..." He stated. I looked at him. He pulled his legs out of the water. "Maybe if we never even met everything would be fine...for both of us...Id be number 1...have no care in the world of what others thought...and You would have your happy little family in America...you know...."

"K-Katsuki.....I-I"

"But...I'm happy I met you...I have other goals in life...yeah our relationship isn't perfect...But to me it is..." He stated trailing off again. He got up and pulled me up as well.

"And you know what...I can't even remember your last name sometimes. Maybe we should change it to mine." He stated getting down on one knee. I covered my mouth. Tears formed in my eyes.

"Y/N...Will you make my life more complete...and marry me?" He questioned. I blushed a deep red.

"Y-Yes!" I yelled. He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. Some people clapped like Momo and Shoto. While others ignored like Midoriya and Ochaco. I ran my fingers threw Katsukis hair and pulled away.

"You damn nerd." I stated kissing him again. He kissed back and we just stood there kissing. Everyone continued with the festivities while we just...Made out.