~Chapter 22~

We announced our school festival idea to the class and they loved it. I looked at Bakugou and smiled. He grunted and looked away. We decided there would be dancers, special effects and most importantly music.

We all sat in the dorms that nigh deciding on what each person can do.

"Can any of you sing?" Momo asked. Mineta and Kaminari trief too but failed. I raised my hand calmly.

"Katsuki says my voice is nice... Maybe I can..." I stated. She smiled and nodded they all listened. I started to sing. Midoriya and Uraraka's eyes sparkled, and Katsuki just smiled.

"Your voice is decent, Y/N." Some of the guys stated. I just nodded and stepped back. Momo looked at Kyoka.

"You like music, right...Mayne you try singing for us?" Momo stated, smiling. Kyoka became extremely flustered and grabbed the microphone. She started to sing, and her voice was amazing. I looked down and laid my head on Katsukis shoulder. Everyone decided Kyoka would sing for us.

"Alright, now who can play....the drums, guitar, or bass? I can play the keyboard, so that's what I might do." Momo stated.

"Katsuki can play the drums." I smiled. He glared at me and sighed, annoyed.

"Haha, yeah, right!" Kaminari stated, laughing.

"I took drum lessons as a kid dumbass. The stupid old hags made me." He growled, grabbing the drumsticks and playing the drums. They decided he would play the drums.

Everyone else was assigned instruments while I stood there waiting for something that would be given to me as a job or whatever. I waited until everyone else was chosen. I looked down and fidgeted my fingers.

"Y/N! You can work with us!" Ayoma stated grinning. I smiled slightly and went over. I waved at Todoroki and Kirishima.

"So we do special effects, right?" I questioned, confused. Everyone there nodded. I smiled slightly and nodded.

"So what are you guys thinking?" I questioned.

"Well, Koda will possibly get doves to fly around, I will be a gorgeous disco ball, todoroki and Kirishima are going to make hale like snow or whatever." Ayoma stated.

"Alright, what can I do?" I smiled.

"Maybe you can make there be like a gorgeous rainbow effect whenever aoyomas light hits your water. That would be really cool." Todoroki stated. I smiled and nodded.

"So make it like sprinkle and at the right angle you can see a rainbow. That's easy for me!" I smiled.

We all continued to talk about the special effects. It started to get late, and I decided to go to bed with Katsuki. I got into his room, and as soon as I lay in his bed, I was out.

A week or so had passed, and today was the school festival. I smiled happily as I held Katsukis' hand as we walked around to see all the other things people were doing. Katsuki, being his self, decided to tell everyone how shitty their stuff was, which would always make me laugh. It was almost 9, which meant we had to hurry back. I jumped on Katsukis back as he quickly blasted us to the gym where he put on his band tee, and I got in my position with todoroki. Midoriya came back looking like slight shit but he quickly got cleaned up and went to his postion.

We all nodded as it became 9, and everyone started to pile in. According to kiri, people wanted to see us fail, but I knew we wouldn't. I smiled. And watched as everyone waited for Kyoka to sing. Bakugou, becoming pissed started to yell and made an explosion, which started the music, and Kyoka started singing. I smiled and listened, and then it was our cue for special effects. We all activated our quirks and did as needed. Midoriya held the rope Aoyoma was on as i kept it sprinkling in the gym. Kiro and Todoroki also did their job, and the proformence went beautifully. I smiled happily and saw how happy everyone was. Everything slowly calmed down, and we are all now able to walk around the sports festival... after we cleaned up the special effect crews mess. I blushed a bit when I noticed there were huge puddles everywhere. I was probably pretty excited about the festival.

"Hey Katsuki, come help me." I stated, grabbing some Todorokis ice.

"Puddle, lemme carry it. You deal with your little mess." He stated, kissing my forehead and leaving the building with the ice. I sighed and went to the center of the gym.

I inhaled and made all the water go back into my body where it belonged. I smiled and knew that my job was done. I smiled and continued to help clean up.

Clean up was finally over, and we could now go walk around. I looked at Katsuki and smiled as I led him to the dressing rooms for the beauty contest. I changed into a gorgeous dark green dress while Bakugou did my hair and makeup.

"You look perfect, Y/N." He smiled while putting my hair into a half pony and curling it. I smiled and looked at him.

"Hey... Thanks for loving me." I stated. He smiled and hugged me.

"I should be thanking you. Now that I have you, I have a better motivation rather than defeating Deku." He smiled while he did my makeup. I giggled as It was now time.

I pushed Bakugou into the audience. I kissed his cheek and went backstage, where I watched all the gorgeous girls of UA walk down the runway, showing off their beauty. I became nervous but decided I should try. I have an equal chance of winning to everyone else. I smiled and stepped on stage in my gorgeous dress.

Katsuki smiled at me as I spun around and bowed. I went back behind the stage and changed into my gym uniform so I could show off my quirk. I smiled but soon frowned when I saw everyone else's quirks in action. I started to tear up. I suck at everything.

Now it's my turn. I went onto stage and focused. Everyone stared at me. If I can just focus enough.

"You can do it, Y/N!" Katsuki yelled. I smiled and nodded, and I did it. I made a dragon completely made out of water. He flew over the crowd and became a gorgeous water lily. I then abosrbed the water. Everyone clapped and cheered. I smiled and quickly scurried to the back. I waited to see who one or if I even placed, but I didn't.

I was placed 15 out of 20. I sat and covered my face until I felt two strong arms wrap around me.

"Puddle, you did amazing!" Katsuki smiled, holding me close.

"Really? I didn't win. I didn't even place the top 10..." I stated, looking down.

"Well, I don't follow this rule, but did you have fun?" He asked. I tilted my head.

"Well, yeah?" I stated, confused.

"Then there was no point in winning. As long as you had fun." He smiled.

"You charmer." I stated, grabbing the color of his shirt and pulling him into a passionate kiss. He kissed back, and we stayed like that for as long as we possibly could. I love this man too much to even let him go. He makes me so happy. That's why I love Katsuki Bakugou.

~Written: June 27th, 2020~
~Edited: February 23rd, 2024~

A/n 2024: There was an image of dresses I swear, but my editing software removed the image, and I can't find it do I apologize.