Chapter 47

Everything finished a couple of minutes ago. Kyoka and Denki are having a girl. Which is super cute. But now I am going to my moms house to see how she would react. We stopped by home, changed into more comfortable clothing and grabbed our phones and wallets etc.

"Katsuki your tense."

"Your mom's like a demon. She's worse than my mom!"

"My moms not a demon. I'd then be a devil spawn and do you really want that."

"That makes both of us." He stated rubbing his neck. I burst out laughing and elbowed him. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled still laughing. He carried me to my moms house and knocked on the door still with me over his shoulder.

"Hey Katsuki- what the hell did my daughter do this time?" She stated leaning on the doorway.

"Being weird like always." He stated carrying me inside. I thought for a moment and grabbed his butt. He blushed and set me down.

"Yup. Very weird." He stated. I crossed my arms. Mom just stood there for a moment really confused.

"Why are you too here?" She questioned. I looked at Katsuki and nodded.

"Well-"

"I'm your son now." He stated. Mom thought for a moment and hugged as both. She squealed really loud making us both cover our ears.

"Awww you too are getting married!!" She squealed. I blushed more and nodded.

"So when do you think you guys want the wedding?"

"Winter so Katsuki doesn't blow anything up."

"That is very offensive." He crossed his arms. Mom laughed and we just talked for what felt like hours, but was only 30 minutes.

We waved goodbye and left.

"Alright your parents turn." I grinned. He glared at me.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? Those hags are annoying." He grunted. I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"There your parents. Not mine." I stated walking to there house. He followed behind.

I knocked on the door. Mitsuki answered and smiled.

"Hey Y/N! Katsuki! What bring you too here?"

"Hey mom." I stated. She looked at me slightly. I waved my hand slowly. She noticed my ring and her eyes sparkled.

"OH MY GOSH YOU TOO ARE GETTING MARRIED!!" She squeled and hugged me. I blushed and nodded. She pulled away and smiled. She went over to Katsuki and ruffled his hair.

"I new you had it in you! To love someone other than yourself!" She cheered. He pushed her off and then hugged me.

"We just wanted to tell you the news. We have a dinner date and We don't wanna be late." I stated. She nodded and smiled.

"Bye! Love you both!" She smiled. We left and walked home.

"Did you plan the propsal like that?"

"No. I was gonna do it at dinner, but then I felt like i should do it then when you were pushing yourself down." He stated. I nodded and we entered the house. I sat at the couch and smiled at him. He smiled and sit by me.

"So whens dinner and where we going?"

"Its a fancy ramen place. We will go there at 19:00." He smiled. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"You and your ramen."

"Yup. I hope you like the ring. I thought it was pretty like you." He stated. I looked at the ring to see that it was a pretty pink diamond with small vines around it. I smiled and looked at him

"Katsuki I love it. It didn't even have to be fancy. As long as it was you giving it to me it could have been some plastic one from a machine." I laughed. He smiled and nodded.

"Hey Y/N..."

"Yeah? Are you okay? Your voice is different?" I questioned. It sounded full of fear and worry.

"I wonder what are lifes will be like...In the future...What if we loose eachother again...or all we do is argue?"

"I think the only fighting we will be doing is who cooks dinner and where we go to eat." I stated ruffling his hair. I smiled and kissed my cheek.

"When are you gonna get back to being a "popular" hero?" I questioned.

"Maybe tomorrow. My sidekicks don't care. So whenever I want." He stated. I laughed and nodded.

We heard a light knock on the door. I tilted my head and got up too open the door. There stood a girl with her blonde hair in a messy bun on top of her head, a nice shirt and skirt while holding her purse shaped like a knife.

"Toga!!" I squeled hugging her. She hugged back tightly and smiled.

"Y/N! I haven't seen you in 2 years!" She squeled. I laughed and nodded. She pulled away and giggled happily. Katsuki waved at her while Toga waved back.

"So Y/N what's new with you?" She questioned.

"Well me and Katsuki are getting married! How about you?"

"Wow thats great! And Ive been amazing. Im so rich I dont have to steal anymore!" She laughed. I laughed and smiled, she moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

"So Toga. Have you talked to Tomura?"

"Of course! We live together. We aren't together together because thats gross. We are just weirdos that party in the same house. Stain recovered so I'm hooked up with him anyway!" She squeled. I laughed and smiled.

"What made you change?" I questioned.

"You did silly! We saw how you changed Dabi into becoming one of the greatest sushi chefs in America! So we decided to become famous, get money. Pay for a jail break once we got in and then we continued to be famous. By the way I'm sorry for your loss. Both of them." She stated rubbing her neck.

"Its alright." I sighed.

"Well I just thought Id say hi. I better get going I have groceries in the car." She stated. I nodded and waved goodbye. She left and looked at Katsuki.

"Id suggest something but I don't want you to get uncomfortable..." He stated.

"What is it?"

"We make a baby."