Chapter 40

Y/N's POV
I woke up and saw Katsuki holding all the babies. I smiled and took Dabi.

"What are all there names...?" I questioned.

"Raccoon eyes and Shitty hair's son is named Ganpeki. Deku and Round Faces son is named Kuki. Ponytail and Icy Hot bastards daughter is named Kori"

"There are such pretty names..." I stated. I held Dabi close and sighed. "Why are you here? Weren't you having fun?"

"Deku only wanted me there. No one else did." He sighed. He started to pack up all his stuff. "If you want we leave tonight. Once those Bastards pick up there brats we can leave."

"That sounds good to me...I need to so Toga and Shigaraki anyway." I stated. I looked at him. "Are they still villains?"

"Shigarakis a hand model while Toga is a rich fashion designer. Once they both got jobs they paid for there crimes and became famous and rich." He stated. I smiled and nodded.

"Hows my mom and dad?" I questioned. I'd called them but they never talked about anything that happened.

"There fine. Your dad's slowly dying while your mom has been hang out with my old hag everyday." He stated sighing. I nodded and sighed. I held Dabi close while the other kids started to wake up and cry.

"Shhhh its okay please stop crying..." I stated. They continued to cry. I looked at Katsuki. He sighed and used his quirk to distract them while I started to make some formula.

"They cry so fucking much its annoying." Katsuki grunted. I sighed.

"There babies. There suppose to cry." I stated. He looked at me.

"Yours doesn't. I'm just gonna rip out there throats." He growled.

"Katsuki mines dying. Those 3 are very healthy babies. Don't kill em please." I stated. He looked at me slightly.

"Dabi's dying?"

"Yeah...Just...Never mind..." I stated. He sighed and looked at the 3 babies who kept themselves distracted. I grabbed the bottles and handed 2 to him and fed Kori. She whined and drank her bottle. I smiled. And sighed. I heard a knock on the door. I held Dabi close and set Kori's bottle down. I went to the door and opened it.

"Hey Y/N." Shoto stated. I waved and smiled. "They all sent me to pick up the 3 tiny humans so. I don't know why they sent me."

"Maybe cause your friends with me. Anyway I don't mind helping you. Katsuki you don't mind watching Dabi do you?"

"I don't mind. Go take those brats to there parents." He stated. I nodded and handed Katsuki Dabi. I smiled and took Kuki while Shoto took Kori and Ganpeki. I giggled and followed Shoto to the elevator where we went to floor 5.

I looked at Shoto and smiled. "Your daughters really pretty..." I stated.

"She's pretty like her mom. She has my eyes but other than that she looks like Momo." He stated. I nodded and kissed his cheek. He looked at me a bit.

"Thanks for being my friend Shoto. Even though we are different." I smiled. He nodded and went to a room. He pulled out his key and unlocked the room. Everyone said there hellos to Shoto but ignored me.

I handed Ochaco her son and she immeditely took him and checked to make sure he was okay. Midoriya hugged me and said thank you along with Shoto. I said goodbye and went back down to room 15. I knocked on the door and saw Katsuki open the door....with glasses on?!

"When did you start wearing glasses?!" I stated. He looked away.

"My vision started to fade a bit. I wear contacts most the time...But I like the glasses more...I also need to get a hearing aid when I get home..." He stated handing me Dabi. I looked at him and kissed Katsukis forehead.

"I still love you. Besides you look cute with glasses." I smiled. He nodded and grabbed his bag.

"I packed everything...You ready to go...?" He questioned. I nodded slightly and followed him. We took a taxi to the airport and got onto his private Jet. I looked at Katsuki who smiled at me. I smiled and looked at my phone. I opened up Instagram and used a cute kitty filter.

I took some selfies with Dabi then a couple with Katsuki then some together. I smiled and looked at Katsuki. He just smiled and pulled a lap top out of his bag. I tilted my head but he just moved away more.

Katsuki's POV
I grabbed my work laptop from my bag and got on it. I needed to check some things. I sighed and went threw my email. Nothing important. I sighed and looked at Y/N who had fallen asleep. I smiled slightly and noticed Dabi who was trynna breast feed from Y/N. He started to whine.

I set my laptop down and got up. I went over to Dabi and picked him up. He looked at me and waved his arms around. I grabbed a bottle of premade formula and heated it with my quirk. I started to feed Dabi who happily eat his meal. He then fell asleep. I smiled.

"Your so tiny." I smiled. I handed him back to Y/N who cuddled him. I sat down in my seat and looked at my phone. I got onto all my apps, since the jet has Wifi, and saw that everyone unfriended me except Y/N and Deku. I looked down slightly.

"They should have just said they didn't want me around." I looked at Y/N who was now awake and looking at me. She must have woken up when Dabi was put in her arms.

"P-please d-dont g-go..." She stated rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"I won't die I promise...Now go back to sleep." I stated. She nodded and fell asleep right away. I sat there and covered my face. What if I did leave her...Would she be okay? Would my stupid parents be okay...? Would the others even care? I covered my ears and tried to calm the shitty voices in my head. But I started to listen to what they had to say. I agreeded completely...