~Chapter 6~

I sat next to Todoroki in the small sushi bar. He looked tired yet calm like normal. I laid my head on his shoulder and yawned. I felt a small chill, but then realized it was just Todoroki.

"Todoroki...is there a nickname I call you?" I asked, sitting up and looking at him.

"Either Shoto or Roki work." He stated calmly. I nodded and smiled.

"Well Shoto, what are you gonna order?" I giggled.

"Cold Soba. It's what i enjoy eating." He stated, fidgetting with his fingers. His face was dusted red, and he was flustered.

"I was gonna get some sushi rolls!" I giggled. He smiled a tiny bit and kissed my cheek. I blushed a dark red.

Todoroki was nice and hot, but not my type. He was too calm. And i would never be strong enough to beat him unless i learned how to boil my water. I sighed and slammed my head on the table. He just stared at me wide-eyed.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" He questioned. I sighed and nodded.

"All of you have amazing quirks...mine can't do anything cool." I sighed.

"Yours is one that would be more helpful for saving, then bringing Justice to the villain. Your quirk will never be useless. I can help you get stronger. You can train using both my quirks even though I only use my right side." He stated. I blushed and nodded.

"Thank you so much!! You're such a sweet guy!" I squeled, hugging him. Everyone at the sushi bar was awwed. I giggled and looked at Todoroki. His face was right in between my breasts. I blushed a mad red. Then i thought for a moment and moved away.

"You aren't like the others guy, are you?" I asked, looking at him. He looked confused.

"That day when we were training with our quirks and afterwords in the locker room...were you there?" I questioned. He shook his head no.

"I had to take a shower so I didn't hear anything over the water, so no." He stated, moving a strand of hair away from my face. I thought a bit and blushed.

"I dont mined if you see what everyone else saw... you have my permission." I blushed a deep red. He nodded a bit, really confused. "After we eat anyway." I added.

A little bit later we ordered and not too soon the food came. I smiled, grabbed my chop sticks, and ate my sushi rolls while Todoroki ate his soba. I smiled. I kissed his cheek. He blushed.

I grabbed my phone and emailed Bakugou that I was gonna be home late and to make sure the window was left unlocked. Of course, he messaged whatever. I sighed and looked at Todoroki, who was finishing up his meal.

Todoroki paid as we left. I held his hand.

"I'll pay you back. I promise." I stated, looking down. I didn't have much money of my own.

"Don't worry about it... You make me feel appreciated." He said, blushing. I smiled as we walked to his place.

When we got inside, we walked to his room. He claimed that his father wasn't home, so it was fine. I smiled and nodded. He sat on his bed and looked at me.

"Alright, what do you wanna show me?" He questioned. I blushed and started to awkwardly take off my clothes. It was hard with one hand. He just stared a beat red.

"You can feel if you like..." I said calmly. He just nodded and walked up to me. He tried to be as gentle as possible. He ran his fingers over my scars and across my breasts gently.

"I've never seen a naked woman before." He blushed, I noticed a tent in his pants. I blushed more. I was not a virgin, sadly. I was a stupid kid.

I was 13 and invited to a boys' birthday party. I went and since it was a sleepover, when everyone was asleep we just kind of fucked. It was rather awkward sine I hadn't started my period till last year so I was safe haha.

I placed my hand on his bulge and rubbed it gently. I only felt it grow more. I blushed and started to unzip his pants when I heard the door open, I quickly ran under the bed. I looked to see a pretty girl maybe about 17 or 18 with shirt white hair and red streaks here and there. She talked to Todoroki about there father being home. He just nodded and she left.

"Apologizes...you better go," he said helping me get dressed. I looked down abit.

"D-don't think i-i'm a s-slut p-please...i-i j-just w-wanted to s-see i-if y-you t-thought i l-looked ok...I-Im i-insecure a-about m-my b-body..." I said starting to tear up. He looked at me and wiped them away. His eyes made contact with the burn that will forever stay on my neck.

"Are scars show are past, but our minds hold our future. If someone only likes you for your personality and they could care less if you looked like a melted ice sculpture than thats the man you want to hold onto tightly. If a man only enjoys your body...run as fast as you can cause all he wants to do is use you." He stated gently grabing one of his jackets and putting on me. I cuddled it and jumped out his window. I quickly ran to Bakugous house and hopped threw the window. Hr looked at me pissed.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He shouted.

"I was out with Shoto Todoroki..." I said sitting on his bed.

"Why were you with him?! Your my girlfriend!" He yelled. I tried to keep calm but I couldn't.

"YOU YELL AT ME AND PUSH ME DOWN WHEN ALL I DO IS PUSH YOU UP. YOU WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!! ITS ALL ABOUT BEING THE NUMBER ONE HERO! IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GROW SOME BALLS AND ACT LIKE A TRUE MAN SHOULD!! DONT BE SO FULL OF YOURSELF YOU CANT EVEN SAY THAT IM DOING GREAT OR HEY GOOD JOB YOU TRIED!! THATS WHY I BOLTED WHEN YOU CALLED MY QUIRK USELESS. TODOROKI IS WILLING TO HELP ME!! YOUR NOT EVEN TRYING TO BE A GOOD BOYFRINED!! YOUR BOT EVEN BEING A GOOD FRIEND!!" I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks, I cried. He just looked at me and started to tear up. Then hr grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He growled angerly and slapped me. Then he began yelling.

~Written: April 25th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~