~Chapter 11~

The fights had started, but I chose not to watch. I didn't feel like doing so. I just sat with dad while he watched, and I scrolled through my feed on instagram and my other apps. I took some selfies with dad and posted them.

I got up and snuck behind Bakugou, making him angry. I sat by him and took a selfie. He took my phone and did some stuff.

"There. Now you're following me." He grunted. I smiled and tagged him, then posted the photo.

We watched the last few fights together, and then it was his turn. I looked at him and grinned.

"Good luck! Don't beat her ass too hard!" I chimed.

"I'll try!" He shouted, walking down, i giggled and sat. I grabbed my phone and started to record the fight between him and my dear friend Ochako Uraraka. I heard many people shouting about how it was unfair. Even 1 pro hero opened his mouth.

"This is unfair!! She is too weak and he is going to kill her!! This should he illegal!!" They stated. I stood up in pure anger.

"SHE IS JUST AS STRONG AS YOU ARE!! EVERYONE DESERVES A CHANCE TO SHOW OFF WHAT THEY GOT! YOU MEN FIGHT FEMALE VILLANS ALL THE TIME!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP SO WE CAN SEE HER TRUE POTENTIAL!!" i yelled sitting down in my seat calmly. Everyone continued to watch.

While they kept fighting I felt a cold hand on her shoulder. I shivered and looked up to see Todoroki sitting behind me. I smiled and used my quirk a tiny bit to squirt him with water. He laughed slightly and smiled.

"So you have to go against your boyfriend huh?" He sighed, I nodded.

"Well maybe make a deal with him so he thinks more about that than beating you." He suggested. I thought for a moment and grabbed.

"Thanks Shoto!" I grinned kissing his cheek.

We watched as Bakugou beat Urarakas ass even though i told him to be gentle she looked like she was gonna die. I felt bad for her but she did so well!

I sat in the small waiting room and got up to go bug bakugou about my little deal. I opened the door and saw him just sitting there.

"Bakubabe. I got a good idea. How about we make a deal?" I grinned.

"Hmm? What kind of deal?" He grinned.

"If I win you have to wear a sexy maid outfit for a whole day." I grinned knowing I will probably win.

"Deal. And If I win we fuck this weekend." He grinned.

I blushed and smiled. "Deal!"

I quickly scurried to the waiting room and waited for our fight which was just now starting. I grinned in delight and scurried to the Arena. Midnight introduced the each of us.

She hit a blow horn and yelled for us to begin. I looked at Bakugou and shot water at his feet. He sent a large explosion at my chest in which I blocked with water.

"Is that all you got baby?!" I yelled shooting a jet stream at him.

"Oh please I'm just getting started!" He yelled shooting a large explosion at me. I quickly avoid, but got my top slightly burned.

I run up to him and shot water in his face. He growled and grabbed my top in which I quickly took off to avoid the massive blast. I stuck my tongue out and laughed.

"Hey Y/N! I will beat you!" He grinned. I just laughed more.

"Uhh Shota is this even fair? These twos quirks are like meant to go against eachother. Why are these two even dating?!" Present mic stayed looking at Aizawa, he just shrugged and went back to watching.

I quickly run up to bakugou but he pinned me down to the ground and put his hand close to my face. I looked at him and laughed.

"Wrong place at the wrong time." I grinned kneeing him in the balls and quickly blasting him away. He started to sweat in pain. I just fucked up.

"Thanks for the power up babe!" He yelled and shot a huge blast at me. I blocked it, but the force sent me out of bounds.

"Y/N was sent out of bounds! Bakugou wins!!" Midnight shouted. I got up and ran over to Bakugou, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his face as i hugged his head.

"My baby beat me! Your grounded!" I giggled grabbing his hair and cuddling it, he grumbled and walked back. I pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Bakubabe." I giggled being cheerful even though i had itty bitty burns which really hurt.

"Love you too puddle." He laughed. I glared at him.

"Really my nickname is Puddle?!" I crossed my arms in disagreement.

"Yeah. I thinking of a better one. God." He laughed crossing his arms. I laughed and quickly scurried to my seat to continue watching everyone fight.

It was now Bakugou and Todorokis turn. I watched quieting everyone around me. I heard them yelling at eachother.

I just watched hoping neither of my babies got hurt. Midoriya was watching in complete silence in his beat up state. He only stayed for a few seconds before weakly heading back to recovery girl. I sat there calmly as I saw some pros watching the two in aww. I made eye contact with Todoroki and he quickly looked away doing a huge ice attack.

Bakugou then hits him with a blast shoving him out of bounds.

"Todoroki is out of bounds! Bakugou wins the sports festival!" Midnight stated. I was the only one who cheered which got me alot of stares. I sat down in my seat and moved my hair behind my ear.

I watched as they were presented with medals in which Bakugou didn't seem to want. As soon as everything was over I tackled Bakugou into a big bear hug. He chuckled a bit and held me close. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm proud of you Katsuki." I smiled. He laughed and ruffled me hair.

"You would have beat me if I didn't push you out of bounds. Your almost stronger than me." He laughed. I smiled and looked him in the eyes as we shared a passionate kiss. Yay.

~Written: May 25th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~