Chapter 27

I sat in the office making myself a cup of tea. It was 6 in the morning and I decided to head into work early so I could file some paper work. I sat in my office chair and looked at a picture of me and Katsuki. I smiled and heard a loud ahem.

"Hey Katsuki! You need to shave." I stated smiling. He ran a hand over his little stubble.

"I was in a rush. I'll do it later." He grunted. I giggled and kissed him. He kissed back till we heard someone clear there throat.

"Umm Mr. Ground zero sir? There has been some calls asking for you to help out on an important hero mission." Rozoki stated. He nodded and looked at me.

"Will be alright taking care of the crime over here while I'm gone?" He questioned. I nodded and smiled.

"I wanna be a good hero! So I'll try my best!" I smiled. He nodded and kissed my forehead, he looked at Rozoki.

"Tell them that Ground Zero is on his way. Which agency am I assiting?" He questioned.

"The endeavour Agency." She stated. He nodded and grunted. He kissed my cheek and headed out. I sat in my chair waiting for some hero work. I sighed and decided to go on Patrol. I adjusted my costume and left Rozoki in charged.

I walked around outside and decided to stop at a small school that had been looking for a hero to show up. I poked my head inside and went to the office ladies.

"Hey I heard that this school wanted a hero to talk about hero work?" I questioned. The office ladies eyes sparkled and nodded, she bowed abit.

"All the students will be happy to meet a real hero. Your the water hero Rainbow Shower right?" She questioned. I smiled and nodded.

"So I've heard this school has problem students am I correct?" I questioned. She sighed slowly and nodded.

"These are kids who can't control there quirks because they are too harmful and strong for them." She sighed. I smiled a bit.

"Well I am happy to talk to any class you let me talk too." I smiled. She looked at me abit.

"Would an assembly work so All the kids are included?" She questioned. I nodded and smiled.

"That will be perfect. But If there is any trouble I have to go immeditely." I stated. She nodded and made an announcement. I saw all the kids who either had burns or cuts or frost bite from there quirks. I sighed slightly and walked towards there little gym.

All the students got situated. I walked to the front and saw all the students eyes light up. They whisper in confusion if I was a really pro hero or if it was just an act.

"Hello everyone." I smiled. They all waved and said hello back.

"Now you children might be wondering who I am. Well I am the water loving hero Rainbow Shower!" I smiled and looked at the children. "Now who wants to be hero?"

All the kids hands went up. I smiled. And they put there hands up higher. There was a news crew silently filming. I blushed smiled.

"What is one reason you want to be hero?" I questioned pointing at a boy in a deku hoodie.

"So I can be able to help my family!" He cheered. I giggled and smiled. I pointed at a girl with a mina headband on.

"I wanna be a hero so I can help people that need it!" She smiled. I giggled and smiled. I pointed at a few other kids who had adorable answers. I giggled and smiled.

"You all have good reasons! And I beleive that all of you can make good heroes when your older." I smiled. They all cheered happily.

"Now things to think about when being a hero are the villians alright?" They all nodded. "You need to understand who you are going against. So for example if the villian had a fire quirk you would have to decided and how you should use your quirk. Ice and water quirks would work the best, but all quirks work differently." I stated.

"Now y'alls favorite of hero work has to be the costumes right? Well this hero is in need of an upgrade. So how about when you kids get back to class you can draw me some new hero gear and I can have all of the gear made so whenever you kids see me fighting off evil you can see your designed part on my costume." I smiled. All there eyes sparkled and the teachers giggled abit at the happiness of seeing there students so happy.

"Any questions? About anything?" I stated. They all raised there hands and I smiled. I went threw and answered all there questions.

"So...who likes the idea of me bringing in some of my hero friends at least every other week?" I questioned. All there eyes sparkled and they nodded happily. I giggled and saw the news casters continue to record.

"Now since all of you students did an amazing job your school is gonna get $1,000 from me personally to use on the school and to make you students the greatest heros ever." I smiled. They all cheered as I handed a small check to there principal.

"I would like to personal thank Rainbow Shower for making an appearance at our school and giving you students hope for an amazing hero career in the future. Now give her a round of applause." The principal stated clapping. I blushed and smiled. Well the assembly was done some students asked for my autograph while others looked at my costume. I smiled cheerfully and waved goodbye as I left.

I sat at my desk in the office and went threw some things. There wasn't a lot of villians in my area today so good thing I went to the school when I did. I looker at the time and saw it was around noon. I grabbed my Bento and headed to the roof. I sat on the balcony amf started to eat my yummy rice balls katsuki had kindly made me.