~Chapter 53~

~Y/N's POV~

Mitsuki opened the door and cheered. She hugged us both.

"Hello! Why are you guys here?"

"We wanted to tell you something important." I smiled. She nodded and then noticed Katsuki tattooed arm.

"Katsuki, you said you'd never get a tattoo. What the hell." She stated, smacking the back of his head.

"You old hag it was Y/N's idea!"

"Yeah, it was. It's not a dick so you don't have to worry. And it's on his forearm, so when he does hero work, it's covered." I stated. She crossed her arms.

"Lemme see." She pouted.

"Whatever." Katsuki stater showing her his arm, removing the black plastic that was supposed to stay on for 30 minutes. She read it over. Her eyes widened and sparkled.

"You're having a baby!" She squeled and hugged us both. I smiled, and Katsuki grunted.

"Yup! We thought we'd stop by and tell you." I smiled. She cheered and smiled.

"I'm finally a grandma!" She smiled. Katsuki picked me up.

"Alright, we are leaving now. Tell the old man for us." Katsuki stated, walking home.

"Hey, that's mean." I pouted.

"Im mean, remember." He stated.

"Hmph, I know. But i love you. So you're fine." I smiled. He kissed my forehead.

We kept walking home, and then we noticed Izuku taking out the trash. I got out of Katsuki's arms and ran to Izuku and hugged him.

"Hello!" I smiled. He looked at me and waved. He wiped his cheeks. I pulled away.

"Izuku, what's wrong?"

"E-Everything g-going on i-i guess..." He stated. I tilted my head. Katsuki stood by me.

"Him and Ochaco are getting a divorce." Katsuki stated. I looked at Izuku.

"You can always talk to us."

"C-Can I stay w-with you g-guys...?"

"Of course!" I smiled.

"T-Thanks...she d-doesn't wanna s-see me right n-now." He stated, going inside to grab his stuff.

"Katsuki, what happened between them?"

"On Round faces day off she went to visit deku while he was at work but when she did one of the pros visiting him desided it would be funny to kiss him and when she did round face started yelling and cussing everybody out and then she told Deku they were getting a divorce." He stated. I sighed. Izuku came out of his house holding a backpack and a suitcase. We walked home while he followed us.

"Maybe I should talk to Ochaco." I stated, looking at Katsuki. He nodded.

"Yeah. See what actually caused this bull crap. I'm gonna help Deku get situated." Katsuki stated, heading inside the house my Izuku followed. I walked to Momo's, hoping she would know where Ochaco was, but with my luck, she was actually there.

"Momo, what's she doing here...?" Ochaco stated, fidgeting with her fingers.

"I want to talk to you." I stated. Momo quickly ran behind the couch.

"There's nothing to talk about." She stated, looking away.

"Yes, there is. Why did you tell Izuku you wanted a divorce?"

"I was scared, okay? And when that weird lady forcefully kissed him, I took it as a chance to get away so I don't hurt him..."

"You hurt him by telling him that. What are you scared of anyway? It pretty hard to piss off Izuku." I stated.

"Some Villain... a month ago... Kind of overpowered me a bit...and-"

"So you were raped, and I'm assuming you got pregnant."

"Well Yes...but I also did it with Izuku a day before...so I didn't know whos it was...So I got scared and got rid of it...I was scared too tell Izuku about everything...So I tried to get away...and I had the oppurtunity." She stated, looking down.

"So that's also why you've been too, huh?"

"Yeah... I'm so sorry." She stated, starting to cry. I hugged her and petted her head.

"Calm down, everything will be alright. Maybe talk to Izuku. Or at least cancel the divorce and just take some time to yourself." I stated. She looked at me and nodded.

"I-Im also sorry i-i was mad w-when you were in a-america...i-i just missed y-you a ton..." She stated. I kissed her forehead.

"I never got your number, and I always forgot to ask Izuku. Sorry about that. But let's forget about the past and make sure our husbands aren't passed out on the couch." I stated. She smiled and nodded. We waved goodbye to Momo, who immediately took a nap once we left and headed home.

We opened the door to see beer bottles scattered all over the couch.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO WHAT THE HELL."

"IZUKU MIDORIYA WHY?!"

They were both staring at us for a moment, obviously drunk. I went over to Katsuki and grabbed his ear. He winced and glared at me.

"What, Y/N?!" He grunted, hiccuping. Ochaco was scolding Midoriya, which, by suprise, made him fall asleep. I looked at Katsuki. I've never been around him drunk before, so I have no clue what kind of drunk he is.

He grabbed my hair and dragged me up to our room. That's what he is. An abusive drunk.

"Katsuki, stop!" I yelled at him. He glared and lit an explosion in his hand. I looked away and felt him burn my arm. I shoved him and glared at him.

"Katsuki, look at me. Just sleep, please. I don't know why you two decided to get drunk, but please rest." I stated, trying to calm him a bit. He just glared and slapped me. He laid on our bed and pulled the blanket over himself.

I lay beside him only to get shoved off the bed. I looked down and got up. I grabbed a pillow and blanket and went into the living room. Izuku and Ochaco weren't in the room anymore, so they probably went home. I lay on the couch and cuddled my pillow, I cuddled it and slept.

~To be continued...

~Written: August 20th, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2024~