~Chapter 12~

I sat in Bakugous room calmly, scrolling through my phone and posting some pics from the sports fest I had taken. It was the weekend which meant me and Bakugous deal would now be fulfilled and to be honest I'm scared. I didn't want him to think of me as weak or think my body was unpleasant. I wasn't exactly ready.

He entered the room and plopped on his bed. He kissed my forehead and started to braid my soft h/c hair. I looked at him and looked down.

"I'm not ready. This is one of my longest relationships, but I'm not ready." I stated looked down.

"Yeah, I know. I was just messing with you Y/N. I care about you, and I want you to be comfortable." He stated calmly. I smiled and looked at my phone, I clicked the camera app and took a picture of Bakugou.

"Y/N!!" He yelled, making small explosions on his hands. I laughed and hit the record on my phone, i started running through his house as he chased after me.

"Y/N GET BACK HERE I HAVE TO KILL YOU NOW!!" He yelled. I laughed and jumped over the couch, and held up a finger gun at him.

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR YELLLING AT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" I yelled, squirting him with water threw my finger gun.

"AND YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR MAKING ME MAD!!" he yelled, making his own finger gun and shooting sparks at me. I giggled and stopped recording. I jumped on his back and kissed his neck. I cuddled him, and he just chuckled.

I posted the video on all my social media and hopped off of his back. I thought for a moment and got a great idea.

"Bakubabe! Let me do you makeup!!" I shouted. He glared at me.

"I dont even wear makeup. Neither do you." He grunted. I shook my head, displeased.

"We dont. But your mom does." I grinned and scurried to her room. I grabbed her makeup and quickly went downstairs and pulled Bakugous hair out of his face. I set up my phone and looked at him.

"You're gonna be internet famous before you can be number 1." I grinned and started to record.

"HELLO EVERYONE AND THIS IS MY GAY BOYFRIEND KATSUKI!!" I shouted cheerfully at the camera.

"Y/N IM NOT GAY YOU KNOW THIS!!" He yelled, I shoved a pillow in his face.

"ANYWAY!! I'm gonna be do Katsuki Bakugous makeup!!" I grinned. He moved the pillow away and bit my hand. I made a finger gun and shot him with water.

"For that, you shall be a gorgeous sexy drag queen!" I grinned.

"WHY YOU-" I slapped him and paused the recording while I did his makeup.

"AND NOW YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!" I stated as I unpaused the video.

"I look like some gay pole dancer." He grunted.

"I KNOW!!" I shouted cheerfully. "That is the end of our video if you like more like and follow/subscribe! Bye!!" I turned off the video and posted online.

"I hate you." He grunted. "But I do look pretty sexy. Can I borrow your bra?" I took off my bra and handed it to him. He made his hair flatten a bit and took off his shirt, putting the bra on.

"Ahem. I'm Mitsuky Bakugou! I abuse my son and eat spicy food. I have big watermelon boobs and smell my own farts!" He stated in a weird voice walking around the couch.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?!?" Mitsuki yelled.

"Being you." He grinned, i burst out laughing and rolling around on the floor. Oh I love this family.

~at school on monday~
I sat calmly in class reading over who wanted me as an apprentice type person or what not. I read over my list:

-Endevor
-Selkie

I didn't wanna be with Endevor because I would probably be used to clean up his quirk damage so Selkie seems fun. I smiled and nodded. The seal hero. Water is my specialty so lets get this done with!

I handed Aizawa my paper saying that I wanted to be a apprentice sidekick to Selkies team and agency. I sat in my seat and grabbed a notebook. I looked at Bakugou to see him scrolling threw my feed on all my profiles. He smiling abit. I made a small paper airplane and threw it him. He glared at me and blushed. I laughed abit and grabbed a book from my bag on how to change the heat of my water to super cold so then I have 2 quirks making me cool. I read over the page twice.

It wanted me to focus on something and think cold thoughts when I use my quirk. I looked bakugou and pointed my finger at him. I thought about Todorokis ice which was also super cold.

"Puddle what are you-" i then froze Bakugou in a giant cube of ice. Everyone looked at me shocked.

"You have two quirks Y/N?!" They shouted suprised. I shook my head no and smiled. I placed a hand on the ice and melted it with hot water.

"I can change the temperature of my water making it either ice cold or boiling hot. I just learned How to freeze it." I smiled. Bakugou unmelted and started to yell at everyone. I laughed and felt a hand tap my shoulder.

"Hey Y/N? *ribbit* did you also choose Selkie?" Tsu asked tilting her head, I nodded and smiled, she smiled and hugged me.

"That means we get to work together!" She smiled cheerfully. I giggled and smiled. I think me and Tsu are gonna be best friends.

Class was dismissed and it was time for us to go home. I quickly jumped on to Bakugous back so he could carry me home. He still was not happy with me freezing him. I cuddled him and smiled.

"I can't wait for our team ups with real pros tomorrow." I smiled. He nodded and hold me close.

"I can't wait." I repated happily.

~Written: May 25th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~