Chapter 26

I held Katsukis hand as we walked around the store. He ran out of Siracha as well so he decided to come with when I told him I was gonna buy the pregnancy test. We just decided to stock up on some foods we could put on the pantry.

Me and poor Katsuki were stuck wearing our hero costumes since we didn't think about changing at the agency and we went right after so we are stuck walking around looking like we might kill someone even though we are heroes.

"Why is this so awkward?" I questioned while walking around the small market.

"Because we are extremely sexy heroes." Katsuki stated grabbing some shrimp. I giggled and smiled.

"Hey I'm gonna go grab the pregnancy test and some face masks." I stated. I kissed Katsukis cheek and ventured off into the store. I went to the health and hygene aisles where I spotted the pregnancy test. I then noticed Mina grabbing one as well.

"Hey mina? What you doing here." I questioned.

"Grabbing a pregnancy test so that way when I get the symptoms I can use it to be sure I am." She smiled. "Why are you grabbing one?"

"I think I'n pregnant." I lied. She looked at me and smiled.

"Call me if you are! It would be amazing for all of us girls from class 1-A to get pregnant." She smiled and ran off. I looked down and put the test back.

I went over to the face masks and grabbed a few. I spotted a gorgeous makeup kit full of eye shadow, lip stick, concealer and foundation along with many other things. I grabbed it and walked back to Katsuki who was talking to Kirishima. I went up to them and placed the stuff in the cart.

"Hey Kiri. Haven't seen you since Graduation. How you been?" I questioned.

"I'm doing great! I'm one of fat gums sidekicks and its awesome! Me and Mina also bought a small house together since we were dating." He stated grinning. I fake smiled and stood on the front of the cart. We waved goodbye to Kiri and went off to go check out.

We placed everything on the convenor belt. Katsuki looker at everything and looked at me.

"You didn't great the test?" He questioned. I looked away a bit.

"I didn't need it...It was gonna come out negative anyway..." I stated slowly while fidgeting my fingers. He sighed and held me close while the cashier rung up everything.

We threw everything in the small car I had rented since my mom had moved farther away. I sat in the driver's seat and started the car. Katsuki looked at me abit. I turned up the radio all the way and started to drive home. Small water droplets started to float around me.

"Y/N your stressed, what's wrong?" Katsuki questioned turning down the radio.

"Its nothing." I stated turn it back up all the way. I puller into the parking lot of the appartment and grabbed all the bags of grocerys I could carry which wasn't alot and walked to the front door. I grabbed my key and unlocked the door. I set all the grocerys on the counter and set the keys down and went up to the empty room that we had.

I shut the door and laid on the ground. I curled into a ball and started to cry. I heard Katsuki go into our room and then he entered the room I was in only in his shorts. I sat up and hugged my knees to my chest.

"Y/N. What's. Wrong." Katsuki said sternly. I looked at him and looked down.

"Y-you d-deserve b-better t-than m-me..." I stated continuing to cry.

"What?! Where did you even get that idea?!" He questioned surprised.

"I-I just...f-feel l-like your d-deserve b-better...i-i p-put t-that idea i-in my head..." I stated. Katsuki held me close and kissed my forehead.

"I promise I love you and only you." He stated playing with my hair.

"B-but i-i can't e-even g-give you a b-baby..." I stated looking down.

"Well of course not. Most people have to do it multiple times to get pregnant you know. Besides. I'm happy as long as I'm with you." He smiled. I smiled a bit and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I know we haven't made one in forever, but do you wanna make that weird Make up video like we did when we were teenagers?" He questioned. I looked at him a bit, smiled and nodded.

"Maybe you can do my makeup instead...make me pretty." I stated. He ruffled my hair.

"Puddle your already perfect. But sure I don't mind doing it. Go grab your makeup." He stated. I nodded and smiled. I ran downstairs and grabbed my new makeup kit he bought.

I set up my camera in the empty room and set uo the small makeup kit. He looked at it and smiled. I hit record on my video.

"HELLO EVERYONE! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but today the hero Ground Zero! Actually Know Aa my loving boyfriend. Who is still gay." I grinned and looked at Katsuki.

"I hate you Y/N. But I'm not f***ing gay!!" He growled.

"Well I'm gonna half to add a dolphin noise to the sentence, but anyway lets start. Katsuki shall be doing My makeup today." I smiled. He nodded and started to do my makeup.

We talked happily and when he finished my makeup I looked gorgeous. I looked at the camera.

"If my baby were quirkless he be a great f***ing makeup artist." I smiled.

"Not my fault I had to do my mother's makeup." He grunted. I giggled and smiled.

"Well that's all for today. Don't forget to explode that like button. And as always have an awesome day...Bye!" I stated ending the video.

"Why the fuck do we have to sensor my cursing?" He questioned angrily.

"I have more 5 year olds follow me rather than teenagers." I stated Cuddling him. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "Thanks for loving me."

"Your welcome puddle."