~Epilogue~

~Y/N's POV~

"So that's what happened to da? And how did you guys meet? And why did you go into detail on all the gross stuff." Ame stated, giggling. I laughed slightly as I wiped my small tears away.

"Momma always goes into detail silly." I stated as I stood up. I ruffled the small 7 year olds hair. She giggled, and I just smiled. She looked exactly like Katsuki except for her hair color. And her quirk was liquid fire.

She could leave a trail of nitroglycerin and light it on fire whenever she wanted to make a huge explosion. She usually burns her surroundings when she sneezes, which I didn't mind.

"Ame, come on. Let's go eat dinner." I stated, helping her up. She smiled and nodded. We left her room and went down to the kitchen, where a cooked cook book full of recipes Katsuki made. Ame loves spicy food, so I always cooked her all his spicy dishes.

I made some spicy ramen and set the plates down. Well, I made her spicy ramen. I just made myself some plain Miso Ramen. I grabbed my chopsticks and started to eat.

"Hey, momma, can we dress up tonight?"

"You wanna play dress up tonight? I'll have to call Ochaco and make sure it's okay for Kuki to play tonight." I stated. She squeled and nodded. I smiled slightly and looked at the ceiling. I finished eating and went to sit on the couch.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, turning into years. It was so close to my time. Being a 59 year old woman now with 2 grandbabies made me feel old. I lived alone, still in the same house, still in the same bed, eating the same things every day. Ame eventually stopped visiting me cause she was either busy doing hero work or didn't want to see me. Everyone had moved on with their lives, and I kind of lost contact with everyone over the years.

The only reason Ochaco talks to me once in a while is because Kuki married Ame, making us share the grandbabies. I never saw them as much... I only saw them well. Ochaco couldn't babysit.

Everyone was retired from hero work, while I was never technically a hero. Tons of books were made on Izuku, and only a few about Katsuki. Everyone else is a legend, while he was just an appart of history...I sighed.

I wish he was here right now. Holding me in his arms as we lay on the couch or in the bed. I'm just talking about stuff that we didn't understand.

I smiled at the ceiling. Every day before I go to bed, I listen to interviews with Katsuki on YouTube or rewatch the video he recorded when he had passed. I miss him more than anything, but I can't do anything about it. I still keep all his things where the were, his clothing on his side of the closet and sometimes I'd find socks stuffed in the oddest places, are empty bags of spicy ships in weird hiding places.

It was nice knowing that every now and then, there was like a little surprise. Or like his ghost placing some in weird spots for me to find to see me smile cause I never smiled anymore. I would just sit in the living room watching tv or planting flowers in the garden.

I had a sad life after Katsuki died... Eats sleep repeat. Ame grew up really fast...by the time she was 11, she was always out doing sports and hero training, and when she got into UA, she dropped contact until she graduated and needed a place to stay.

I guess my story is coming to an end. I feel like I am meant to die soon. And surprising I was, one moment I was resting my little old body on the couch and next I was walking to the light where I saw Katsuki standing there waiting for me. I smiled and rushed to the light. Where I found peace finally. Where my story had come to an end. where and Katsuki I were finally together again.

The End

~Written: September 19th, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2024~