Chapter 29

2 days later
Its been 2 days since the girls came over. I haven't seen Katsuki a lot since he has been going to work really early and coming home super late. It bothered me a bit, but I didnt bother questioning it. I sat calmly at home since I had the day off. I cleaned the house a bit and thought I would go buy some yummy snacks since Katsuki said he would be home a bit early so we might be able to have a movie night and I could tell him something really important that I had discovered this morning.

I smiled and changed into a f/c hoodie and put on some ripped jeans. I did my hair and put on some light makeup and grabbed my Wallet and Phone. I skipped outside and walked to the local market.

"Hmm...I should get some cinnamon chews for Katsuki." I stated placing them in the basket. I walked around more and grabbed some pocky. I smiled and grabbed some hero themed candy. I grabbed us some sodas and went to pay. I paid for everything and skipped back to the appartment. I set everything down on the counter and laid down on the couch to take a nap.

A couple hours later
I woke up and heard Katsuki on the phone. I got up and strechted. I smiled at him and he just frowned at me.

"Katsuki you okay?" I questioned.

"Y/N...I have an opportunity to become number one...but your always on my mind and always in the way." He stated sitting by me.

"What are you trynna say?" I questioned, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm breaking up with you." He stated. I looked at him wide eyed. I started to cry my heart out. I quickly got up and ran to our room. I shut the door and locked it. I packed all my clothing into my suitcase and grabbed my hero costume. I jumped out the window and ran to dads house. I knocked.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He questioned. I looked at him and cried harder.

"K-Katsuki d-dumped m-me..." I cried. He ran his fingers threw my hair.

"I'll have your mom come and pick you up so you can get as far away from him as you can." Dad stated. I nodded and went to his couch, I sat on it and looked at my hands.

A couple minutes mom came and picked me up. I threw my suitcase in the back and sat in shotgun, i fell asleep immeditely.

Katsukis POV
I sat on the couch with my head in my hands. I got up and went to the room. I knocked on the door.

"Y/N?" I questioned. No response.

"Puddle?" I knocked a bit harder but still no response. I grabbed the key and unlocked the door. I went inside and saw she wasn't there. I sat on her side of the bed and started to cry.

A small object fell from under neith her pillow. I grabbed it and saw the little stick with the little pink plus sign. My eyes widened as I held it tighter. Tears stream down my cheeks. I grabbed my phone and tried calling her, but it went straight to voice mail. I looked down and dialed a number I didn't think I would call. She answered right away.

"M-Mom..."I sobbed. "C-come o-over...p-please.."

"I'll be over in a minute Katsuki!" She stated and hung up, I covered my face and cried.

A minute passes and she came inside since she has a third key. She rushed upstairs and looked at me. She then noticed the pregnancy test.

"I'm gonna be a grandmother?!" She cheered. I looker at her a bit.

"I-I don't k-know..." I stated setting the test down.

"What happened Katuki? I've never seen you this broken." She stated pulling me close.

"I thought breaking up with Y/n would give me a better chance of being number one, but once I told her she cried her heart out took her clothing and left...she even left her key..." I stated looking at the small key chain with the appartment key on it.

"Maybe you should have thought about her reaction before you told her...like maybe made up a scenario in your head of the good ways and bad ways it could have went depending on what you said. You could have told her that you were gonna devote your time more to being a hero rather than a relationship...She might have understood." Mom stated. I nodded and continued to cry.

"B-But if I n-new she w-was p-pregnant..." I cried. She rubbed my back.

"She might just need some time and might come back eventually." She stated. I nodded as we headed downstairs. I then made eye contact with all the snacks on the counter. I looked down. Mom rubbed my back.

"Maybe make yourself some tea and rest. She will talk to you eventually." She stated. I nodded and madr myself of cup of blackberry tea. I sat on the couch and sipped it. I turned on the TV and watched the news. It talked about the daily stuff and then it brought up Pinky and Round face having a baby. I looked at mom.

"Can you call Deku...Please...and ask him to come over." I asked. She nodded and called deku.

"Midoriya said he would be over in 5." She stated. I nodded and sipped my tea.

5 minutes passed and there was a knock on the door. Mom opened the door and Midoriya hurried in.

"Is everything okay?!" He stated panicked.

"Katsukis broken." Mom stated rubbing her neck, I finished my tea and sat the mug down.

"What happened?" He questioned sitting by me.

"I dumped Y/N thinking it would help me be a better hero. But then as soon as she left I found she was pregnant..." I stated. He hugged my side.

"I'll help you Kacchan. You two will be together again. I promise."

"Thanks Deku." He smiled and nodded. He texted Uraraka asking if he could spend the night and she said it was fine. So now I'm having a sleepover with the nerd. Great job Katsuki, your lifes fucked up.