Intro

Willow Collins is an ambitious, talented girl from the United States, who moves to South Korea with her father after he's offered a large promotion at his job

Willow Collins is an ambitious, talented girl from the United States, who moves to South Korea with her father after he's offered a large promotion at his job. She enrols in the local high school for her last year as an exchange student, where she meets her new literature teacher; Kim Seokjin.

Willows dream is to be an author, and takes on private tutoring from Mr. Kim in the evenings to help develop her Korean skills, as well as her writing abilities. From this point, they begin to develop a closer, more intimate relationship. Jin exposes Willow to a world she's never seen before, one full of pleasure and experimentation.

Both of them are forced to keep their affair a secret, but how long will it last?

 Chapters will contain heavy smut, readers discretion is advised. 

Please know that there is a build up and a plot. Smut will not start straight away.

Al rights reserved. I will not tolerate any translations, or plagiarism of this book.

Credit goes to @mutuntun on twitter and Instagram for this GORGEOUS Jin edit. Go follow her and check out her other edits, they're unreal!!