CH 1- FAR FROM HOME

A black Mercedes stopped in front of a big building. There was already a man waiting at the entrance to open the door of the car.

As the door clicked open, the billionaire dressed in black tuxedo, wearing dark sunglasses and with stern face came out.

"Good morning sir" he wished

"Morning" was his only reply before entering the office.

On his way to his cabin, he was showered with morning wishes.

"Kaash in wishes ka phayda hota kabhi" he thought to himself. His cabin was on the 11th floor and too large to have space for any other room. He was alone in that floor except for his gloomy surroundings.

"Sir, today's schedule has been prepared and the Wilsons will be arriving in an hour to sign the deal for orphanage land." Mike, one of the trusted employees in the office said it out

"And your espresso is right out there" he pointed out. If someone is as perfect as the boss was him.

"OK" he said huskily and Mike left his cabin politely

Ring ring..

"Hello Shivaay beta" Jhanvi said from the other line

"Good morning maa" he replied

"How's work?" she asked. She has been handling the Mumbai office along with Omkara and Rudra.

"Great. Will sign the orphanage deal today" he said as briefly as possible

"Nice. Yaha bhi sab theek hai bas.." she was hesitant

"Hum bohut miss karte hai tujhe" she said finally and her voice choke. Shivaay knew her condition and it is obvious for a mother to feel like that if her son hasn't shown up for the past two years

"Maa, this office needs my attention or isiliye mai yaha hun warna to mai bhi aap sabko bohut miss karta hun." He told the truth

"Ek hafte ke liye aa bhi jayega to kaunsi tsunami aa jayegi" she said

"Ok mai aaunga as soon as the workload reduces" he said. Jhanvi knew it was a pure lie which he had been saying since the past two years.

"I am serious Shivaay. Apni maa ko unke aakhri waqt me bhi sahara nahi doge?" and here goes her emotional drama once again

"Aap abhi bhi jawaan hai. Ye drama chodiye" he said

"Samjhao ise" Jhanvi told Omkara and Rudra.

"Ma, mai aa raha hun sachme this Friday" he said and Jhanvi's face lighten up.

"Friday mtlab... Parso.. Jaldi aana beta, I am waiting"

"Ok mai rakhta hun, I have a meeting" he hung the call.

Shivaay had no plans to return back to India, specially to that city which remembers him of her, his Anika. Everytime her thought came, tears would find their way out from his eyes but still he would smile.

It was his decision to stay away from his family and being alone to punish himself for his deeds. His beloved family won't be able to see his vulnerable condition at night due to consumption of uncountable bottles of alcohol and lying on the floor in his favourite room in the house. The room is dedicated to his Lost Love.

Rudra's call changed his mind as he told how Jhanvi would cry sometimes missing her elder son.

He finally took the decision to visit India for a few days and then come back to his small world where he is all alone drowned in agony.

He bent the chair and closed his eyes to let the tears come out completely before the meeting.

"I miss you" his heart screamed aloud.

THE UPDATE IS HERE.. YAY!! HAPPY READING.

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE. 

ANNE