CH 39 - FRIENDS AGAIN?

"Did she indirectly said she loves me?" Shivaay concentrated on her each word and this is the conclusion he came up with.

"Anika.." he followed her but she already closed the door. He banged it but no response.

"Anika, darwaza kholo please. Mai nahi chilla sakta, sab so rahe hai" Shivaay said.

"Dekho darwaza nahi khologi to mai....... yahi pada rahunga" he said after a brief pause but she still was adamant to not let him in.

"I am serious. Subah jab gharwale dekhenge mujhe tumhare room ke bahar sote huye, you will be the one answering them. I am sitting here now" he focused more to hear any voice from inside and sat on the floor.

"Damn!" he cursed himself. He took out his phone and saw a text from Aryan

A - You haven't told Anika about Bangalore visit?

Shivaay replied immediately , 

S- Nope, we need to find the one now. She needs to stay out of this.

A - When are you planning to execute the plan?

S - No idea, probably tomorrow. Currently uske room ke bahar baitha hun. Naraaz hai mujhse

A - Screw you. Waise ye to pyaar ke siyappe shuru huye hai, enjoy

Aryan sent with a laughing emoji and Shivaay smiled. 

S - Thanks bro for trusting on me

A - Don't get your hopes high, I am doing this for Anika

S - Whatever

Shivaay realized that its already 15 minutes past and Anika hasn't open the door. Not knowing what to do, he leaned against the door.

As Anika opened the door, Shivaay's head fell on her feet and she gasped in shock and Shivaay's eyes opened wide.

"Aap yahi hai?" she asked and let him inside.

"Bola to tha"  he said settling on the bed in a sleeping position.

"Aur aap yaha sone ke baare me soch rahe hai?" she asked flashing her teeth.

"Tumhe koi problem hai?" he questioned.

"Of course, we can't sleep together" she crossed her arms across her chest.

"This has two meaning. Tum kya mean kar rahi ho? Sleeping together or sleeeeeping together" he winked and she looked elsewhere sighing.

"Mai ye mean kar rahi hun ki hum ek bed pe nahi soyenge. Apna cheap mind leke apne room prasthan kare Shivaay Maharaj" she said still standing.

"I am not liking this. Just sit here. Make yourself feel at home." he smiled broadly.

"No no, first you get up and then I will sit" Anika demanded.

"Fine, as you wish" he got up and Anika was relieved but the next thing he did blew her mind. He lifted her up in bridal style.

"Kya ho gaya hai aapko" she struggled to get off from his hold. He placed her carefully on the bed and sat on the next end of the bed.

"Kal tak avoid kar rahe the mujhe" she said noot having any eye contact.

"That was for you. Khud nahi kar sakta. Mushkil hai mere liye" Shivaay honestly spoke. Anika looked at him and smiled after a very long time.

"By the way, I have thought something" Shivaay said and Anika raised her brows.

"Lets be friends again jab tak ye sab solve nahi ho jata" he  proposed the idea. Anika thought for a while, the last time they became friends, she actually started liking him. Will it be a good idea?

"Okay but on some conditions" she said.

"Seriously? Chalo batao" 

"Aap mujhe kiss nahi kar sakte" she said

"Can't guarantee kyunki tumhari liye mai ek friend hun, mere liye tum sirf ek friend nahi ho" he said with so much intensity in his eyes that for once, Anika felt like hugging him but she controlled her emotions.

"Aap soch lijiye, filhal mujhe bohut neend aa rahii hai. Good night" she covered herself with the duvet and laid down.

"Good night, sweet dreams" he said but was not getting up from her bed.

"Good night Shivaay" she moved her eyes towards the door but he shook his head in no.

"Fine, jo karna hai kijiye" she closed her for a few minutes. After that, she peeked but he wasn't gone.

"Kya ghur rahe hai mujhe?" she whined.

"Good night Anika" he grinned. Anika turned so now her back was facing him. When Shivaay confirmed that she slept, he got up and went to his room.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aaj aap mere saath shopping chalegi? I need new clothes. Moti ho gayi hun" Gauri pouted and Anika nodded

"Chalenge." Anika said.

Anika applied her kohl and checked herself. She has only gone out with her family which includes Aryan and Tara too. Now its different and she will enjoy every piece of it till the final blow destroys her.

Abhay wanted to check up on her  and when he was about to enter, he saw Shivaay approaching towards Anika's room.

"Bhai aap?" She asked and Abhay stepped inside.

"Gauri ke saath ja rahi ho na" Abhay said.

"Haa. Use shopping karni hai" Anika replied.

"Tu bhi kuch le lena. And enjoy Mumbai. Its a great city, I do miss it" he said remembering his childhood here.

"To aap aur Anika Mumbai tour pe kyu nahi jate? It will be awesome for her" Shivaay suggested with a meek smile.

"Hume tumhare suggestion ki zarurat nahi" Abhay said rolling his eyes.

"Mai to bas Anika ke liye bol raha tha. I am rather happy to take her around" Shivaay smirked and Anika sensed the tension between them.

"Bhai chalenge na. It will be fun" Anika said and Shivaay's smirk grew wider considering his victory.

"Thik hai. Gauri aur tera ho jaaye to call me." Abhay said and stood here eyeing Shivaay suspiciously.

"Can you excuse us for a while" Shivaay flashed his teeth.

"You can talk in front of me" Abhay spat back.

"Indeed but I can't flirt with her in front of you as she is looking ravishing today" Shivaay winked at her and her eyes widened. Abhay looked shocked and was about to lash at Shivaay but he already moved away.

"Ye kya tha?" Abhay asked her.

I JUST REALISED THAT SHIVIKA SCENES HAVE BEEN MISSING SINCE A FEW CHAPTERS. SO THIS CHAPPY IS ENTIRELY DEDICATED TO THEM. THEIR MOMENTS. DO SHARE YOUR OPINION.

THANKS FOR READING.