EPILOGUE

"Finally in Paris" Anika was clinging to Shivaay because of the tiredness. He held her protectively with one hand and took the key from the receptionist.

"Have a nice stay Sir" she said and smiled at the couple.

As soon as they entered inside, Anika fell on the bed.

"I am so tired" she chipped.

"So no action for me tonight?" Shivaay winked at her and she blushed hard.

"Aap na bohut bade wale cheapde hai" she said and smiled.

"Only for you" he pecked her lips

Its been a year since the day when she left with Shivaay to be with him. He gave her time, respected her decision and never bothered her about marriage.

Abhay and Sameera too got married 6 months ago. The ceremony went great and the couple were adorable together. But then too Shivaay didn't pressurize her to get married. She joined him on his business trips and they spent the best times together. This time, its real. Jhanvi and her family were the happiest person after they got to know about Anika welcoming Shivaay into her life. They supported them wholeheartedly.

Vinay handed over his business to his sons and spent his time with Arshi or in an orphanage with kids. Abhay shifted to Mumbai alongwith Sameera and Aryan moved to Delhi as he got a better firm to work with under the best criminal lawyer of the country.

"Waise eek baat bolu?" Anika asked and he nodded.

"Aap business ke liye mast jagah chunte hai" she giggled.

"Ovyo, SSO is the best" he said proudly.

"Nope, AS is the best" and they laughed.

Just then Anika received a call from Khushi.

"Hello Bhabhi" she said and Shivaay took the towel and dashed inside the washroom.

"Tum dono pahuch gaye?" Khushi asked from the other side.

"Haa hum pahuch gaye" Anika replied.

"Wo I wanted to tell you something" Khushi said.

"Boliye na"

"IamPregnant" Khushi said in a go and it took Anika a while to understand.

"O My God Bhabhi, congratulations. Bhai kaha hai?"

"I am here Princess" Arnav took the phone.

"Congrats Bhai, khayal rakhiyega Bhabhi ka warna accha nahi hoga" Anika warned. Meanwhile, Shivaay came out of the washroom.

"Khushi Bhabhi is pregnant" Anika told him. Shivaay smiled widely and congrats both of them.

"Thanks man" Arnav said.

"We will be there in a week aur phir to bas dusri baar bua banne ki tayyari meri" Anika said.

The call ended after another 5 minutes.

"I am so happy for them" she said.

"Me too, its great to be a father. Considering I had daddy issues, I wanna be the best dad in the world." Shivaay said and Anika shifted in her seat.

"Wo jab hoga dekha jayega" he kissed her forehead.

"Fresh ho jaao, we are going out" and he dragged her to the bathroom. Reluctantly she went inside not befoe smacking his back lightly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You know I can never get tired of Paris" Anika said. Both of them were seating in a Parisian Hotel with the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Plus its our first time here" Shivaay said.

"Exactly. Waise restaurant itna khali kyu hai?" she asked.

"No idea." Shivaay said but his tone was different. Anika thought to ignore it for a while.

"I am going to the washroom, tum order kar dena okay" he said.

Soon after the lights went out of the rooftop and Anika called out for the manager immediately.

"Hello, waiter, manager??" she kept on calling but then a balloon burst was heard.

Musicians with violins and guitars entered the scene and she could spot them because of light from the tower and streets.

"Excuse me whats going on?"

Shivaay entered flipping his hair in tadi and she went up to him.

"Shivaay"

"Ssh.."

"Its been a while aur mai ye kehna chahta hu. Not forcing you or anything but...." He kneeled down in front of her and a curtain dropped with printed bold words.

"Will you marry be Anika Singhania?" he said holding and her eyes welcomed fresh tears. 

"YES" she said aloud and he made her wear the ring.

"I love you" Anika said and hugged him tight.

"I love you too" 

The music, the environment and the khidkitod couple were a treat to watch.

THE BOOK  HAS OFFICIALLY COME TO AN END. 

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WERE A PART FROM THE BEGINNING TILL TODAY - 3 AUG 2020

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FELT ABOUT THE STORY. 

WITH LOVE

ANNE