CH 34 - CONTRADICTIONS

Anika wiped her tears and entered the living room leaving behind Shivaay.

The family was expecting both of them to come together.

"Shivaay kaha hai?" Jhanvi asked.

"I am here" he joined soon.

"Chale Papa?" Anika asked Vinay.

"Yea we should move out now" Vinay said.

"See you soon" Om said as the Singhanias and Aryan got up to leave for their place.

Shivaay didn't feel like looking at her eyes and see more hatred. Aryan moved his eyes to both of them and realized the small talk wasn't very healthy.

Biding goodbye, they went away. Shivaay took no time to dash inside his room and lock himself.

He changed into comfortable clothes and laid down to catch some sleep and forget whatever happened.

Here Anika was restless too and she kept on pacing the room. Aryan knocked and she led him and Tara inside.

He settled himself on the bed.

"Pareshaan lag rahi hai" he said

"Pareshan ka pata nahi lekin surprised and shocked kafi zyada hun" Anika replied.

"Tujhe sab pata tha aur tune bhi chupaya." Anika said and Tara made her sit first.

"Reasons the mere bhi. Anyways I don't know tere aur Shivaay ke bich kya baatein huyi but he wasn't looking fine" Aryan said.

"Like seriously? Tujhe uski parwah hai? Mere upar pahad ek tuta hai that the guy, the billionaire Shivaay Singh Oberoi under whom I was working turned out to be my ex husband" Anika was pissed off.

"To humne zabardasti kiya kya? To tell you all these secrets of your past? No right. It was you who demanded the answers. Because tere man me Shivaay ke liye.." He stopped and took deep breath. Tara held his hands.

"See guys, jo ho gaya uspe we can't do anything but don't fight now" Tara said.

"No no Tara. Aryan ko bolne de. Delhi me Shivaay ne mujhe khud bataya tha humare divorce ki wajah wo the" Anika told him.

"Puri kahani nahi batayi hogi usne. And you can't judge him kyunki tujhe nahi yaad hai kuch. Puri baat sunne ke baad comment karna. Mai nahi keh raha Shivaay koi sant hai, he was worst in the past or usi past me aur bhi uske shades which I saw. Stop being insensitive Anika" he got up and left and tears rolled down her cheeks. Tara hugged her from the side and Anika rested her head on her chest.

"Usne mere mental condition ke baare me socha hi nahi." she cried.

"Aryan tumhara bhala hi chahta hai. He just wants you to listen to the matter completely and then make a statement."

Abhay knocked on the door and he entered only o find Anika crying.

"Aap baat kar ljiye, mai chalti hun" Tara said and left. Abhay sat beside her.

"There were reasons hum tujhe nahi batana chahte the. We dont want you to cry like this over something which has already gone. We wanted to keep you away and safe from Shivaay cz he is no good" he caressed her hairs and she hugged him like there's no tomorrow.

"I am sorry bhai ki maine aap sabse chupaya that Shivaay is my boss." she confessed.

"See, I don't know what happened between you two in the three weeks but ek baat batana chahta hun, if I can tell you about my tinder dates, then you can surely tell me about anything" ANika chuckled lightly.

"I don't want you to be scared of me or Arnav, we are protecting you, tujhe kaidi nahi bana rahe. I know there are things which you can't tell Papa, par hum to hai hi. Khushi bhabhi hai, Tara hai and Aryan bhi. Stop keeping it all to yourself. I am extremely hurt ki tu hume batane se dar gayi thi" he said honestly.

"Sorry na" she chipped.

"Sorry tujhe Papa se bolni chahiye. You were quite rude with him that day"Abhay said and Anika realised that she did cross many lines. That discussion could have been peaceful.

"I should go" Anika got up.

"Remember one thing, mai hoon na" Abhay said and Anika smiled.

.

.

.

.

"I am not getting the point why are adamant in shipping Shivaay and Anika" Arnav told Khushi in a angry tone.

"Because mai chahti hun ki uska ghar base unlike you all" Khushi spat back.

"So basically we are her enemies jo nahi chahte ki uski shaadi ho?" Arnav asked.

"I didn't say that" Khushi said.

"But you meant that" Arnav told.

"Thik hai, to phir in do saalon me shaadi kyu nahi karwayi?" Khushi asked.

"kyunki hume dar lagta hai kahi wapas..." Arnav sat down and rubbed the sweat from his face.

"I know your concern for her. Or isiliye Shivaay is the perfect one. Wo pyaar karta hai Anika se" Khushi said.

"No nahi karta. He is just a manipulative bastard. How can you forget what he did to us? And most importantly Anika?" Arnav said.

"Okay then, mai ek sawal puchti hun ki agar Anika ready ho jaye to marry Shivaay after all this ends, what will you do? Break her heart or your ego?" 

And Arnav was speechless.

Here Anika too felt relief after a quick chat with Vinay. She asked for sorry but the tables turned when her father asked for forgiveness and on questioning the reason, he said nothing.

Anika laid on her bed thinking of all the events,

"Aryan kehta hai ki mujhe sab kuch soch samajhke faisla lena chahiye lekin agar meri family mujhe usse dur chahti hi hai, to mai kyu sochu against them. Family can never be wrong, right?" 

ANIKA IS HAVING A TOUGH TIME BELIEVING ON THE PEOPLE AROUND HER. WHOM SHOULD SHE TRUST?

LETS SEE IN THE WAR OF FAMILY AND LOVE, WHO WINS.

BYE FOR NOW