CH 48 - HEART OVER MIND

"Anika!" Aryan and Shivaay said together. She locked the door and marched towards them, and discovered Abhay on the call.

"Hello Bhai" she smiled broadly and the three faces were speechless.

"What?" Anika said.

"Its not like sirf tum hi log planning and plotting kar sakte ho" she chuckled.

"Your memory is back?" Shivaay asked.

"So you are asking me if I remember that you and your father sent me to a mental asylum? Or the part where I revealed about his dirty deeds?"

Shivaay gulped the saliva lump down his throat. Though, he willingly replaced her medicines but was not prepared for this situation. 

She was still smiling which was kind of surprising.

"Okay okay, I know aap log ke man me kafi sawaal hai." she rolled her eyes.

"Tujhe sab yaad aa gaya" Abhay exclaimed

"Tune bataya nahi mujhe" Aryan said.

"Are we playing this game now? Tune mujhe kya hi bataya? You guys are planning to find my culprit when I have a few answers" it was evident that she was hurt.

"I don't know achanak kaise I started seeing blur images. I explored the house and gradually my past got revealed in front of my eyes. The first thing I wanted to do was confront Aryan about the matter since tu Oberoi Mansion me hi tha to give some essentials to Abhay. Tere kamre ke andar se teen awaaze aa rahi thi. I peeked in and boom, got to know ki tum logo ko time chahiye. I gave it" she said in a confident tone.

"Anu, hum tumhe batana chahte the but it would have been too much to handle" Abhay said through the call.

"Now I understand Bhai"

Shivaay was silent the entire time, observing her.

"What are the answers you were referring to?" Aryan asked

"Let me sit" she crossed her legs and sat beside them.

"Chaliye, kahani shuru karte hai"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning Anu" Aryan greeted her as she came out of her room.

"Good morning" she replied.

"Shivaay se baat ki?" he asked.

"Going now. Waise aisa kya hua ki tu Team Anika se Team Shivaay ho gaya?" she questioned.

"Mai teri hi team me hun. Whatever we were doing, it was all for you. And rahi baat Shivaay ki, to usne hi pehle discover kiya about everything" Aryan said.

"Medicines badalne ka idea bhi Shivaay ka tha?" Anika asked and Aryan nodded. 

"Iss baar use dar nahi hai ki sab jaanke tu chali jayegi. He has faith in his love and I support love" Aryan said.

"Ye sahi hai" they laughed.

"On a serious note, he loves you a lot. I know you do it too. Follow your heart Anu this time" Aryan said and she smiled in assurance.

"Chalo mai chalti hun" she said and went to Shivaay's room.

 Shivaay woke up only to find near his bed with a big grin on her face. 

"Good morning Mr. Oberoi" she sat near him and massaged his hairs.

"I want my morning to start by looking at your face" he pulled her closer.

"Sapne me bhi kitni sexy lagti ho" he whispered near her ear. She smack his head lightly.

"Its not a dream" she pulled herself away from his grip.

He sat straight with a jolt. Yesterday, they couldn't have a private conversation after her major revelation. He was still full of questions. 

"Tum aaj jaldi uth gayi?" he asked.

"We have some unfinished business.  Pfft neend ko mariye goli"

"As much as I love your bold side,  your innocence can turn me on too" he said and she bit her lips. No matter how much she tries, she cant resist the urge to be with him. His effect on her is inevitable.

"Cz somewhere down in the patriarchal part of your heart, you hate sassy and confident Anika who doesnt get affected by you" utter lie that was.

He pulled her closer again, now their faces inches apart, "So our closeness don't affect the sassy Anika?" he rubbed his beard on her soft cheeks and she closed her eyes.

"No" she chipped.

"And what about this?" he kissed her earlobe gently.

"hmmm h" she managed to say

"Gosh, I want you so bad now Anika" her name sounded erotic coming out from his mouth.

"Take me" she whispered, her eyes still closed.

Shivaay looked at her eyes, desire evident in them, the air surrounding them was thick and hot with the burning passion.

"Let everything be solved Anika, I cant wait for the day you will stand beside me as Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi" he pecked her lips.

"What made you think I will marry you?" she raised her brows

HEY GUYS,

I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER. BEAR THIS TIME. THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A BIG SURPRISE.

THANKS FOR READING AND SUPPORTING

ANNE