CH 12 - OUR SWEET MISTAKE

Trauma!

Unconsciousness!

The entire Earth spun around and Anika was shocked throughout her return journey with the driver.

"How the fuck he kissed me?" she was mentally shouting but couldnt voice it out as it might awaken her family.

"and what happened to me?" she was surprised that how easily she becomes a putty in his hands and her every sense shuts down automatically.

"I will resign tomorrow only. That man freaking ruined my first kiss" she clenched her fist in anger. Of course she doesnt know what her past has in store.

"Bastard" she laid on her bed after changing her dress. Soon sleep consumed her.

.

.

.

"Anika.. Uth ja kitna soyegi" Tara clapped her hands in front of Ani.

"Arey kya ho gaya?" She lazily opened her eyes when Tara showed her the clock. It stroke 7:30 already. 

"Shit!! Pehlee kyu nahi uthaya" Anika jumped from the bed. 

As she entered the bathroom, she remembered the last night kiss and her decision to resign. But what will she tell to the family? They will surely investigate the matter and if the truth is out, they wont let her work again and thus an end to her independence. She can't let a single person ruin her life like this.

"I will teach him a lesson on my own. He should also know that I am Anika Singhania"

She got ready by 7:45 and bid her family bye before entering the cab. She knew she would be late today but she cared less for it. 

Once she reached the office, she saw his car and marched fast towards his cabin.

"Sir, may I come in?" she asked

On getting a response, she entered and found him on his chair looking straight into her face.

"Sir, I have to talk..."

"You are late Ms Anika" he cut her words in between.

"I know" she replied confidently.

"Just be a little shameful when you do something wrong" he said taking out the pen.

"I guess that's applicable to you too" 

He cocked his brows and got up from his seat and moved in her direction. For once she regretted saying those words but still stood confidently.

"What are you trying to refer to Ms Anika Singhania?" he was reducing the distance between them and she was getting intimidated for sure.

"You kn..o..w it w..e.ll Mr Ob.er..oi" she sluttered and Shivaay smirked.

"No I don't" now they were just inches apart. Anika wanted to step back but he held her shoulders and made her face him.

"Just tell me Anika, what did I do wrong?" he asked while looking at her lips.

"Youkissedme!" she said in a go. He chuckled lightly

"Repeat please" he said while she shoot daggers with her eyes.

"You fucking stole my first kiss yesterday" she pushed him hard and stepped back. It was definitely a proud moment for her.

"Language Ms Singhania. FYI, what you said is partially true" he smirked again.

"what?" she was confused as hell.

"Its true I stole you first kiss but not yesterday" he muttered under his breath.

"Will you say?" she questioned

"Nothing. Anyways, I don't have time for this nonsense. Whatever happened last night wasn't my mistake. You kissed me back with equal passion" her eyes widened 

Anika stood there motionless while Shivaay placed his lips on hers. Her body become numb and butterflies felt in the stomach. 

She was clueless as to why something so wrong is feeling so right. There was no awkwardness or strangeness. 

He broke the kiss, or you could say the peck. He looked into her eyes and sneaked his arms behind her waist and pulled her more closer and kissed her properly as she clutched his shirt, letting him devouring her lips. Though it smelled alcohol but she began to kiss him back with equal rage. 

They broke the kiss which made Anika realise the mistake she did.

"You remember now?" he asked snapping his fingers in front of her eyes.

"So It was OUR SWEET MISTAKE" he winked at her and got back to his seat while she stoodd dumbfounded.