CH 35 - STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION

"This will be perfect for her" Jhanvi said but Vinay wasn't ready to accept it.

"We can't let her stay here" he objected.

"Dekhiye, hum batayenge wo alag but if she can remember it herself then thats the best" she countered.

"Lekin uspe pressure parega" he said.

"No. Aisa nahi hoga. Hum doctors se consult karenge and we will finalize it" she said.

"No need. She will stay here but not alone. Humari family ka koi na koi hoga" Vinay said. 

"Mai reh lunga" Aryan chipped.

"Aryan nahi Abhay rahe to better hai. Tara is also here." Vinay said. He very well knew if Aryan stayed, then he can convince Anika and Shivika might end up together. So its not at all a safe option.

Aryan too understood the main motive behind it but still kept mum. Anyways, either he or Abhay has to stay as Arnav had to leave for Bangalore in the morning because of a meeting alongwith Khushi and Arshi. Since he has a family, its better for Abhay to stay here.

"Tara?" Gauri asked.

"My wife" Aryan said proudly.

"You got married? Aur hume bataya bhi nahi" Rudra said casually but then realised they aren't in good terms.

"Kabhi leke aana use, we want to meet her" Jhanvi said.

"Sure Aunty. Wo bhi milna chahti hai aap sabse" Aryan said.

"So ye confirm hai ki Abhay ki rahega idhar with Anika."

Anika was silent the entire fighting with her emotions. 

"Anika?" Aryan nudged her.

"Hmm okay. Mujhe koi problem nahi." she said.

"Abhi hi ruk jao, Abhay shaam ko samaan leke aayega tumhara" Jhanvi proposed the idea and Anika nodded.

"Rudra, Anika ko uska kamra dikhana" and Anika got up to leave.

"I want to request something to you Jhanvi being a father" Vinay said.

"Boliye na" she replied.

"Make sure you don't take sides here. Let her decide and don't let your son manipulate her brain, again" Vinay said when Anika was out of sight with Rudra. He glanced Shivaay once but the latter had no expression in his face. 

"I promise I won't take sides" she said and Vinay sighed in relief. They soon left for their house and Anika was waiting for the evening to creep in and her brother comes with the luggage. It will be awkward here to stay with them. She only knows Shivaay but that doesn't count either.

"I hope you have settled well" Shivaay entered.

"Make sure you knock the door the next time. Privacy you know" Anika replied coldly. 

"Dont you have manners Mr Shivaay? Knock before you enter" Anika said in a commanding way

"I will do it from the next time, now I have already entered MA'AM" he focused on the word

"Go back and come again. Otherwise har baar galti hogi aur sudharne wala koi nahi hoga" she had a different meaning and Shivaay didn't fail to understand it either

"Har baar galti nahi hoti. And specially jab pehli baar me ehsaas hota hai to Dusri baar karne ke sahas nahi hota" he said

It reminded him to those days when he worked under her. She was fierce and fearless.