CH 46 - I DONT LOVE YOU

"Kya??" Vinay couldn't believe his ears. Surely he wasn't expecting this from her.

"What?" Aryan smiled brightly but then Tara nudged him and he matched his expression as Vinay.

Shivaay was taken aback by her decision. He rubbed his eyes to confirm if it was a dream or reality.

"Ab bas Shivaay bolenge unhe kya lagta hai" Anika looked up to him and he blinked rapidly.

"Anika, ye kya keh rahi ho?" Vinay asked.

"Papa, aaphine kaha tha it depends on me. I told what I felt and want" she said not caring how she sounded.

"Anu, ye achanak" Aryan couldn't control his smile and was having a tough time hiding from Vinay.

"Beta, hum bohut khush hai" Jhanvi hugged her in no time and smiled.

"Nahi. Aisa nahi ho sakta. Kuch din pehle tak you wanted to know about your memory loss and today you don't care?" Vinay was on the verge of shouting.

"Papa, Anika ki khushi matter karti hai na" Aryan told.

"I am not ready to accept Shivaay in my family" Vinay said.

"Ek mauka chahta hun Uncle" Shivaay pleaded in front of him.

"Mere paas ek idea hai. Kyun na hum Shivaay ko pre-ghar jamai rakhe. Aapko tasalli bhi ho jayegi ki things have changed now" Aryan said and all eyes were on him.

"Aryan, have you lost your mind?" Vinay asked.

"Perfect" Anika said and smiled at Shivaay who was already beyond happy.

"I will do anything but mess up this time." Shivaay assured and Vinay left from there the next instant. Gauri hugged Anika.

"Aapko pata nahi hai ki hum kitne khush hai." Anika patted her back.

Aryan, Tara and Abhay went behind Vinay to make him understand.

"Mai Vinay se baat karti hun" Jhanvi too joined them. Shivaay approached her and grinned.

"Abhi love birds ko thora time dete huye hum prasthan karte hai" Om said. Now Shivika was alone.

"Thank you" was the first thing Shivaay said

"Thank you kis liye?" She asked.

"For giving me a second chance in your life" he said

"Actually its third" and Shivaay looked puzzled.

"First when we got married, second when we met in your office and this is the third" Anika replied with a smile but something was off about it.

"Okay, so you finally agreed that you do like me" Shivaay's ego indeed boosted and Anika hit his shoulders playfully.

"What? Pure family ke saamne bol sakti ho par mujhe akele nahi" Shivaay chuckled.

"Jab bataya to sab the including you." Anika said.

"But those 3 words, my ears are longing to hear it"

"I don't love you Shivaay okay" Anika said bluntly and Shivaay was taken aback but its fine. Since she doesn't remember anything. Love is a strong word.

"I like you, you make me happy but love ke liye time chahiye. I mean I dont wanna be treated like a patient and you make sure of that everytime. I am thankful to you for that"maturity reflected in her voice.

"I understand and I am glad to hear this from you. I wont lose you this time and you wont regret giving me a second chance" she hugged him tightly.

"I hope I never remember what drifted us apart because what we have now is special for me" she rested her head on his chest while he kissed her hairs.

.

.

.

.

.

"Such relief" Aryan said to Shivaay and Abhahy over the conference call.

"Yeah, for once I felt we wont be able to catch the culprit" Abhay said.

"Shivaay? Are you there?" but he was so lost in his own world with Anika.

"Shivaay?" they called again 

"Yeah yeah Anika is beautiful" he blurted out 

"Dude, hum bol rahe hai that this decision of hers gave us more time jo hum chahte the."

"Thats true. To Vinay Uncle maan gaye?" Shivaay asked.

"Haan, we will be leaving tomorrow for Bangalore" Abhay said

"Ghar jamai banne ke liye tayyar ho na" Aryan teased.

"Bilkul, I need to impress my sasur and my brother in law. Ek already impressed hai mujhse" Shivaay said and Aryan laughed.

"Mai impressed to nahi hun. Its just we have one mutual interest of care, that is Anika"

"What about Sameera? Baat ki ussi?" Shivaay asked.

"Wait wait, ab ye Sameera kaun hai?" Aryan asked

"Abhay batayega na" Shivaay chuckled.

"How the hell do you know about her?" Abhay asked.

"I am SSO"

"Arey someone tell me please" Aryan pleaded.

"She is a friend of mine" Abhay said casually.

"Soon to be girlfriend" Shivaay added.

"Woah thats so cool. Kab milwa rahe ho?" Aryan asked.

"Nothing is finalised. She confessed but.."

"And you didnt?" Aryan said.

"Yeah basically kyunki I am going back tomorrow and wo yaha rehti hai. It wont work" Abhay said.

"To tum Mumbai shift kar lo for some days, see if it works" Aryan suggested.

"But we have a plan to work on" Abhay countered.

"Anyways, we need someone in Mumbai, Nandita ke baare me janne ke liye. And you will be perfect since she already knows me. Mai to khud Bangalore ja raha hun" Shivaay said.

"Bilkul, now thats final"

"Dilwale dulhania le hi jayenge" Shivaay and Aryan said together

I AM LOVING THE TRIO AND WRITING THEIR SCENES IS SO COOL ALWAYS. SO WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ON ANIKA? 

A NEW LOVE STORY IS BREWING. HAPPY FOR ABHAY?

 DROP YOUR VIEWS ON THE CHAPTER. 

I AM WORKING ON A NEW ROMCOM SHIVIKA STORY AND IT WILL BE PUBLISHED AS SOON AS THIS BOOK ENDS. EXCITED?

LOVE YOU ALL