CH 36 - CARE FOR HIM?

"Soumya, Rudy ne bataya nahi you are coming?" Jhanvi said as they sat on the dining table for breakfast.

"Uss dumbell ko yaad nahi tha about the presentation" Soumya replied and Om and Gauri chuckled.

Rudy wasn't saying anything unlike him as his mind was driving back to the morning encounter with Abhay and calling Soumya as his girlfriend. He shouldn't have done this.

"Ayee" Soumya hit him lightly.

"Kya hai?" he asked.

"I called you dumbell and you didn't reply" she said.

"Whatever yaar" his reply was shocking as hell. Anika and Abhay too entered the scene and they had questions. They sat down and again Soumya's eyes met with Abhay and they smiled. Rudy clenched his fist in anger.

"Baitho Anika, Abhay" Jhanvi said.

Here, Anika's eyes were searching for Shivaay who was nowhere to be seen since yesterday.

"Gauri Shivaay?" Om asked.

"Bhaiya so rahe hai" Gauri answered.

"By the way Om Bhaiya, ye naye guests kaun hai, introduce karwayiena?" Soumya said.

"Kya kar logi jaanke?" Rudy replied.

"I am not talking to you. So stop your bullshit" she whispered in his ears.

"Ye hai Anika and unke Bhai Abhay, humare guests" Jhanvi said it simply.

"And ye hai Soumya...." Jhanvi was about to introduce Soumya to them but then Abhay interrupted, 

"Rudra's girlfriend?" and Rudy choked on his drink and began to cough. Soumya was looking at him for answers while Om,Jhanvi and Gauri were smiling.

"Not at all Abhay, mai single hun" Soumya said hurriedly.

"But subah to.."

"Arey aap bhi kya bol rahe hai Abhay Bhaiya, ye meri haathi dost hai. I know girls can't resist my charm but she is just a friend. Aur tum Bhaiya bulao unko. Bade hain humse" Rudra said quickly to Soumya and Abhay's brows raised.

"Anyways khana thanda hoga"

They ate their breakfast, chitchatting and talking about random stuffs. Abhay realised that if Tej and Shivaay hadn't done the shit, then probably Anika would have been so happy in this family. Everyone is so warm and fun loving.

After the breakfast, Anika went to Abhay's room.

"Bhaiya, yaha hum kitne din hai?" she asked.

"I don't know." he said.

"But why can't you just tell me? That is so simple" she demanded.

"That is not. Things are very complicated here" he said.

"Okay, aap sab jaisa thik samjhe" and she went outside to walk towards her room. As she passed Shivaay's room, it was open and he was sipping his morning coffee. She remembered the days when she used to make his morning coffee as a secretary duty.

She knocked and when he looked up, he was surprised.

"This is not your room." he replied and took out his phone.

"Mai aapse milne aayi thi" she said and he couldn't believe what he heard.

"You clearly said yesterday you don't wanna see me. I am just following that" he said and Anika took steps towards him.

"I think I was really rude yesterday" she said while standing.

"Sit here" and she sat beside him.