CH 32 - YOU AND SHIVAAY GOT MARRIED!

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

"Is Anika fine?" Shivaay asked

"She is out of danger but abhi tak hosh nahi aaya use."

Shivaay and Aryan sighed in relief.

"Hosh kab tak aayega?" Aryan asked

"Can't say the exact time. Hopefully soon. You can inform your family" he said.

"Thank you doctor" they chipped and got up to leave.

As they moved out, Shivaay hugged Aryan immediately,
"I am really happy Aryan. She is gonna be fine now" he sobbed and Aryan patted his back.

"Even I am happy. Chalo ab mai ghar me batata hun, tum bhi bata do" he instructed and Shivaay nodded.

They dialed the respective families and gave the good news.

"Ab tum ghar jao Shivaay. Take rest" Aryan said but shiv was reluctant.

"Yahi reh leta hoon na" he whined.

"Hospital wale nahi manenge" Aryan said and Shivaay had to leave.

Aryan sat back and thought about the change of heart of Shivaay. And now he is convinced that he is a good person. For once he too felt Shivaay is not worthy of Anika but now, it is different. Its like they are made for each other.

The next day, Vinay was the first one to come to the hospital and Aryan went to home to get freshen up. Soon the families joined him at the hospital except Khushi who was taking care of Arshi. They were waiting for the doctor to arrive. Although everyone was happy about the fact that Anika is out of danger but still, they were anxiously waiting to hear her voice, see her talk and move like before.

Shivaay took blessing from the idol of God.

"Thank you"he bowed down. Jhanvi witnessed the situation and smiled that she actually raised a good man who got diverted because of a filthy man who was her husband too.

The doctor arrived, "I want to talk to her family" he said. Shivaay got up instantly, but Abhay glared him.

"Family ko bulaya hai" he chipped.

Vinay, Arnav and Abhay went inside leaving behind a restless Shivaay. He didn't feel bad of the way they treated him but was more eager of why the doctor called.

He was pacing to and fro impatiently. Om and Rudra approached him and held his shoulders.

"Sab thik hai okay" Om said and Rudra hugged him. Om too joined.

After about 15 mins, they came out and Shivaay wasted no time to confront them.

"Anika ko hosh aa gaya na? Mai mil sakta hun na use?" he asked but they were silent. 

"Arnav, is everything okay?" Jhanvi asked and Arnav just looked down.

"Abhay Bhaiya?" Rudra asked. Vinay was too numb to react and sat down on the chair.

"Arey aap log batayenge nahi to kaise pata chalega hume" Om said.

"Kya janna chahte ho?" Abhay said with anger visible in his face.

"Ye janna chahte ho ki" he choked and let his tears fall down.

Shivaay bend on his knees and matched his height.

"Is she fine?" Shivaay asked.

"Doctor ne kaha she lost her memory"

and everyone's eyes widened in shock. Aryan who stood a far was baffled to get the news. He rushed towards them and asked to confirm, "Abhay, is it..." he fumbled

"Haa Aryan, meri behen ko nahi yaad hai kuch. Wo bhul gayi hai hum sabko" Abhay wiped his tears. Shivaay was speechless.

"Shivaay.." Aryan patted his back.

"Aisa nahi ho sakta na, she can't just forget us, forget me. Kal raat hi to doctor se baat ki thi, unhone tab kuch nahi mention kiya aisa." Shivaay told Aryan. 

"Aapne doctor se kaha recheck karne ke liye?" Aryan asked.

"Papa gaye the andar and she refused to identify him" Arnav said. Vinay was sitting like a dead man whose soul left him.

"Mujhe milna hai Anika se, she will remember everything" Shivaay got up but Vinay held his hand.

"Khabardar jo meri beti ke nazdik bhi gaye." he said and Shivaay looked at him in disbelief.  

FLASHBACK ENDS

Soon Anika, Om, Rudra and Gauri joined them.

"Tu chala kyu aaya waha se?(Why did you come from there?)" Om asked Shivaay.

"She is angry on me. I will talk to her later alone" he told him.

"Ghar kaisa laga beta?" Jhanvi asked her.

"Its really beautiful Aunty" she replied with a smile.

"Call me mom. I will love it that way" Jhanvi said and Anika nodded.

Anika looked hesitant because she met her for the first time but still there is a connection, the same way she felt with Shivaay and his brothers and Gauri.

"Hum yaha kyu aaye hai Papa?(Why have we come here?)" She asked Vinay. He looked at Jhanvi and then gulped the saliva.

"Dekho princess ab hum tumhe bohut kuch batane wale hai. Listen peacefully and react accordingly okay(Look Princess now we will be telling you many things and you need to listen)" Arnav said.

"Sure Bhaiya" she replied.

"So.. " Arnav looked at Vinay who nodded simply.

"We used to stay here in Mumbai before." Arnav started and Anika was listening patiently.

"Singhanias and Oberois were family rivals" Anika looked upto Shivaay who was breathing heavily. Its time to face his fears. The consequences may or may not be in his favour.

"But then kuch badal gaya" Abhay chipped in.

"Kya?"

"You and Shivaay got married!" 

HEY EVERYONE! I AM BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE. A PART OF THE FLASHBACK IS CLEAR BUT STILL SOMETHINGS ARE LEFT. THE TRUTH IS FINALLY OUT THAT SHIVAAY WAS ANIKA'S HUSBAND. HOW WILL SHE REACT? WILL SHE GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE OR HATE HIM EVEN MORE AFTER KNOWING THE TRUTH?

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES