CH 22 - JEALOUS?

She came and hugged Shivaay, much to Anika's annoyance.

"Hey Ragini, long time" Shiv said.

"When did you come back from NY?" she asked

"A few weeks back"

When they broke apart, Ragini's eyes fell on Anika and she was shocked would be an understatement. She looked at Shivaay but he signaled her to keep mum.

"Pas ici" he said(Not here in french)

"est-ce que vous êtes en couple? encore?" Ragini asked(Are you guys in a relationship? Again?)

Anika was clueless as she understood only one word i.e couple.

"Lets go for a dance" she offered and he nodded before glancing at Anika.

"I will be back" he said.

"Karamjali, meri taraf dekhke bhi andekha kar diya. Aur Shivaay bhi use dekhte hi girgit ki tarah rang badal liye, language bhi badal di. Chantomai" she murmured.

Once, they were far from Anika, Ragini looked up to him for answers.

"We are not together. She is my secretary" Shivaay answered as they moved along with the beat.

"And the Singhanias? They are ok with it?" she couldn't even make a guess

"They don't know she works under me"

"You are doing wrong Shivaay. Unko pata chalega to you will be in trouble" she was concerned.

"I know and mai zyada din ke liye nahi rahunga yaha. I will go to Mumbai after two weeks and then leave for NY after like two months."

"Jo tum thik samjho"

Anika was witnessing them with anger in her eyes.

"Mujhe to bhul hi gaye" she thought.

"Hey" A boy called her.

"Hi" Anika replied. He must be in his twenties and was dressed in a grey suit.

"Who are you with?" he asked.

"I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi's secretary" she answered

"And aap kaun?"

"Mai Harsh Goenka, older son of Mr and Mrs Goenka" he settled down near her seat.

"Ow I am so sorry, mujhe nahi pata tha" Anika said

"It's ok. Yaha saare businessmen hai and mere siblings apne friends ke saath busy hai. So I am all alone then my eyes  fell on you" he said

"Aur aapke friends?" she asked.

"Actually mai Dehradun me boarding school me hun, came here to attend their anniversary. Iss baar final year hai"

Anika found him interesting and they could bond. He has similar traits as Abhay.

"Khaane chalein?" he asked and Anika nodded and their chit chat started.

"Anyways, whom are you here with?" Shivaay asked Ragini.

"My husband, there he is. Karan Raichand." she pointed towards him.

"Let's go meet him" and she dragged him to Karan.

"Karan, this is Shivaay" 

The men shook hands, "Mr Oberoi, nice to meet you" he greeted

"Same here Mr. Raichand." Shivaay said back.

"Call me Karan please. Drink?" he offered and Shivaay took it.

"Ragini tried really hard to call you in our marriage" Karan said.