CH 28 - ITS TIME

"Shivaay" Jhanvi knocked on his door. He was busy in the laptop, looking at Anika's pictures. He closed it immediately and got up from bed.

"Maa" she entered and sat on the bed.

"Tumhe pata hai mai bohut khush hun ki tum finally wapas aa gaye" she started.

"I am happy to meet you all after so long" he said.

"But not happy here" 

Shivaay looked at her in disbelief. She knew him inside out and it didn't take her much time to feel his discomfort.

"Aisa nahi hai" he said looking down.

"Mai samajhti hun Shivaay but don't you think its high time that you to move on. Anika is a sweetheart lekin jo rishta ab raha hi nahi, uspar rone se kya milega?" 

He laid on her lap while she caressed his hairs.

"Maa, aasaan nahi hai" he sniffed and a lone tear escaped his eyes.

"Lekin bhagna bhi to solution nahi hai na. Cz the Shivaay I know is brave and not a coward"

"You know what I have never seen a coward like you"

Her words ringed in his ears and he clutched Jhanvi's kurti tight and let the tear drops fall. He can't be strong all the time.

"Shivaay" she massaged his head.

"Maa, mujhe kuch batana hai" he sat and faced her.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shivaay?" Abhay asked in confusion.

"Aryan ye kya bol rahi?" Arnav asked and he gulped down the saliva.

"Anika tum khana kha lo, hume baat karni hai" Aryan said.

"Nahi khana, mujhe bhi sunna hai. You know I had doubts or ab to pakka hai ki aap sab use jaante hai" Anika said.

"Aryan, Arnav aur Abhay, chalo mere saath" Vinay ordered. Anika protested but Tara held her and assured her everything's going to be fine.

"Bhabhi aur Tara, aap samajh pa rahe hai na" Anika cried on their shoulders.

As they entered, the three pair of eyes were looking at Aryan for answers.

"Kya ye Shivaay Singh Oberoi ke baare me baat kar rahi thi?" Arnav asked and Aryan nodded.

"Jaisa humne plan kiya tha, mai gaya tha kal Anika ke saath use office drop karne ke liye and wait bhi kar raha tha for her boss. Uske baad she introduced me to Shivaay" 

"As what?" Abhay asked.

"As her boss" Aryan chipped and they were baffled to hear this piece of information.

"Wo trip Shivaay ke saath gayi thi?" Vinay asked and Aryan nodded.

"Damn it, that bastard is back" Abhay hit the wall with his fist.

"Isiliye I didn't get any Mike owning any company in Bangalore" Arnav searched for the name but there was no one.

"Aur tum ye hume kab batane wale the?" Vinay asked.

"Papa, jaise hi Anu ne mujhe usse introduce, I met him personally in the evening"

"First of all, he was in New York. Aaya kab?" 

"Wo India kuch kaam se aaya tha and he was buying the same company jaha Anika interview dene gayi thi at first." Aryan state all the facts.

"And he has the audacity to make her lie to us" Arnav said.

"He has always been a manipulator. Shayad ye sab puchne ke liye bhi usi ne majboor kiya hai" Abhay said.

"Its not like that Abhay" Aryan spoke and Abhay was shocked.

"Are you defending him?" he questioned.

"There is a reason. The next day after we  had an encounter, he fired her and I got the news ki wo wapas Mumbai chala gaya hai" Aryan said.

"Jaise hi usne fire kiya Anika ko, I thought the matter is sorted but the damage was already done." he continued

"How could he do it again? Baar baar Anika hi kyu?" Vinay sat on his chair and weep his tears.

"Aur uske kehne pe Anika ne bhi humse jhooth bola" Arnav added.

"Kahi na kahi isme galti humari bhi hai" Aryan chipped slowly

"Kya bol rahe ho Aryan? Are you in your senses" Arnav shouted.

"Sahi to keh raha hai" Khushi was standing at the doorstep.

"Khushi, you don't know the whole matter. That Shivaay..." he couldn't even complete when Khushi interrupted,

"Pata hai. Anika ne bataya" she entered the room.

"Do saal ho gaye aur Anika bas ghutan me jiti rahi. Just because humne past events ke baare me mention nahi kiya iska matlab ye nahi hai that she will not think about it. Agar koi aap me se kisi bhi memory loss hoti and you are not given any explanation, then how will you react? She was patient aur expect karti thi ki ek din hum batayenge. Na freedom tha uske paas, na hi puchne ki chaah. She deserve the truth" Khushi said and looked at Aryan who nodded.

"Exactly. Usne humse aur ek reason se jhuth bola kyunki wo apni newly found independent life khona nahi chahti thi. And couldn't even confront us about the matter. Hum galat the" Aryan added.

"Aur agar Shivaay ne phasa liya phirse to? Aur humse dur le gaya to? You know uski memory loss ki ek main wajah Shivaay bhi hai" Abhay said.

"I am having this gut feeling that he came here on purpose. Warna India me wo Bangalore hi kyu aayega?" Arnav said

"Mujhe nahi pata uski kya intention thi but I want to say one thing ki maine Shivaay ki aakhon me Anika ke liye pyaar aur tarap dekhi hai. The day she was in the hospital, I realised that he was madly in love with her. Anika ko batana humari duty hai aur uske baad ka decision uski marzi. Aur agar Shivaay ko Anika ko leke hi jana hota, to wo iss baar hi kar sakta tha in Delhi. He is changed" Aryan said.

Vinay moved out of the room and went to Anika's room where she was having food from Tara's hand. 

"Pack your bags, hum kal Mumbai ja rahe hai" he said with no further conversation.

.

.

.

.

Jhanvi after hearing Shivaay hugged him tight,

"Sab kuch akele hi kyu karna chahte ho? You know tum jab waha the and I called you, tumhari awaz se happiness reflect karti thi. The reason is Anika" she said

"Maa, iss baar bhi kuch nahi kar paya aur bhaag aaya apni mohabbat ko chodke waha" he cried harder.

"I didn't expect this from you" she broke the hug.

"Mai uske layak nahi hun Maa"

"Love is not always about sacrifices Shivaay. Agar pyaar karte ho to fight bhi karna chahiye." Jhanvi said.

"Lekin Singhanias kabhi nahi manenge" Shivaay said whereas Jhanvi raised a brow.

"Jab miya biwi raazi to kya karega kaazi" Rudra, Om and Gauri were standing outside.

EXCITED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE?

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.(IN-LINES ARE MY FAVS)

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE