CH 14 - ANIKA IS MARRIED!

"Anika and Aryan..." Shivaay couldn't even complete the words and went out of the park.

Meanwhile, Anika was playing with Moksh.

"Tara kab aa rahi hai?" she asked.

"In 5 mins" Aryan replied.

"Kaam kaisa chal raha hai?" he asked and suddenly, the kiss flashed in front of her eyes and her breathing raced.

"Its all good." she said

"He is Mike right?"  Aryan questioned.

"Who?"

"Tera wo sadu boss?" 

"Mike main boss ka junior hai. He is good now with me. Ab main boss jo order karenge, wo to wahi karega na?" Anika replied.

"Tu mili main boss se?" his questions were irking her now as she was feeling bad for lying to Aryan.

"Not yet. I don't know who he is. Mike is good aur kafi friendly bhi hai" Anika genuinely smiled thinking of how Mike has been always behind her back.

"Good. Tu kuch chupa to nahi rahi hai na?" 

Before Anika could reply, Tara came and hugged Aryan.

"Anu, tu kab aayi?" she asked

"10 mins approx. Wo Aryan ne bulaya and since mera office paas hi me tha to.."

"Cool" and took Moksh in her arms.

"Kuch khaane chalein teeno?" she proposed but Anika didn't want to. 

"You guys carry on, I am very tired. Mai ghar chalti hoon"

Aryan had a feeling something was wrong with her but shrugged it off.

"Chale Aryan?" Tara asked and the three went while Anika took a cab.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kyun..." Shivaay screamed his lungs out.

"Mujhe Anika se dur kiaa aur maine seh liya accepting my fate because of my past events. Phir milaya bas ye dikhaane ki wo kisi aur ke saath khush hai" He fell on the ground and the whiskey bottle broke down leading to the glass being scattered. He pierced his hand with a glass piece and cried his heart out.

"That bastard Aryan.... and they have a baby..." his eyes were blood shot red.

"I love you Anika and I need you.. Aaaaa" as blood oozed out and he dozed to sleep on the ground itself.

.

.

.

Anika entered the office and thankfully Shivaay didn't come. Even Mike didn't come, so she did her morning  work. The clock stroke 10:00 but there was no sign of both of them. For once, she was worried but resumed the work given by Shivaay the previous day.

When she was halfway done, she saw the time, it was 11:00. She dialed Mike's number and after a few rings, he picked up.

"You are on leave today?" she asked.

"Umm.. No. I am coming with Shivaay Sir" he replied and hung up the call.

Anika felt odd but preferred to wait. After 15 mins, Shivaay entered with the usual tadi followed by Mike.

"Sir, this is done" she forwarded the file and his espresso.

"Okay good." she observed his hands and it was covered with bandages and she looked upto Mike who nodded in agreement.

"You can leave" he didn't even open his sunglasses.

"You guys were at the hospital?" she asked Mike.

"Yeah." he said  not meeting her gaze.

"Care to explain" she demanded.

"Actually No. Shivaay Sir doesn't like this" and he left. Anika went to Shivaay's cabin.

"Anything important?" he asked.

"Aapka haath..." she couldn't even say. She felt bad for him and thinking about what might have had happened.

"None of your business. Do your work and then leave."

They didn't talk for the entire day. Shivaay was just admiring her from far.

"Sindoor kyu nahi lagaati Anika?" he thought.

"Surname bhi change nahi kari?"

When her worktime was over, she packed her stuffs and got up to leave but Mike called her.

"We have a deal, so you have to fly to Delhi alongwith Shivaay Sir for a week. You will be leaving tomorrow morning at 10 in his private jet. Driver will pick you up from your home."

"Okay, I will have to tell my family" she said.

"Confirm it by tonight and it will be a good exposure for you. Think about it" Mike told me and I nodded.

Vinay reluctantly agreed, all thanks to Aryan who convinced the family. 

"Tu nahi hota to kya hota mera" Anika said to him.

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE