CH 18 - SHIVAAY IS MARRIED!

"Family call tha" Anika replied hiding her blush.

"Dekha maine" he smiled.

"Aap bas iske liye hi aaye the?" She asked.

"Haan. Mujhe laga kahi tum gussa to nahi ho gayi" he said.

"Waise to nahi lekin ho gayi hoti to?" She raised her eyebrows.

"To mai Aloo puri le aata"
On hearing it, her eyes twinkled but she maintained her calm.

"Anyways, what are you going to wear?" He walked pass her and settled on the bed. Her room was not as big as his.

"Aap pehle boliye ye date nahi hai" she said and sat on the chair.

"To phir kya hai? Name it" he demanded.

"Friendly dinner hai" she said.

"Okay fine. Friendly dinner hi sahi. So this means we are friends" she was tongue tied. Are they friends? May be.

"Friends banne me kitna time lagta hai"

"Friends?" she forwarded her hand but he pulled her towards him and she collided with his hard chest. Their faces weren't much apart. He lightly placed his lips on her cheeks and stayed there for what it feels like eternity.

Anika backed off and was looking at him for an answer.

"Friends" he smirked and got up from the bed leaving her stunned by his actions.

"You need to stop doing this" she said finally.

"It's my way to treat my special friends" he winked and on reaching the door said, "The day you push me or slap me for this, I'll stop doing that."

.

.

.

.

Anika got ready in an A-line dress and kept her hairs open, applying minimal makeup. She didn't have the clue why she was getting ready for a simple friendly dinner.

She heard a knock.

"Shivaay here"

"Mai tayyar hun" she came out and Shivaay's eyes forgot to blink. She always used to wear formals and seeing her in this after two years made him realize how badly he missed her everything.

"Chale Sir?" she snapped her fingers in front of his eyes.

"Uh.. yeah. Let's go aur Shivaay bulana, Sir nahi. Formal outing nahi hai" he said.

'Complement bhi nahi diya, bas taad liye shaanti se" she murmured under her breath.

"By the way, you look gorgeous" 

She smiled shyly and chipped a quick thanks.

There was no driver as Shivaay wanted to spend lone time with her. 

"Kaha ja rahe hai hum Sir?" she asked

"Shivaay" he corrected.

"Aaj Shivaay bulayungi phir kal se Sir. Confusion hogi" Anika said

"Office me bas Sir bulana hai tumhe, bahar to hum friends hai" he said with a smile.

"Sahi hai phir."

Within 15 mins, they reached connaught place and Shivaay took her to a five star restaurant. Anika seemed to be impressed.

"Welcome Sir" the manager came and lead him to the rooftop where it was entirely empty.

"Thank you" Anika said.

Shivaay pulled her chair and made her seat comfortably before moving to his seat. He remembered his college days when he was trying to woo her but then it was all fake but now his feelings are old but that spark is still present, new and fresh.

"Khaane ka order mai de chuka hoon" Shivaay said.

"I don't want any interruption in our date" he winked.

"Par aapne to kaha tha ye friendly dinner hai?" she said

"If that makes you sleep" he chuckled.

"Waise aapse ek baat puchni thi. Aap achanak se sweet ho jaate or achanak se rude?" Anika asked.

"It depends mai kiske saath hoon. Moody hun thoda kyunki akela rehta hun or sambhalne wali nahi hai" he said honestly.

"To phir shaadi kar lijiye" she said sipping the welcome drink.

"Agar tum aur Singhania sahab maan jaaye to" he thought.

"Karunga. Tumne bhi to shaadi nahi ki" he spat back.

"Mere reasons hai" 

"Mere bhi" Shivaay said.

"Aur aap New York me akele kyu rehte hai?" Anika asked.

"Tumhe kaise pata mai waha rehta hoon?" he was surely surprised.

"Wo interne...."

'Sabaash'

'Phail gaya raaita'

"Were you stalking me?" he asked with a smirk.

"Nahiii, aap galat samajh rahe hai, mai to general knowledge ke liye dekh rahi thi" she said avoiding eye contact.

"Acchaa. Ye question UPSC me aane wala hai?"

Anika was short of words. He might think her as some stalker drooling over his looks. 

'Handsome to hai', 'Chup ho ja meri  maa" Anika dealt with her brain before answering him.

"Mai duffer dikhta hoon kya? Hazaron ladkiya roz yu search karti hai mera naam. It's nothing new for me" he said casually.

"Aap mujhe unn hazaar ladkiyon me mat samjhiye.  Wo aapne mujhe batane se mana kia tha na ki mai aapke under me kaam kar rahi hun to maine bas check kiya" she finally came up with a satisfying answer.

"Kya mai kahi koi Mafia gang leader to nahi?" he laughed on his own joke while Anika barely smiled. 

"Sir your food" 

'Bach gayi' Anika sighed. 

There stood three waiters with two plates each on their hands and as they placed, Anika's mouth hung open. There was Indian, Italian, Chinese, Continental and Thai dishes in front of her. 

"Enjoy the food" and they went out.

"Itna sara" she was surprised.

"Haa, sab khayenge milkar" and they began to eat.

"Aapki girlfriend ke saath breakup kaise hua?" Anika asked and Shivaay's mind replayed all the events of the past, how he ruined her for a revenge and Tej. That name itself irk him to the core.

"Agar aapko nahi batana hai to its ok" she stuffed pasta in her mouth.

"My fault. Mai ek deserving boyfriend nahi ban paaya aur na hi ek accha husband" 

Anika began to cough and Shivaay immediately passed her the glass of water.

"You are married?"

'I kissed a married man!!'

TO ALL MY NEW READER FAM, THIS BOOK IS THE SEQUEL OF "HATE OR LOVE" WHICH IS IN MY PROFILE. KINDLY READ THAT ONE BEFORE READING THIS. IT WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE CHARACTERS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THEIR PAST - WHY THEY PARTED. 

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

DROP YOUR VIEWS AND KEEP SUPPORTING.

LOVE YOU GUYS

ANNE