CH 50 - SHIVAAY, A PLAYBOY?

Yayyy, HALF CENTURY!!

"If Shivaay Singh Oberoi is ready to sign 90% of his property to me" Vinay completed.

All the eyes on the table looked at him shockingly as this was least expected from him.

"Papa? Aap kya bol rahe hai?" Anika asked.

"I want an answer Shivaay. Batao" Vinay said ignoring Anika completely.

Shivaay looked at Anika and then at Aryan. He drank a glass full of water and balled his fist.

"Lets finish the breakfast, Shivaay will get time to think" Arnav said and concentrated on the food. Meanwhile Khushi too came down and sensed the uneasiness in everyone's eyes.

About 15 minutes later, they settled back in the drawing room and Anika told Khushi everything she missed.

"Aryan, wo kab aa rahe hai?" Anika whispered to Aryan.

"No idea" Aryan said back. Tara also descended the stairs to go to her office when the meeting scenario confused her.

"Aaj office ki meeting ghar hi pe ho rahi hai" she laughed but no one joined.

"Tum office ja rahi ho?" Arnav asked her and she nodded.

"Babe, whats wrong?" Tara asked Aryan.

"You are getting late okay, I will text you bye" he kissed her cheek and she went out giving a thumbs up to Shivaay.

"So, what did you think?" Vinay asked him professionally.

"I have my decision" Shivaay said and passed a smile to Anika. 

"I am ready to sign my property in your name, whenever you say" Shivaay said and Anika's jaw fell to the floor.

"What the hell Shivaay" she was astonished.

"This is big, you know right?" Aryan asked him and Shivaay nodded with a smile.

"Business empire me phir se khada kar sakta hun, lekin Anika dusri nahi milegi aur mujhe dusri chahiye bhi nahi. I just want Anika Singhania beside me. I have lived two years with property but can never make up to the time I had after I met her again" 

Anika's eyes felt heavy as tears rolled down her cheeks. She ran upto him and hugged him tight the next instant.

"You are choking me, love" he said and she loosen her grip. Aryan finally clapped at the reunion, not caring about what Vinay or Arnav might think.

"Ab pata chala hum kyu chahte the in dono ka milap" Khushi told Arnav and he smiled at her.

"Patniya galat nahi hoti" he whispered and she blushed to his statement.

As Shivika broke the hug, Vinay was looking at them intensely. 

"Okay, Aryan papers ready kar dena jaldi. I guess, my daughter is being very impatient these days" Vinay said and got up when Anika called him.

"This wasn't a test or something?" Anika asked.

"Kaisa test?" Arnav asked now.

"Proof ki Shivaay has changed" She said.

"No. I am serious." Vinay said sincerely.

"Papa, this is wrong" Anika screamed.

"Everything is fair in business Anika. He married you for property."' Vinay said.

"Difference kya reh gaya phir? You are making a deal out of me" Anika said.

"Bade saab, aapse koi milne aaya hai"  one of the servants announced.

All the eyes focused on the entrance and there entered a couple.

"Thappar?" Vinay was shocked would be an understatement.

Aryan and Anika nodded at each other.

Both of them took baby steps towards the center.

"Aaj humara yaha kaise aana hua?" Vinay asked.

"Itne dino baad hume yaad kiya" Arnav said

"Princess, ye tumhare doctor the" Arnav told Anika

"I know Bhai" she smirked

"Anika ne hi bulaya hai hume" Thappar said.

"Welcome Nandita Kulkarni Thappar" Shivaay said and Anika's smirk grew wider.

FLASHBACK

"Mr Singhania, hello" A woman of his daughter's age approached Vinay when he was alone near the water cooler, waiting for his daughter to come out of danger"

"You are?" he asked.

"I am Mrs Thappar, you can call me Nandita" 

Vinay remembered attending Thappar's marriage a few years back and heard about his divorce too.

"Guessing on the basis of the look on your face, I am his second wife" she said

"Nice to meet you" Vinay made a straight face.

"Dhananjay told me everything about Anika and being a woman, I must say Shivaay destroyed her. The same way he did to me" she wept and Vinay was perplexed.

"Usne tumhare saath kya kiya?" Vinay was curious.

"Uski ladki ghumane wali aadat school se hi hai. May be the revenge was his father's plan but he is a playboy who doesn't care about woman's feelings. We were so happy, you know the school's royal couple. He used me and then threw me away because he had to prey on Anika in college. Mere pyaar ki kadra hi nahi ki kabhi usne. It took me years to overcome that, I had to go to therapy sessions but phir Dhananjay mile. I consider myself lucky to have successfully escape from Shivaay" she told and her tears seemed to be uncontrolable.

"And you are telling me this because?" Vinay asked.

"Dhananjay aapko kafi maante hai and I don't want Anika to fall for his charm and crocodile tears. A bastard is always a bastard"

FLASHBACK ENDS

I AM SO HAPPY THAT THE BOOK COMPLETED ITS 50TH CHAPTER TODAY. COMMENT YOUR VIEWS AND SHARE "THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOST LOVE" WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON WATTPAD.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT.

ANNE