CH 30 - CRITICAL DAYS

"Welcome Mr. Singhania" Jhanvi greeted with a smile.

"Thanks Mrs Oberoi" he said.

"Miss Agarwal. I am no longer Oberoi or you can call me Jhanvi" she said with confidence.

"I am extremely sorry Jhanvi" Vinay said. Shivaay bend down to touch his feet instead Vinay blocked him in midway.

"Ashirvaad hai(Blessing)" he replied coldly. Anika raised her brows as she wasn't expecting this at all.

"Its okay. Please come inside" Jhanvi said.

Everyone entered, not before Arnav and Abhay gave Shivaay a death glare. Anika was looking around her surroundings and she felt a deep connection with the place.

"Anika" Jhanvi's eyes were moist and she hugged her immediately. Anika missed her mom and Jhanvi has the aura of a mother. She hugged her back and rested her chin on Jhanvi's shoulder.

Shivaay has always adore them and today was nothing new. Even more special. He has been waiting for this moment.

Jhanvi kissed her forehead and Anika was overwhelmed by her gesture.

"Andar aao(Please come inside)" and Anika followed her ignoring Shivaay's presence. Khushi was beside her all the time.

They all sat down in the living room and Anika saw some unfamiliar faces. Shivaay understood and as he was sitting in between Om and Rudra, he introduced them to her.

"Anika, ye Omkara hai aur ye Rudra, mere bhai(Anika, these are my brothers Omkara and Rudra)" he said.

"Ekdom pehli mulaqat jaisi lag rahi hai(It feels like the first meet)" Rudy wanted to crack a joke but Jhanvi glared him to shut his mouth.

"Hello, I am Anika Singhania" she said.

"Aur ye hai Gauri, Om ki wife(And she is Gauri, Om's wife)" Shivaay introduced.

"Namaste bhoj.. Anika didi" she smiled broadly.

"Aap sab kaise hai?(How are you all?)" Gauri asked the Singhania family.

"Hum thik hai, dushmano se dur jo hai(We are fine, since away from enemies)" Abhay replied but Arnav put his hand on Abhay's thigh and signalled him to stay calm.

"Shivaay ne bola aap sab aa rahe hai. Kuch samajh nahi aaya(Shivaay told me you all are coming. I didn't get anything)" Jhanvi said.

"Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi(I wanted to talk to you)" Vinay looked towards Anika who was sitting idle and admiring the Mansion.

"Rudra, bura na mano to Anika ko Oberoi Mansion zara dikhana(Rudra, give Anika a tour of Oberoi Mansion if you don't mind)" Vinay said.

"Arey Uncle, isme bura manne wali baat hai hi nahi. Mujhe tourist guide banne ka shauk pehle se hi hai(Why will I mind Uncle? I have always wanted to be a tourist guide.)" he laughed on his own lame joke while Shivaay pinched him hard.

"Aaah Bhaiya"

Shivaay gave him a murderous glare and Rudy was silent the next moment.

"Chaliye Anika Bhab.. Didi"

"Tum sab bhi jaao(You also go)" Jhanvi insisted.

"Par Maa." Shivaay resisted but had to agree because of Jhanvi.

"Lets go" and they proceeded.

"Ye hai mera kamra(This is my room)" Rudy said and they entered his room.

"Room kam gym zyada lag raha hai(Its looking more like a gym than a room)" Anika said and laughed alongwith Om and Gauri.

"Wo mujhe khudko maintain rakhna padta hai na(Actually I have to maintain myself)" he showed his muscles and Anika patted it.

Shivaay's attention was only her and it irked her for sure.

"Apni girlfriend ke liye maintain karte ho(You maintain yourself for your girlfriend)" Anika teased.

"Single hun by God's grace. Ladkiya marti hai mujhpe but...(I am single. Girls drool over me but..)" Rudy was interrupted by Om

"Soumya nahi marti tujhpe(Soumya doesn't)" Om said.

"Kaun Soumya?" Anika raised her brows.

"Har baat me haathi ko bich me laana zaruri hai kya Bhaiya(is it necessary to bring her in between every conversation?)" Rudy told Om while he rolled his eyes.

They came out and stopped before a room. Anika's mind flashed with dark images of her being in that room but why will she be? She held her head and Shivaay protectively held her shoulders. She looked upto him and he smiled.

"Chodiye mujhe(Leave me)" Anika demanded.

"I am sorry I can't, not this time" he said and Anika couldn't understand the meaning behind those words.

"Ye hai Shivaay ka kamra(This is Shivaay's room)" Om said. Anika went inside and glanced it from left to right.

All the past moments with her in the room flashed in front of his eyes. It holds their secrets, their love moments and his repentance and guilt.

The room where he insulted her.

The room where they consummated their marriage.

The room with all the bittersweet memories.

FLASHBACK

The operation door was opened by the doc and the family members approached him. Shivaay too ran and waited for his reply

"Sorry..." their world clashed in a flick of time.

"What do you mean by sorry?" Shivaay shouted and Aryan held his shoulders.

"She is very critical and we can't say anything at this point. Blood loss kafi zyada hua hai. We have to wait for at least 24 hours and she is under surveillance" The doctor said.

Shivaay went to look at her through the hole in the door. She was heavily equipped and his heart ached. He cried even more and held the door for balance. His hiccups seemed neverending.

"Iss insaan ko dur karo(Make him stay away)" Vinay told Abhay signalling towards Shivaay.

"Papa, Anika thik ho jayegi(Anika will be fine father)" Abhay consoled him.

Vinay got up and pushed Shivaay away from the door.

"Stay away from my daughter. Tumhari nazar nahi padni chahiye uspe" he said expressionless.

"Papa.. Shivaay.." Aryan wanted to say but Vinay stopped him.

"Tell him to leave the hospital right now" he said. Shivaay wiped his tears.

"Nahi jaunga meri Anika ko chorke. I love her(I won't leave from here. I love her)" and Vinay slapped him with all his might.

HOW ARE YOU ALL? AND HOW'S LOCKDOWN GOING? 

DROP YOUR VIEWS ON THE CHAPTER. SO I HAVE DECIDED ABOUT SETTING A TARGET FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

130+ VOTES

30+ COMMENTS

THANKS FOR READING