CH 13 - ARYAN AND ANIKA...

Anika went to her cabin blaming herself all the way.

"Sab meri hi galti hai, mujhe control karna chahiye tha" she blabbered.

"But start to unhone kia tha na?" her brain mocked.

"But he stopped too"

They were all contradicting statements. She wasn't able to understand what was going on. So she just ignored it for the time being and concentrated on her work. 

Mike entered her cabin noticing the uneasiness in her face.

"Anything wrong Ani?" he asked. As they have been chatting and being friends, he started calling her Ani.

"Nope Mike. I was just thinking rubbish" she replied.

"Common, you can say it to me. I thought I am your friend" he sat on the opposite chair.

"Don't be melodramatic. Actually...." 

'What if he judge me for kissing Sir? Will I be termed a gold digger?'

"Tell" he repeated.

"My friend is in a dilemma. She just met this guy who happens to be her colleague and they went out at night. He was a bit tipsy so he just pecked her lips but then both of them... you know kissed" Anika blushed remembering yesterday's event.

"She is confused whom to blame"

"Okay, got it. I mean I am not getting why even she is freaking out. That was just a kiss and when it was mutual, then she can't blame anyone. Ask her if she enjoyed and if that's yes, then it was heat of the moment." his reply was so mature. Anika felt so dumb now in front of him.

"Yea, I will have to tell her. Thanks for the help Mike" she smiled.

"Anytime Ani"

Here, Shivaay was burning watching Anika and Mike talking so freely. He dialed his number.

"Come to my cabin right now" his voice sounded terrific, so Mike had to run immediately.

"May I come in Sir?" he asked

"Come in" he replied.

As he entered, "I guess I don't pay you to talk endlessly with my PA. Have you done your work?" Shivaay asked

"Yes Sir, its done. Ani was a bit disturbed so I...." Mike couldn't even complete as Shivaay interrupted in between.

"Ani?"

"Anika Sir." he said

He balled his fist  in anger.

"Get out" he shouted with all his might. Even Anika could hear his scream and she ran to see what happened.

"Ok Sir" he went out to face Anika.

"Bad day" and they both laughed. 

Here, Shivaay banged his fist hard on the table. He can't see his women with anyone. 

"She is mine" he said to himself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Its been one week and everything was going smooth in Anika's life. Shivaay wasn't intruding much and their conversations were mostly official. She knew that now she will have to deal with him for the next 3 weeks and Shivaay doesn't show any tantrums then there will be peace in the office and her life as well.

The clock stroke 5 and she got a call from Aryan.

"Mai abhi Moksh ke saath Square Park me hoon. Come here Anu and we will have in the restaurant nearby. Tara bhi aa rahi hai." Aryan said on the call.

"Okay cool"

Anika finished her work and since, Shivaay was still in the office, she thought it would be better to ask him before leaving.

"Sir, its 5. Can I leave?" she asked

"Done with your work?" he asked.

"Yes Sir" she replied.

"There was this file and I wanted the facts and figures to be checked with our previous data" he forwarded the file

"Sir, is it urgent?" she asked

"No. I will need it day after tomorrow" 

"Mai kal subah kar dungi. I have to go somewhere" she said while his brows raised.

"May I know what's more important than work?"

"Its personal Sir. May I leave?" she asked and he nodded in response.

She exited the building with a smile unaware of the fact that Shivaay was now following her. The park was near the office, so she chose to walk. 

"Ye kaha ja rahi hai?" Shivaay thought

Anika entered the park and on spotting Aryan and Moksh, her smiled grew wider. She went near them and held Moksh in her lap.

"Moksh baby" she kissed his forehead.

Shivaay's heart sank when he witnessed the scenerio. He couldn't believe his eyes and it took him some time to process the srrounding.

"Aryan and Anika...." unknowingly, tears rolled down his cheeks.

THANKS GUYS FOR VOTING ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. DROP YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. 

ANNE