CH 47 - FEISTY ANIKA

Arnav and Khushi were waiting for the arrival of their family and Shivaay. Vinay didn't talk to him throughout the entire journey and kept himself busy with business magazines. Shivaay talked to Tara and realised she is a gem of person and is the best for Aryan.

As they entered, Khushi was delighted to see Anika after so long. Arnav's happiness reduced because of Shivaay.

"Hey Arnav" Shivaay greeted only to be responded with a simple nod. 

"Bhai, I missed you" Anika hugged him and he smiled.

"Kisiko dekhke to muskuraya" Shivaay muttered to himself but Aryan heard.

"Manane ke list me Arnav Bhaiya bhi hai" he whispered in his ear.

"I know, ab baat nahi karenge to how will anyone know I have changed." Shivaay replied back.

"Record bura hai tumhara" Aryan told him.

"Udhar kya khusur pusur ho rahi hai" Khushi chipped.

"Hello Mrs Singhania" Shivaay chose the formal way to address after Arnav's cold shoulder.

"Khushi Bhabhi" she corrected.

"Thats like a family" Shivaay grinned broadly but regretted the next moment as Vinay and Arnav gave him a hard glare.

"Aap sab fresh ho jaiye, khana bhi tayyar hai" Khushi said to lighten the surrounding.

Vinay went to his room followed by Arnav, Anika, Tara.

"Mai tik paunga na?" Shivaay asked Aryan.

"Ovyo. Khud pe bharosa rakho" Aryan said.

"Hum sab hai aur Arnav aur Papa ko mana lenge" Khushi too assured.

"Thank you Bhabhi mujhpe bharosa karne ke liye. I have never been good to you and I am sorry for that." Shivaay folded his hands but Khushi held it.

"Sabne kuch na kuch galtiyan ki hi hai Shivaay and we cant really forget but forgive. And one more thing, mai bhi judge hun. Agar Anika ke liye suitable nahi nikle, to approval bhi nahi milegi" she giggled along with Aryan.

"Chalo mai kamra dikhati tumhe" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aap fresh ho gaye?" Anika entered his room to check upon him. Her stay at Oberoi Mansion was bliss because of the members.

"Haa, I will just come down" Shivaay was drying his hairs and  Anika smiled looking at him.

"What" he asked

"Mushkil hoga na mere gharwalo ko manana?" she questioned. Shivaay approached her after keeping the towel on his bed.

"Its worth it because journey jaisi bhi ho, destination kafi pyaari hai" he kissed her right cheek. Anika hid her face in his chest.

"I missed this so much. Tum avoid kar rahi thi mujhe" Shivaay said resting his chin on her head and holding her tight.

"Mai process kar rahi thi cheezo ko" she replied.

Anika looked up to him and his eyes were smiling held happiness and peace. 

"Ab choriye, mujhe jana hai" she said and tried to free his hand off her.

"Nah, mood nahi hai. Itne dino baad I got your precious time" he was lost in her eyes.

"Kya Shivaay, choriye na koi aa jayega" she whined and they heard cough. There stood Khushi on the doorstep looking everywhere else.

"Mai bas khaane ke liye bulane aayi thi, lekin I suppose you got your dessert already" she giggled and left. Anika's face turned red with shyness and Shivaay couldn't suppress his smile.

"Chaliye"

They had their dinner silently, though Shivaay took the initiative to start the conversation but failed miserably. 

"Abhay hota to asaan lagta" he thought.

"Arnav business kaisa chal raha hai?" Shivaay asked next

"By God's grace, running good. Not like yours of course *pause* after all honesty business me kaam nahi aati" Arnav's taunt made Shivaay silent for a while. But he wont stop trying.

"Mai bhi soch raha hun apne Banaglore branch jaun rather than staying at home" Shivaay said

"Accha idea hai waise" Aryan supported.

"Shall I join too? If you are ready to accept me again?" Anika chuckled and Shivaay's face lost colors. Basically, his main motive to go out is to find about Thappar and his connection with Nandita. Having Anika wont help at all.

"No need, tumhe kaam hi karna hai to you can join our office, we need brilliant minds. You are born in the family of Singhanias, you have a business mind, we all know" those were Vinay's first words.

"Business na karne ka matlab ye nahi ki business mind chala gaya ho"

Shivaay remembered those exact words Anika said on her first day of revenge and he drank water immediately. Indeed Vinay is right, she has a brilliant mind when it comes to business.

"Okay cool" Anika said. Shivaay and Aryan sighed as now they could work easily.

Soon the dinnertime got over and everyone retired back to their rooms to sleep. Two hours later, Anika still couldn't sleep, so she thought to go to Shivaay's room to pester him.

She stood in front of his door but there were two voices inside. She peeked through the door and saw that both Shivaay and Aryan were talking to someone on video call.

"Waha sab thik hai na?" Aryan asked the person on the call.

As they both were on pods, Anika couldn't listen to the third voice.

"Yaha mahol thora garam hai but we know Shivaay can handle."

"Nandita is cunning woman, wont really be easy to make her spill the beans" Shivaay said.

"yeah yeah, Anika  ko hum jald hi batayenge and all thanks to her ki hume zyada time mila. As of now its better that she not know anything about this mess we are in" Aryan said 

Anika pushed the door open and Shivaay-Aryan's eyes widened in horror.

"Actually thats where you are wrong Aryan, I know everything and my help is intentional by all means" her smirk is back and she looked different,

Old feisty Anika is back!

HEY GUYS, HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? SO THE BOOK IS MOVING TOWARDS ITS END. MANY OF YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT ANIKA PLOTTING SOMETHING. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? WILL SHE SUPPORT MY FAV TRIO OR BACK STAB THEM FOR HER OWN MOTTO?

STAY TUNED TO KNOW MORE.

THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING

ANNE