CH 29- SINGHANIAS AT OBEROI MANSION!

Throughout the journey, Anika's heart was beating fast. None of them were talking or even asked Vinay about his decision.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai?(What do you think?)" Tara asked Aryan who was also tensed.

"No idea yaar. Mai bas Anika ke baare me soch raha hun ki wo kaise react karegi(I am just thinking about Anika and how will she react)." Aryan replied.

"I know. Even I am scared" Tara rested her head on his shoulder while holding Moksh.

"You sleep, mai Moksh ko leta hoon(I will hold Moksh)" and Aryan took Moksh in his arms and kissed Tara's forehead before  she dozed to sleep.

.

.

.

On the other hand, Shivaay packed his luggage to leave for Bangalore.

"Mai keh rahi hoon Shivaay, I will also go" Jhanvi insisted.

"Maa, its not the time. Ab mujhe akele hi jaane dijiye(let me go alone)" he took her blessing and hugged her. 

"Thanks for  everything"

"Hume to bhaiya bhul hi gaye hai(You have forgotten us Bro)" Rudy taunted from behind.

"Dramebaaz" and he hugged Rudra tight.

"Vijayi Bhava" and they all laughed.

"All the best Shivaay and remember SSO never loses" Omkara too hugged him.

Then Shivaay's phone rang and the caller ID showed Aryan.

"Aryan ka call hai(Its Aryan's call)" he told everyone

"Receive kar le. May be its important" Om said

"Hello" Shivaay picked up.

"-----------"

"Okay, I got it" he said and hung up.

"Kya hua Bhaiya?(What happened Bhaiya)" Gauri asked.

"Singhanias have come to Mumbai"he  said in a go. Even he couldn't believe his words.

"Kyu? Anything important?" Jhanvi said.

"I don't know" Shivaay said

"Aryan se puchna tha na(You should have asked him)" Om said

"He said mausam garam hai abhi uske aas paas, I don't ask any questions" Shivaay said.

"Ab ye kya naya drama hai(what is this new drama?)" Rudy whined.

"They are coming here?" Jhanvi asked.

"He said he will say everything later."

"Mera to sar hi phata ja raha hai. Protein shake peeke aata hoon(My head will burst out. Let me have my protein shake)"  Rudy went away.

"Shivaay don't worry. Sab thik ho jayega" Jhanvi said.

"Ab bas intezaar hai unka(Now just waiting for them)" Shivaay muttered to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oberoi Mansion kab jaana hai Papa?(When do we have to go to Oberoi Mansion?)" Arnav asked Vinay.

"Chalenge abhi. Jitna ye sab solve ho jaaye accha hai Anika ke liye(We will go now. The less time it takes, the better it is for Anika)" he said

"Aur tumne use bataya?(Did you tell him?)" Abhay asked Aryan.

"Bataya hai ki hum aaye hai. Baki kuch kaha nahi kab jayenge(I told him we are here. Nothing much)" Aryan replied.

"Ab bata do. Jaise hi sab fresh ho jayenge, hum nikal jayenge(Tell him now. As soon as everyone gets freshened up we will go)" Vinay said and they all nodded.

Meanwhile, Anika came out of the bathroom and after getting ready went to Khushi's room.

"Arshi baby, aap papa ke paas jaiye, mujhe mamma se kuch baat karni hai(You go to your father, I have to talk to your mom)" and Arshi went out.

"Ye humara ghar hai?(Is this our house?)" Anika asked.

"Haa. Bangalore shift hone se pehle khareedi thi(Yes. Bought it before shifting to Bangalore)" Khushi said.

"Agar Shift hi karna tha to  khareedi hi kyu? Aur hum pehle se Bangalore me nahi rehte the?" Anika asked.

"Dekho Anika, yu aadhi adhuri sawaal ka jawab dungi to tum confuse ho jaogi.(Look Anika, if I reply to your small small questions then you will get confused.)" Khushi was drying her hairs.

Anika sat down on the bed and was looking at her.

"Bhabhi, kya mera past itna bura tha? Ya phir kya mai buri thi?(Was my past that bad? Or was I the villain?)" she asked.

Khushi came near her and caressed her hairs.

"Koi bhi insaan bura nahi hota. Ya koi majboori hoti hai ya phir galat sangati. Just remember this(No one is born a villain. Either its their helplessness or bad company)" Khushi said.

"Aur ek baat agar Papa ne baat chupayi to wo tumhari bhalai ke liye. Sab tumse bohut zyada pyaar karte hai(One more thing, if father hide things from you, then its only for your goodness. We all love you very much)" Khushi said and Anika thought about this.

"Waise hum ja kaha rahe hai?(Where are we going?)" Anika asked.

"Oberoi Mansion" Khushi replied.

"Oberoi as in Shivaay Singh Oberoi?" Anika gasped in shock. She didn't want to face him at all. He broke her and now they are taking her to him.

"Is he related to me?" she thought.

All the members except the kids gathered in the living room.

"Chale ab?(Shall we go?)" Abhay said.

"Aur bacche?(What about the kids?)" Khushi asked.

"Unhe jaane ki zarurat nahi hai(They dont need to go)" Vinay said

"Aap sab chaliye, mai baccho ke saath rukti hoon(You all go, I will stay with the kids)" Tara said.

"Mai bhi rehti hun(I will also)" Khushi said

"Bhabhi" Anika looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Khushi chalo. Tara hai yaha" Arnav said.

Aryan texted Shivaay that they will be reaching soon and Shivaay was not able to process whatever was going on.

"Why are the Singhanias coming here? " he thought

"To insult you" his conscience said.

"Par Anika ke saath thode na insult karne aayenge meri(But they wont be coming with Anika to insult me)" other part replied.

"Ugh... "

Jhanvi was in the living room, thinking about all the possibilities but this time, she will save his love life, no matter what. 

"Mr. Singhania ko manna hi padega(Mr. Singhania has to agree)" she said to herself.

Just then, she heard the honks of car indicating that they have arrived. Shivaay ran down the stairs and Om, Rudra and Gauri too came out of their rooms.

Shivaay was waiting to get one glimpse of Anika. Vinay, Arnav and Aryan came out first of the car.

There she was, wearing a off-white kurti, her hairs loose.

Their eyes met and Anika looked at him with no expression. He smiled but she withdrew her eyes from him and joined Khushi.

And then Shivaay remembered the last encounter they had and cursed himself again. 

SINGHANIAS AT OBEROI MANSION. EXCITED?

DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT. AND ON A SERIOUS NOTE, MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS ONLY MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE. OR ELSE UPDATE WILL BE LATE AND I WILL DIVERT MY FOCUS ON OTHER STORIES.

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE