CH 40 - PLAN 1 FAILS?

Anika and Abhay were chilling in the marine drive. Gauri left from the mall because she wanted brother-sister to have a special time, though both of them insisted on her to stay.

"Bhai, don't you miss this Mumbai life? Friends?" Anika asked as the cool breath touched her skin.

"I do but I love you more than them. So didn't matter then" He glanced the waves and smiled.

"Why did we have to shift anyways? Yahi reh lete" Anika said when Abhay noticed a fair, tall girl looking at him and on better observation, he realized it was ...

"Sameera?" He asked and she came into proper view.

"Hi Abhay" she saw Anika and smiled at her.

Both of the ladies were looking at each other for the mutual link to introduce them.

"She is my sister, Anika" Abhay told Sameera.

"Hey I know you. Lekin pehle dekha nahi to couldnt recognize you" she hugged Anika in no time and Anika hugged her back.

"And she is my childhood friend, Sameera" Abhay said.

"Nice to meet you Sameera" Anika said.

"Call me Sam. I like it that way" Sameera told them.

"Kaha gayab ho yaar?" Sam asked Abhay.

"Actually do saal se Bangalore me hun. Kuch dino ke liye aaya yaha" Abhay said.

"Some of our friends are heading to the club tonight. You wanna join? Vicky, Naina, Ankur, Vishal you remember them right?" Sam said.

"Yeah how can I forget them but I don't think so I can go"

Anika realized that its her who is holding him back so she held his arms.

"Aap jaiye, mai chali jaungi" She assured.

"But.."

"Sam, Bhai chalenge" Anika told her.

"Perfect"

"You can also join us Anika. We will be happy" Sam offered but Anika declined politely since she barely knows anyone.

"Enjoy guys, Bye"

Anika booked the cab and headed towards Oberoi Mansion where her mind drifted to the thought that her family had to sacrifice so much for her.

'Family galat nahi hoti' she thought

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now I can beat him. Aur iss match ko dekhne ke liye hum Soumya ko bulayenge" Rudy said as the family gathered in the living room.

"Chances kam hai. Anyways she has crush on Abhay" Gauri state.

"Bhabhi, mai uska dost hun and I wanna protect her" Rudy commented.

"By being her boyfriend? Trust me wo khai me kudna pasand karegi" Om added and everyone laughed.

"Maa, aap samajh rahe hai na" he asked Jhanvi.

"Of course aur ab mere bete ko koi nahi satayega" She ordered.

Shivaay was grinning alone sitting on the sofa remembering yesterday's events.

"Bhaiya, aap thik hai?" Rudy asked.

"Haa to. Kuch yaad aa gaya tha bas" Shivaay said when Anika entered the Oberoi Mansion and got conscious to spot everyone together.

"Abhay kaha hai Anika?" Jhanvi asked.

"Bhai ko unke friends mile, so maine hi unhe kaha to enjoy with them for a while." Anika said.

"Sahi hai. Tum thak gayi hogi na
Take rest" Jhanvi said.

"Okay Maa" Anika smiled and went to her room.

Shivaay remembered that he forgot to tell Aryan that he is successful in implementing the plan.

S - I did it

He typed and clicked on the send button.

"Mai zara aata hun" Shivaay excused himself and went to Anika's room.

Knock knock

Anika narrowed her eyes at him and he entered like a boss.

"Kaisa laga Mumbai?" He asked.

"Kafi sundar. And thanks for the idea" she said.

"Never mind. So kya tum ise apna sasural banana chahti ho?" As this words slipped his mouth, Anika looked at him like he spoke French.

"Ho gaya aapka?" She chuckled.

"I am serious" he went near her.

"Mujhe time chahiye to think ki Mumbai sasural banane ke layak hai ya nahi." she smirked.

"Okaayy. But you can't deny that you like me" he said squeezing her hand a little.

"Kya?" She took off her hand.

"You do" Shivaay said again.

"I don't." She said looking elsewhere.

"Denial is not the option here Anika" he said.

"You said we are friends right? To ye flirting kis khushi me?" She tried to change the topic.

"This is not flirting. Ye mera sidha sadha observation hai from your actions and words" he said flipping his hairs in tadi.

"Aur subah jo tha?" She asked.

"I wanted to compliment you alone lekin tumhare Bhaiya ja nahi rahe the to.. I said it in front of him. I am all innocent" he grinned widely.

"really, kaash itni innocence sahi me hoti aapme" she commented.

"I am offended. Bye Anika" he said and turned back but smiling as things are back to normal now.

He went to his room and rested for a while. His sleep got disturbed by the banging sound of the door.

"Shivaay open the door" it was Abhay

Shivaay hurriedly opened it when Abhay held his collar and pushed him inside.

"Whats gotten into you dude? Drunk?" Shivaay tried to smell him but instead a punch landed on his face.

"Kya ho gaya?" He asked

Abhay took out his phone and showed a clip to him. Shivaay felt like a thunderstorm hit him as he looked at the video and then to Abhay with fear in his eyes.

HEYA ALL. THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING.

LOVE YA

ANNE